Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2014, 12:26 PM   #31
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Because you are a troll? Just throwing that out there.

Again, I'm not seeing evidence by the White House that there is a NET increase in people with private insurance. But that doesn't keep the lapdogs from playing the heartless card.
all you ever do is throw "troll" out there .. IBgnadfly III ... repeat repeat repeat
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 02:43 PM   #32
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default Oh, good one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Who here isn't?

You ain't too bright, is ya?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Several aren't but you can't figure out who because you're not bright at all.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 04:46 PM   #33
CJ7
Valued Poster

Pee Wee ? chances are PW is too deep for trollboy.

kinda out of gonadfly's league aren't you?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 10:29 PM   #34
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Oh looky, trollfest 2014!
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 10:52 PM   #35
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Well....I guess we know who won that argument.
Really you won?

Let's go over some of the numbers. There are about 253 million insured people total for 2013. In the previous reply I said only 2% of policyholders had their policy cancelled. I will subtract out the number of policies from the employer/group market and then calculate the percentage of lost policies in the individual market. From the link below there is a 170 million polices from people covered where they work.

253 - 170 = 83 million individual market policies.

Let's go with the 5 million who had their policies cancelled. 5 million out of 83 million people is still just 6% that had their policy cancelled.

The memos that you are talking about came out long after the "You can keep your old plan" campaign promises were made.

Several things were done to prevent the old plans that did not have all the 10 benefits of the new plans, from being cancelled.

1 Grandfather logic was part of the law that said any plan from 2010 could be continued up to 2015. Some insurance companies choose not to comply. See the link below.

2. Obama put the fix in November 2013 that said the cancelled policies could be restored. It was up the to the states and insurance companies comply.

3. Wellpoint did restore the policies in the states they were selling them in. Aetna said there was not enough time to go back and restore them. Some states did not want to create two different risk pools for fear of driving up premium prices and elected not to restore the old policies.

So, if Bush was mistaken with the WMD's, then Obama was mistaken with the cancelled policies.

JD, you didn't win anything. All you did was unknowingly admit to being Bisexual. LOL.

http://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-facts.php
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 12:18 AM   #36
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Lets have some fun then.

This is an unemployment chart from CNBC and not Fox News. You see that the unemployment rate put out by the administration is over 6% but is that the whole story...? NO! It is not. You see that real tall column in red? That is the U6 category. That includes all the people who have given up, who are not looking for work, and not receiving unemployment compensation. As you can see it is almost 13%. In 2009 there were about 220 million American who could work and were working. Today 92 million Americans don't have work. You like numbers, you'll love this. If you take 92 million and divide it by 220 million (yes, we are going for a percentage) then you get 41.8%. Now there a lot of people out there who work part time jobs or less than 30 hours a week, and others who work under the table. We can't really measure them but what do you think the real unemployment number is? 6.7% or something closer to 40%. Obama lied and covered up Benghazi in order to win the election (Bin Laden is dead and Al Queada is on the run) and he has covered up the real unemployment rate for the same reason.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 12:51 AM   #37
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
Really you won?

Let's go over some of the numbers. There are about 253 million insured people total for 2013. In the previous reply I said only 2% of policyholders had their policy cancelled. I will subtract out the number of policies from the employer/group market and then calculate the percentage of lost policies in the individual market. From the link below there is a 170 million polices from people covered where they work.

253 - 170 = 83 million individual market policies. Yes and I pointed out that the work mandate had been postponed for a year. How many people will not only lose their policies but their jobs when the mandate goes into effect. As you point out below 6% had their policy cancelled so let's extrapolate that 6% to the 170 million policies in the workplace; 10.2 million people will lose their policies! That is without any expected sliding due to the slowing economy.

Let's go with the 5 million who had their policies cancelled. 5 million out of 83 million people is still just 6% that had their policy cancelled. As I pointed out earlier, your attitude is Stalinistic like any good radical communist. Better that some die so we can get everyone on the same page. Ask Mao or Pol Pot as well.

The memos that you are talking about came out long after the "You can keep your old plan" campaign promises were made. I'll grant you that because I don't know the exact date but the lie continued well after the memos were made public. Remember the excuse? Obama didn't mean EVERYONE but most people. Then it became, Obama meant only people with qualifying policies (which he didn't say). So they never, NEVER claimed as you do that they didn't have the memos when Obama said that.

Several things were done to prevent the old plans that did not have all the 10 benefits of the new plans, from being cancelled.

1 Grandfather logic was part of the law that said any plan from 2010 could be continued up to 2015. Some insurance companies choose not to comply. See the link below. Most policies are renewed annually so there is no grandfathering. It is considered a new policy and many did not comply so they got cancelled.

