Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41307
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2015, 09:01 AM   #31
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

WE1911, name some names of showcases with old pictures that you are aware of.....work with the members to help improve the data provided under the given rules, instead of complaining about something you cannot control. Use those 3 degrees for the common good here, instead of to feed your own superiority complex and ego (which is kinda' ugly to watch).

Shea V, I remember thanking you for updating your pictures earlier this year. The new ones, like the old ones, are well done, sexy and tasteful. And. Congratulations on losing so much weight! (Perhaps not the way you wanted to lose it, but it is gone just the same!)

I recently saw a lady with really old pictures...I knew it goin in....I should have left when I arrived....I was flim-flammed and hood-winked by a lady who was clearly advertising her younger prettier self. My research failed me. I blamed myself not her. I made the best of it. Laughed to myself about it during the session and left. Will I see her again? Not likely. Will I write a review? Sure. I dont usually write reviews any more, but in this situation i will because other guys need the info for their research too. Many reviews have helped me. Many reviews are worthless.

It's true that a picture is worth a thousand words, but better research and listening to your gut feelings are worth the time and effort every time. That is why this is called a hobby....you have to figure it out to get good at it. Not every hobby event will be your best or new favorite hobby event. Also, many of the ladies are here hobbying too....they are figuring this ever changing electronic network of social networks out just like we are. It certainly is not a perfect system...and it still works pretty well.
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 09:27 AM   #32
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

If she doesn't look like her pictures = walk away with a "Thanks; but no thanks."

Talk of cancellation fees for what's equivalent of false advertisement? :lol nope. If you can't even be bothered to keep recent pictures of yourself for fear of losing clientele, then why would I reward you for such practices?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shea Veile View Post
For the love of God, please learn to use punctuation and proper spacing, including paragraphs. A huge wall of blathering text is all I can see. It had to be broken down in sections so the rest of the membership can make sense of it.
The irony.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 09:33 AM   #33
Guest062316
Account Disabled

User ID: 102724
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG!!!! Don't ever make me spit out my PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE!!!! Lol!!!!! I was thinking the exact thing!!!!
Guest062316 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 10:10 AM   #34
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

[sarcasm] Yeah, with the big bucks the mods are making, they should be able to check every picture a lady posts, then compare with the real person and verify that the pictures are not old. 900 girls? 10 pictures per girl... that should take only a couple of minutes [/sarcasm].

Are you serious?
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 10:50 AM   #35
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaBrea View Post
There will always be a NEW excuse for not having new photos... I mean really!?!? you cant afford a photo shoot?? Most girls are getting paid 300 and hour and cant afford a full day photographer? Come on now.....

It's lack of common business sense... if all the girls knew how new photos impact business trust me photographers would be full booked, the ladies would be in high demand and the hobbyists would be broke....

also the OP isn't asking for professional photos just new photos how hard is it to take a selfie? is taking a selfie expensive?
Oh, this woman is so hot and so on point.

The excuses I get in Oklahoma is that, A, I'm a guy, which I'm assuming in their minds is supposed to automatically make me a creepy pervert who has bad intentions with the photos. Well, maybe if I was 17, had no job, and lived in my mom's basement, it'd be cool to have pics of hot chicks to rub out to. But as a self sustaining 40-something, the above is the furthest thing from my mind. Being a guy has nothing do with skill level and DISCRETION.

One of the biggest benefits of using a guy photographer is that he's not in competition with you.

Excellent points, Lola. Seeing new pictures every so often does keep things fresh. Guys are very visual. Being one, I can relate.

As far as the business sense side of it goes, some just don't want to pay AND don't want to dedicate a couple hours to a shoot.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 10:58 AM   #36
baddboyy129
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailsOfCharon View Post
Any of the other men on this forum think that there should be rules regarding pictures?

I think so.

A few examples:

1) There is a provider on this forum that joined 5-years ago and she has been using same pictures for the last 5-years. Personally, I think she should be banned unless she updates her pictures.
2) There are many providers on this forum that post ads where they say "New pictures.". The question is how new is new? There is a provider on this forum that took new pictures earlier this year (January/February) but this provider keeps posting ads that say "New pictures." Personally, pictures that are older then 3-months are "not new".

