Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60204
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41246
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2017, 11:16 PM   #31
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Dang this shit is gettin real.

OP I get where you coming from. Couple bad apples gotta fuck it up for everybody. Shit aint cool at all.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 01:17 AM   #32
Brittanybellastar
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73620
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ognob View Post
Lmao....this is why I wanted him to clarify. I guess one of his white ATF's ran into Deebo from the hood and she can't fuck with the OP anymore due to her post traumatic stress.

You know Deebo don't give a hoe nothing but hard dick and bubble gum.

I like bubble gum!

(just saying)
lol
Brittanybellastar is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 03:33 AM   #33
missconstanceflow
Miss Constance Flow

User ID: 137613
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Stalkers
missconstanceflow is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 08:02 AM   #34
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Deebo has always been misunderstood.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 10:11 AM   #35
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Natalia Mori and Dorothy monroe both of you'll are beyond hot but why do you'll go at these dudes like that. I mean to me that's unattractive. Calling potential clients names, like in what business model they do that at. Please remember when a pussy was handed out they didn't just stop at yours. Like, most of us bust our ass and if we talked to our clients like you'll do we would be homeless and begging for change. At some point you'll looks will fade and well.....
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 10:55 AM   #36
ognob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
Natalia Mori and Dorothy monroe both of you'll are beyond hot but why do you'll go at these dudes like that. I mean to me that's unattractive.

personally, I like chicks that can talk shit. plus this is the internet and everybody is a shit talker.
ognob is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 01:35 PM   #37
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

We appreciate the ones that like a little sass here and there nakesnfor a steamy session doesn't it..... Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ognob View Post

personally, I like chicks that can talk shit. plus this is the internet and everybody is a shit talker.
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 04:31 PM   #38
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Quote:
Natalia Mori.....Please remember when a pussy was handed out they didn't just stop at yours. Like, most of us bust our ass and if we talked to our clients like you'll do we would be homeless and begging for change. At some point you'll looks will fade and well.....
We are not all the typical broke hoes fucking guys while trying not to puke.
Some of us have financial plans and advisors.
Nat Mori is always generous with me, paying for my stuff. I know she makes a lot of money, but she spends it wisely.
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 04:49 PM   #39
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Hopefully y'all investing (not saving) it wisely as well. That's what counts long term.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 07:36 AM   #40
Karlie Raines
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 169473
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralist View Post
Price haggling, short changing, degrading, begging and stalking comes in all flavors. I personally know two providers that changed their Showcases because of these Loooosers. Neither one of these Turds are Black, so no need to Stereotype.
There's plenty of White Trash, Middle Eastern Trash, etc. Trash knows no racial boundaries.
+1000000
Karlie Raines is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 12:50 PM   #41
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Natalia Mori and Dorothy monroe both of you'll are beyond hot but why do you'll go at these dudes like that. I mean to me that's unattractive. Calling potential clients names, like in what business model they do that at. Please remember when a pussy was handed out they didn't just stop at yours. Like, most of us bust our ass and if we talked to our clients like you'll do we would be homeless and begging for change. At some point you'll looks will fade and well.....
Please remember that Dorthy doesn't give 2 fucks about a tards opinion towards her buisness or the way she goes about running it.. Also sweetheart ( is that better ) if my whore personality was an issue to my piggy bank then I wouldn't still be here.. I market myself towards those tards that understand me & my choice of words.. If you don't like how I conduct my buisness you can put me on ignore if you choose not to then that's a personal problem & it sure as hell isn't mine..

I'm not going to sit there & kiss your ass because you feel like a whore is supposed to do so.. Im myself & I make good money being myself I'm sorry you have a hard time understanding that.. You're right my looks will fade and well that's quite fine because this is not a career for me this is just another way to make money for the moment.. Now go find you a whore that will kiss your ass & tell you that you're the best FUCKTARD they have ever had in bed...

Everybody is always offended either grow some bigger balls or get off the internet...
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 01:43 PM   #42
ognob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Please remember that Dorthy doesn't give 2 fucks about a tards opinion towards her buisness or the way she goes about running it.. Also sweetheart ( is that better ) if my whore personality was an issue to my piggy bank then I wouldn't still be here.. I market myself towards those tards that understand me & my choice of words.. If you don't like how I conduct my buisness you can put me on ignore if you choose not to then that's a personal problem & it sure as hell isn't mine..

I'm not going to sit there & kiss your ass because you feel like a whore is supposed to do so.. Im myself & I make good money being myself I'm sorry you have a hard time understanding that.. You're right my looks will fade and well that's quite fine because this is not a career for me this is just another way to make money for the moment.. Now go find you a whore that will kiss your ass & tell you that you're the best FUCKTARD they have ever had in bed...

Everybody is always offended either grow some bigger balls or get off the internet...
Well damn.

Can somebody post that atomic bomb gif?
ognob is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 02:31 PM   #43
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default A ditty by the Clovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post

A soundtrack for your post, Dorfy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-n5vG2SjJY
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 03:34 PM   #44
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Well somebody had to say it.....I was thinking the same thing....
Lisa I've missed you!!!!!!!!
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 10:14 PM   #45
Drealman832
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Someone changed their showcase because I wrote a review of them. And then the provider blocked me off of P411. But I moved on. Some of these NBA providers aren't worth the time, OP. Get over it.
Drealman832 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women