Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60204
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41246
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2017, 10:43 PM   #31
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

My fingers are starting to twitch on this fucktard.......
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 11:48 PM   #32
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

he aint ever git tirred..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 04:53 AM   #33
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

CcTex ?
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 10:34 AM   #34
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by westxbnd View Post
So are you classifying yourself as an old whore?
You have been around a while.
Your showcase doesn't say anything about having a flat ass. How accurate is that?
If 29 is old to you I don't know what to tell you.. I don't have a flat ass but keep trying..

Maybe try getting back on topic
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 10:57 AM   #35
NMEufdaST8
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
You never received an address which means you never had an appointment.. You have to have an address for the whore to not show up to in order to say it's a NCNS..

Indeed fellas, this is the truth. If there is no address provided the proper term is not NCNS but PPOE - Provider Put Option Expiration - as described in post #41 in this thread. To wit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMEufdaST8 View Post
No wonder some folks don't want to call them appointments. This situation already has a name - it's called a put option, and providers get to buy them for free from hobbyists. Did you guys know you were selling free puts against your time?

So, the next time that a provider and I have a clear, unambiguous agreement to meet on a certain day, at a certain time, for a certain length of time, for a certain fee, in a certain area of town, the precise location is left TBD per her own booking process, and I have cleared the fucking decks to make this happen, but (1) the provider fails to follow through on her own booking process obligation to timely provide location through no fault of mine and (2) fails to communicate about it in any way at all, I will NOT post a NCNS and I will NOT say that we had an appointment that she broke. After all, we didn't really have an appointment, she just bought a put from me, for free, and she will keep on trying to buy other puts from other hobbyists at higher strike prices.

Instead, I will go into Coed and post "Provider Put Option Expired: [Handle]."

New term: PPOE.

I think this is a good compromise and should make everyone happy.
NMEufdaST8 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 11:27 AM   #36
jerky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMEufdaST8 View Post
Indeed fellas, this is the truth. If there is no address provided the proper term is not NCNS but PPOE - Provider Put Option Expiration - as described in post #41 in this thread. To wit:
Perfect.
jerky is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 08:17 AM   #37
Seeskylar
ATF BIG BOOTY CUTIE

User ID: 208645
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

cry me a river believe me the way things are going with clients not wanting to follow simiple instructions there will be more of NCNS.... if you are new to me as a client and dont have creditable providers to back you up on ref check then FOLLOW MY SIMPLE TO DO INSTRUCTIONS and it will go smoothly. If you make me feel anyway unconfortable you will not see me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerky View Post
She did the same shit to me a couple of years ago. When I called her out on it and posted a negative review like you have she went flakey and said we never had a confirmed appointment. "We gonna meet and fuck at 1:00" is pretty damned confirmed in my world. I really didn't care, it just pissed me off when she didn't even take the time to send me a text message and left me sitting in a parking lot waiting for a reply. At the least I enjoyed her getting pissed off and sending me message after message.

Get ready....

Sorry this happened to you but you should have researched her more.....
Seeskylar is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 08:30 AM   #38
Seeskylar
ATF BIG BOOTY CUTIE

My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

hmmmm just on a sweet note the only dumb fuckards that lose the privilege of seeing complain all the ones that have seen me and the ones that dont even waste time posting cause of all the bs that comes from drama from negativity on this board would all say I treat people how they treat me. I am not all about taking your whole wallet but about enjoying making the vlients that come see me HAPPY and SATISFIED. So FOR THE RECORD ONLY THE GENTS THAT GET NCNS OR DENIED AN APPT WILL BE THE ONLY ONES TO TALK SHIT CAUSE THEY HAVENT HAD THE PLEASURE OF MEETING ME.

NOW AS I CAN SEE I BEEN TOPIC OF DISCUSSION. CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE NOT FOCUS SO MUCH ON MY ASS cause I swear my phone has been blowing up. I love playing with balls but damn I feel like 2013 when I first got on the board.....

Hey everyone that vouch for me thank you but there's no need to argue with these fuctards they're just stupid if they can't follow simple instructions there's no need of explaining anything to a few bad apples that are on the tree
Quote:
Ummmm, she not white, she is Hispanic.

Ummmm, It's not epic, it's big.
Old 02-07-2017, 05:21 PM   #39
Seeskylar
ATF BIG BOOTY CUTIE

My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Thanks for making sense since half these fucktards think only with their head below the waist.... lmfao
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen44 View Post
Lol, Jerky, you seem to be reading comprehension challenged, so let me edit you an ebonics version

....nice lady....
....good fuck.....
....been a hooker too long.....
....paranoid as fuck....
....I just can't be asked to go to that much trouble...
....hundreds of other options....

Still think I'm a WK?

I can understand how a provider with stalker experiences can get to the point her TCB is like this, but that in no way means I condone or will put up with that shit personally.
Old 02-07-2017, 07:05 PM   #40
jerky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeskylar View Post

Hey everyone that vouch for me thank you but there's no need to argue with these fuctards they're just stupid if they can't follow simple instructions there's no need of explaining anything to a few bad apples that are on the tree
Everyone that vouches for you?? That would be Dorthy!

HAHAHA, and you call us stupid!
jerky is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 01:07 AM   #41
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Everyone that vouches for you?? That would be Dorthy!

HAHAHA, and you call us stupid!
Reviews are vouches now who's stupid
Guest021217 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women