2. Obama put the fix in November 2013 that said the cancelled policies could be restored. It was up the to the states and insurance companies comply. A day late and a dollar short. Businesses can't run like that. Ever watch a ship turn in the ocean? They have to start thousands of yards earlier than they make the turn. The same with a sector like insurance. You can't, like Obama did, change the rules (illegally I might add) with a week or two left.

3. Wellpoint did restore the policies in the states they were selling them in. Aetna said there was not enough time to go back and restore them. Some states did not want to create two different risk pools for fear of driving up premium prices and elected not to restore the old policies.

So, if Bush was mistaken with the WMD's, then Obama was mistaken with the cancelled policies. Bush was mistaken???? I thought that he lied. So now you're changing your mind. That's progress at least. Bush was basing his decision on the intelligence services of the world and they all agreed. Obama had a lot, a whole lot of push back that said he was wrong but he CHOSE to ignore some really good advice.

JD, you didn't win anything. All you did was unknowingly admit to being Bisexual. LOL. You're beaten like a dead horse. You had to admit that Bush did not lie and you had to lie about bisexuality though I'm mystified where you got that.

Now to explain insurance to FuckZup.
Old 01-23-2014, 02:10 AM   #38
CJ7
Valued Poster

the effort you went to was impressive ...

now to teach you about the ACA..

IT'S A LAW. YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE LAW .... PERIOD.

I totally understand you are not capable of understanding something that complex.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 02:59 AM   #39
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Now to explain

Really you won?

253 - 170 = 83 million individual market policies. Yes and I pointed out that the work mandate had been postponed for a year. How many people will not only lose their policies but their jobs when the mandate goes into effect. As you point out below 6% had their policy cancelled so let's extrapolate that 6% to the 170 million policies in the workplace; 10.2 million people will lose their policies! That is without any expected sliding due to the slowing economy.

Let's go with the 5 million who had their policies cancelled. 5 million out of 83 million people is still just 6% that had their policy cancelled. As I pointed out earlier, your attitude is Stalinistic like any good radical communist. Better that some die so we can get everyone on the same page. Ask Mao or Pol Pot as well.

The memos that you are talking about came out long after the "You can keep your old plan" campaign promises were made. I'll grant you that because I don't know the exact date but the lie continued well after the memos were made public. Remember the excuse? Obama didn't mean EVERYONE but most people. Then it became, Obama meant only people with qualifying policies (which he didn't say). So they never, NEVER claimed as you do that they didn't have the memos when Obama said that.

1 Grandfather logic was part of the law that said any plan from 2010 could be continued up to 2015. Some insurance companies choose not to comply. See the link below. Most policies are renewed annually so there is no grandfathering. It is considered a new policy and many did not comply so they got cancelled.

2. Obama put the fix in November 2013 that said the cancelled policies could be restored. It was up the to the states and insurance companies comply. A day late and a dollar short. Businesses can't run like that. Ever watch a ship turn in the ocean? They have to start thousands of yards earlier than they make the turn. The same with a sector like insurance. You can't, like Obama did, change the rules (illegally I might add) with a week or two left.

So, if Bush was mistaken with the WMD's, then Obama was mistaken with the cancelled policies. Bush was mistaken???? I thought that he lied. So now you're changing your mind. That's progress at least. Bush was basing his decision on the intelligence services of the world and they all agreed. Obama had a lot, a whole lot of push back that said he was wrong but he CHOSE to ignore some really good advice.

JD, you didn't win anything. All you did was unknowingly admit to being Bisexual. LOL. You're beaten like a dead horse. You had to admit that Bush did not lie and you had to lie about bisexuality though I'm mystified where you got that.

1. JD you are missing the point with the grandfathering. The grandfathering was put into place to simply backup the the campaign promise "if you liked your old plan you can keep it". That is the only reason the granfathering was added to the ACA. They knew that once the law was written out that some of the old plans would not have all of the 10 required benefits. One more time, with the grandfathering the health insurance companies could continue to offer the old plan and not cancel it (even though it did not have all of the 10 required benefits). Some insurance companies chose not bother with the old policys and just cancelled them (not because they had too).

2. Your claim that the November fix was too late is not true in all cases. Wellpoint was able to restore the old policies. Aetna chose not to.

3. I didn't change my mind. I believe Bush lied. You say that Bush was mistaken about the WMD's. So, I played your mistaken game with Bush and Obama. You can't have it both ways JD. Either they both were mistaken or they both lied. You take your pick.

4. The deputy director of the CIA removed the terrorist group from the talking points, before giving the talking points to Susan Rice. Classified information was not be made unclassified at that point in time. That came from a link that Lexus Lover provided. There was no cover up.

