Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42452
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2013, 10:03 AM   #31
Guest030314-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Well I do have a few more things to say. I felt personally attacked on something that is a huge problem. The over whelming response and hate mail I got over the whole situation is mind blowing. I will post them all the PMs I received below and you can read them yourself.

Now with that being said there is an easy way to not be a member here, and that is to log out and not come back. The Mods will take care of your request. I hold no grudge against anyone and will be respectful to those that do the same. I don't want you to leave it was never my intentions, first and foremost if you going to be a hooker, I would rather read you bullshit and put up with your attacks, than you to really go to backppage and have no support and safety tips from the community here. But if you can't handle it either leave or STFU.
Guest030314-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 11:41 AM   #32
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I really don't understand how someone can be so confrontational on just about every issue that's discussed here, but when confronted about her own BS...decides to play the victim and resign her account.

PS...No responses on my "clique" roll-call.

I guess I'm a one-(wo)man band.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 11:51 AM   #33
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ginger, I understand you want to be involved in everything, but this was never about you doll.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 11:59 AM   #34
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
Ginger, I understand you want to be involved in everything, but this was never about you doll.
When you make a public post dear, you personally invite everyone into your debate.

I don't recall needing the permission of a self-proclaimed third-rate mediocre whore to share my opinions, anyway.

Honestly, the original post was never about you to begin with. TheMiddleFinger was venting his frustrations about irresponsible, tardy hookers... You made it about you because you apparently enjoy being a confrontational hypocrite.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 12:01 PM   #35
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I already spoke to a mod yesterday about removing my account. He, along with countless others, have warned me about going back to BP. I don't fear it, I fear spiders and heights more. Pimps, whores, and VICE...oh my 0.0

I don't want to read you PMs. If someone wants me to know what they said they are grown enough to send it to me themselves.
Old 08-15-2013, 12:02 PM   #36
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
When you make a public post dear, you personally invite everyone into your debate.

I don't recall needing the permission of a self-proclaimed third-rate mediocre whore to share my opinions, anyway.

Honestly, the original post was never about you to begin with. TheMiddleFinger was venting his frustrations about irresponsible, tardy hookers... You made it about you because you apparently enjoy being a confrontational hypocrite.
I make everything about me. ObamaCare is my fault, didn't you know?
Old 08-15-2013, 12:22 PM   #37
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I do not understand why you would leave here for BP? If you do not like the drama, you do not need to post. There are lots of providers that do not post, except ads. This thread makes little sense to me. TMF expressed his frustration and expectations he has posted before. Who knew that would turn into this? These type of threads are entertaining and educational re helping us to learn more of each others personality, but why anyone would take this shit seriously/personally is beyond me. Lots of hate being spewed, but iMWO, Internet bravado is rather grade school level, and as such, fairly harmless to reasonable, intelligent adults. Of course that is assuming a lot on this board.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 12:23 PM   #38
bdnewt007
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

[QUOTE=themiddlefinger;10536442 03]Well I do have a few more things to say. I felt personally attacked on something that is a huge problem.

Tell me why if you obviously had a bone to pick with a certain provider or provider's, why not send a private pm instead of opening this can of worms.
You talk about feeling personally attacked, but you let your anger get the better of your good judgement. I know people talk about arkansas being a hick state or people in the stick's, but at least we have enough respect for women not to go on an open forum and cuss them like a dog. Your mom would probably be proud to hear you speak to a woman that way, doesn't matter that she is a provider she is still a woman! This is not a personal attack against you or anyone else on this board. I am not saying you are right or wrong in this situation, but I am saying this board is for security and entertainment purposes. There is some hateful shit that gets said on this board, and some provider's talk about class BCD, but class is also how you respond to other people in an open forum. That old saying about stick's and stone's and word's don't hurt is bullshit.
bdnewt007 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 12:24 PM   #39
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

However, if Obamacare is your fault, MB, do not let the door hit you on the way out, LOL.
Old 08-15-2013, 12:29 PM   #40
prettiniceguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10
Default That's funny right there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
However, if Obamacare is your fault, do not let the door hit you on the way out, LOL.
That's funny right there,,,I don't care who ya are, that's funny!
prettiniceguy is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 12:31 PM   #41
Flyboy182
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Can I get butter on my popcorn? I'm starting to enjoy this show.
Flyboy182 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 12:34 PM   #42
Guest030314-1
Account Disabled

Well I didn't receive any PMs to share. That was the point, all us guys share the same frustration. You took my statement and opened it for a debate and attacked me. I didn't ask you to do that nor did I back down. It simple show up on time suck a dick and get paid really well for it.

I'm also not a member of any clique. I haven't seen ginger in almost two years and have about double the post you have in 5 months and that has taken 2.5 years. So if you think you fell victim to anything, just look in the mirror.

But on a lighter note. I'm looking for my buddy Bill if you run into him in your future endeavors the him the middle finger says HI.

Old 08-15-2013, 12:34 PM   #43
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy182 View Post
Can I get butter on my popcorn? I'm starting to enjoy this show.
That's the spirit!
Old 08-15-2013, 12:35 PM   #44
Guest030314-1
Account Disabled

I have tried to be the better person and offer her amends butt fuck it. This is too fun.
Old 08-15-2013, 12:44 PM   #45
Guest030314-1
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=bdnewt007;1053644669]
Quote:
Originally Posted by themiddlefinger View Post
Well I do have a few more things to say. I felt personally attacked on something that is a huge problem.

Tell me why if you obviously had a bone to pick with a certain provider or provider's, why not send a private pm instead of opening this can of worms.
You talk about feeling personally attacked, but you let your anger get the better of your good judgement. I know people talk about arkansas being a hick state or people in the stick's, but at least we have enough respect for women not to go on an open forum and cuss them like a dog. Your mom would probably be proud to hear you speak to a woman that way, doesn't matter that she is a provider she is still a woman! This is not a personal attack against you or anyone else on this board. I am not saying you are right or wrong in this situation, but I am saying this board is for security and entertainment purposes. There is some hateful shit that gets said on this board, and some provider's talk about class BCD, but class is also how you respond to other people in an open forum. That old saying about stick's and stone's and word's don't hurt is bullshit.

Well sir read up. I was never rude until she started calling names. You call me a dickhead that I clearly am, but that gives you no right to say that. She opened her self up to this, for one being a bitch on every post she makes, and two for taking a statement I made, to try and better the hobby experience for myself and turned into a debate. Btw I live in Arkansas there is no rule about have to put your correct state in your profile. That is an assumption the same thing this chick made when she started this debate.

She opened the can of worms. It's people like you that allow shit like this to go on, so these girls think it is acceptable.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women