Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41515
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35880
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2016, 02:39 PM   #31
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hey Tiny, you partisan hack. Should someone who is "careless, paranoid and stupid", as you describe Hillary, be elected President?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 04:22 PM   #32
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
The what you referred to as "dumb-ass Republicans" actually achieved their objective for the committee hearing which was to expose her publicly as both. Success!....It did serve to solidify the Republican voters and the Independents too, who were already leaning Republican anyway.
Actually, good points. I hadn't thought of that and should probably retract the "dumb ass" part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Hey Tiny, you partisan hack. Should someone who is "careless, paranoid and stupid", as you describe Hillary, be elected President?
I'm making progress, before I was a "fucking partisan hack." Now I'm just a partisan hack. Out of curiosity do you think I'm a partisan Republican hack or a partisan Democrat hack?

And are you actually partisan and suffering from self denial and self loathing? While you frequently talk about how you hate the fucking Democrats and the fucking Republicans, you've announced your endorsement of a major party candidate for president. Maybe you're a little like Chris Cooper in this scene, only substitute "partisan hack" for "gay": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22VmzX35pvM

The answer to your question is no, in my opinion.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 04:57 PM   #33
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

I ain't voting against hilLIARy... I'm voting for Trump because he is what we need right now.

This ain't republican vs democrat...

This is Globalism vs Nationalism...

And we ain't losing to any other candidate, we AMERICANS have the "MONSTER VOTE" and we will crush any of them...

WOLVERINES!!!fuckers

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 09:46 PM   #34
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
And now, Republicans are stooping to the same level, in wanting to charge Hillary Clinton with a felony for doing something she never knew was illegal.
she did not know it was illegal? this is bullshit.

she was warned by the State Dept. not to run private server.

she damn well knew it was improper.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 09:53 PM   #35
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
she did not know it was illegal? this is bullshit.

she was warned by the State Dept. not to run private server.

she damn well knew it was improper.
But she's a " Clinton ' and did it any way !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 09:54 PM   #36
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
I ain't voting against hilLIARy... I'm voting for Trump because he is what we need right now.

This ain't republican vs democrat...

This is Globalism vs Nationalism...

And we ain't losing to any other candidate, we AMERICANS have the "MONSTER VOTE" and we will crush any of them...

WOLVERINES!!!fuckers

Shit whiffy, you are such a political hack you would vote for a wallaby if it was on the ticket.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 10:01 PM   #37
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post

Shit whiffy, you are such a political hack you would vote for a wallaby if it was on the ticket.
And YOU, EKIM, would vote for odummer A THIRD TIME if YOU could, since he made it " legal " for YOU fudge packers and " Caitlyn " wanna-be's " to " join the ranks ! No more swishy walking in the LGBT parades and claiming it as " service " to the country ! YOU can even fly the rainbow fag flag whilst " marching in the new, non-thong, uniform !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 11:26 PM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

So Tiny, you're the one who called Hillary "careless, paranoid and stupid". And you think that qualifies her to be POTUS. Right. Now just suppose the tables were turned, and it was a Republican in the same situation. You know you'd want him/her prosecuted. You're a stupid, fucking, partisan political hack.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 07:25 AM   #39
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

So are you an idiot or a partisan political hack? I believe it’s the later. Let’s go through my direct responses to your posts:

Quote:
I'm with Biggen, I'm not voting for either Trump or Clinton. Not only am I voting for Gary Johnson, but I donated to his campaign.
Quote:
Quote:
The answer to your question is no, in my opinion.
Quote:
So Tiny, you're the one who called Hillary "careless, paranoid and stupid". And you think that qualifies her to be POTUS. Right. Now just suppose the tables were turned, and it was a Republican in the same situation. You know you'd want him/her prosecuted. You're a stupid, fucking, partisan political hack.
You have a candidate who’s head and shoulders above Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, someone who you’ve historically supported and whose ideals are similar to yours. And what are you doing? You’ve endorsed Trump. You’ve gone to the dark side. You’re a partisan political hack.

And no, if a Republican were in the same position as Hillary I would not want him prosecuted, that's a lie. I want the Republicans to win both houses at the federal level as well as in my state. And much more importantly there are fundamental rights and privileges we should all have as citizens, including the right not to be thrown in jail on Trumped up charges (pun intended). There are indications your candidate would like to throw Judge Curiel and various reporters in the slammer if elected, in addition to Hillary Clinton.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 08:04 AM   #40
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
There are indications your candidate would like to throw Judge Curiel and various reporters in the slammer if elected, in addition to Hillary Clinton.
Starting false narratives such as this is in the domain of the dimretards.

Your true colors are beginning to show.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 09:01 AM   #41
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Starting false narratives such as this is in the domain of the dimretards.

Your true colors are beginning to show.
Right again in your criticism of what I said, although not your conclusion. I should have said Trump may try to sue and bankrupt the reporters, not put them in jail. I have no idea what he intends to do to Curiel, but he did say the judge better watch out if he's elected in November.

As far as true colors go, you should be asking that about Trump, not me. In the past the guy took positions you'd identify more with Democrats than with Republicans. He gave money to Hilllary Clinton. He changed his tune in order to get the Republican nomination and there's absolutely no telling what he'd do in the unlikely event he's elected.

You should read your link to Narcissistic Personality Disorder with Trump in mind.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 09:12 AM   #42
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
But she's a " Clinton ' and did it any way !
yes,, it was a matter of convience for her I understand.

Old 07-09-2016, 09:30 AM   #43
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

theres not much one can do at this point since Trump hijacked the party.

we'd have to wait and see what transpires at the republican convention won't we.
Old 07-09-2016, 09:31 AM   #44
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
As far as true colors go, you should be asking that about Trump, not me. In the past the guy took positions you'd identify more with Democrats than with Republicans. He gave money to Hilllary Clinton. He changed his tune in order to get the Republican nomination and there's absolutely no telling what he'd do in the unlikely event he's elected.
Did you know that Hillary Clinton was once a Republican?

http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpo...illary-clinton

Things change.

Sometimes a healthy dose of narcissism is necessary to get elected. I mean, look at what we have now.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 09:37 AM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Right again in your criticism of what I said, although not your conclusion. I should have said Trump may try to sue and bankrupt the reporters, not put them in jail. I have no idea what he intends to do to Curiel, but he did say the judge better watch out if he's elected in November.

You should read your link to Narcissistic Personality Disorder with Trump in mind.
And what position has hildebeest not changed to pander to the masses? Plus, hildebeest not only voted for the renewal of hostilities against Saddam, she was the principal U.S. advocate behind making war on Kadaffyduck, and she cackled, "We came! We saw! He died!" Now there's your real personality disorder, especially when that's coupled with her congenital lying and innate corruption.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women