5. Last thing JD, you answered that you are switch hitter in bullet one. You should not answer questions that you don't fully understand or at least get a clarification.
Old 01-23-2014, 04:25 AM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
all you ever do is throw "troll" out there .. IBgnadfly III ... repeat repeat repeat
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 05:28 AM   #41
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Really you won?

1. JD you are missing the point with the grandfathering. The grandfathering was put into place to simply backup the the campaign promise "if you liked your old plan you can keep it". That is the only reason the granfathering was added to the ACA. They knew that once the law was written out that some of the old plans would not have all of the 10 required benefits. One more time, with the grandfathering the health insurance companies could continue to offer the old plan and not cancel it (even though it did not have all of the 10 required benefits). Some insurance companies chose not bother with the old policys and just cancelled them (not because they had too).

2. Your claim that the November fix was too late is not true in all cases. Wellpoint was able to restore the old policies. Aetna chose not to.

3. I didn't change my mind. I believe Bush lied. You say that Bush was mistaken about the WMD's. So, I played your mistaken game with Bush and Obama. You can't have it both ways JD. Either they both were mistaken or they both lied. You take your pick.

4. The deputy director of the CIA removed the terrorist group from the talking points, before giving the talking points to Susan Rice. Classified information was not be made unclassified at that point in time. That came from a link that Lexus Lover provided. There was no cover up.

5. Last thing JD, you answered that you are switch hitter in bullet one. You should not answer questions that you don't fully understand or at least get a clarification.
JD, Here is the link that explains why most health insurance companies had time and were willing to restore the cancelled policies. Your example about the ship turning to explain why the policies could not be restored just was not true in all cases. Wellpoint was able to restore the cancelled policies and Aetna chose not to.

http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...obamacare.aspx
Old 01-23-2014, 05:35 AM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

And I can understand you don't know about what you WRITE ..

#1: HE CAN'T ... but the CURRENT ADMINISTRTION HAS!!!!!

Administrative Regulations with "Executive orders" ....

In the last quarter of 2013 ... how many times did the administration announce "extensions" and "modifications" to the mandates and requirements? 5 .... 10 ..... 15?

And BEFORE the last 1/4 of 2013 as well ....

Not to mention 100's, if not 1,000's of exemptions ..... all of which are "changes" to the law.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 05:38 AM   #43
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
JD, Here is the link that explains...
Credible name for a website to prove your point.

You probably should have had a lengthy conversation ....

...... with people in carrier underwriting departments in late Summer to figure that out.

As opposed to the "fool's" website.

" If an insurer incurs higher medical costs than expected (more than 3% higher than the target cost), HHS subsidizes the insurer's losses. If medical costs are much higher than expected (8% or more above the target cost), the subsidies are turbocharged."

Since January 1st have you stood in line at a pharmacy to pick up a prescription or in line at a doctor's office or laboratory facility to "check out" when someone was explaining to a customer or patient that they cannot process their payment, because the "ALLEGED carrier" has not APPROVED the "insurance payment" and provided the COPAY amount back to the provider, and the customer or patient actually said "But I have Obamacare and it was good on the 1st" (or something similar)?

The bullshit on charts, pictures, sound bites, and ads ..... are simple propaganda. A REASON why your Hero's POLL NUMBERS ARE PLUMMETING AS WE SPEAK .... is because now the bottom is falling out .... MAJOR employers of PART-TIME INSURED employees ... are CANCELLING THEIR INSURANCE AND SENDING THEM TO OBAMACARE ... and those will be added to the numbers on graphs (and pictures) .... not to mention the LINES ... at a pharmacy to pick up a prescription or in line at a doctor's office or laboratory facility.

I have heard the provider's employee explaining to the customer/patient a "reduced" cost/fee because their alleged "carrier" has not responded or responded with the alleged coverage not confirmed.

Let that little FOOL in the White House go out on the street to take care of his medical needs, and his kids.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 07:38 AM   #44
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:

I totally understand you are not capable of understanding something that complex.

YOu can't change the law? Really?

I better go tell the slaves to get back in the field, make women put out those cigarettes, and get rid of that likker that FuckZup is hding in his basement.

We get rid of laws all the time. Besides, Obama has already changed the law of the land illegally all by himself. It is a Congressional law (the SCOTUS said so) so Obama does not have the right or power to change it.
Old 01-23-2014, 07:40 AM   #45
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
JD, Here is the link that explains why most health insurance companies had time and were willing to restore the cancelled policies. Your example about the ship turning to explain why the policies could not be restored just was not true in all cases. Wellpoint was able to restore the cancelled policies and Aetna chose not to.

I don't have time to debate right now but I am ambidextrous in many things. So you can take your slur with you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women