So what are the rules when it comes to "new pictures"?

Sails

How About The Ones That Put They Are 30 Years Old And Have Been 30 For 5 Years Or Longer...There Is One on BP That Says She Is 30 and really is 50 and looks it when you go see her....Damn that pisses me off....I ask them where is the 30 year old girl and they get pissed....hell if you're 30 and look 50 better get the hell out of this business but I'm sure she is 50 or older....she is Asian....normally they look younger than their age but this one looks older....way older....I will out her later but as of now I will let you go look at ( The Asian Domination ) in BP under Dominatrix...I'm sure she has been around...I think she went by the name Yako before
baddboyy129 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 11:13 AM   #37
baddboyy129
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Hell If They Lied About Their Looks...I'm Not Leaving Shit.....They Have All Their Rules About Put The Money Here ...Put The Money There....Then The Client Gets The Shaft....Doesn't Get What He Pays For....You Don't Go To A Gas Station and because they don't have the Grade Of Gas You Looking For....Leave Money or to the Market and take an employees time and ask them why they don't have what you are wanting...and give him or her money for taking their time....they don't represent themselves honestly you are not obligated to pay any cancellation fee....PERIOD....That is how they will learn...after a few guys leave
baddboyy129 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 08:06 PM   #38
Ender
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

If the pics are that bad and I'm gonna leave, I'm not going to pay a cancellation fee. If a girl has a NBA policy and a big black dude shows up, does he get just a little sucky? Or maybe they play just the tip? Nope, his ass is kicked out.
Ender is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 08:22 PM   #39
Valued Poster

Quote:
There will always be a NEW excuse for not having new photos... I mean really!?!? you cant afford a photo shoot?? Most girls are getting paid 300 and hour and cant afford a full day photographer? Come on now.....

It's lack of common business sense... if all the girls knew how new photos impact business trust me photographers would be full booked, the ladies would be in high demand and the hobbyists would be broke....

also the OP isn't asking for professional photos just new photos how hard is it to take a selfie? is taking a selfie expensive?
That Lola is gorgeous and business savvy!! What's not to love about her...
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 08:29 PM   #40
Valued Poster

Quote:

I don't understand why ladies don't get the investment in pics/videos idea...then again I don't understand the NOT staying in shape idea either... I mean we are chosing based off of appearance right!?!?
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 08:55 PM   #41
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8701 View Post
I don't understand why ladies don't get the investment in pics/videos idea...then again I don't understand the NOT staying in shape idea either... I mean we are chosing based off of appearance right!?!?
One reason why it is great to have guys that do reviews with pics in the ROS that the reviewer took. Updated pics are always a plus. Guys are paying the providers to look good and staying in shape is part of that. No one requests providers to have cottage cheese thighs and ass or beer bellies. The visual stimulation is always going to be the first thing that attracts a hobbyist to a provider. That is why providers will put up pics in their showcase and ads where they look the best, only show their best side, ect.

But remember, a provider who is pretty and her service skills are top notch is far better than a gorgeous provider who is a dead fuck.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 11:42 PM   #42
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:

Interesting coming from someone who has met me on several occasions.
I'm still the same height and build as the last time we ran into each other.

My personal issues have stretched back the last 3-4 years -- from surgeries and recoveries to family issues. I've been away since late last year.

I openly stated my site needs to be revamped and didn't hide it. The most recent pics are located on my showcase. They were taken a few months ago. So what's your grind??

The only difference: I've dropped almost 30 lbs within a year due to stress & health. My clothes are a little big but I look damn good! Not many people can attain their former svelte high school self later in life.

Now I haveta shop for new lacey bits. Fun!

..... And without you!

The last time I met you was close to 5 years ago young lady. My point, that was written very concisely, was that you had no place to rip him as you did.

Whether you like it or not, this business is a visual business. If a lady has older pictures up and a gent takes issue with said outdated pictures upon arrival the notion of a cancellation fee is insulting. This was a general discussion about outdated pictures but when you inserted your opinion your track record of using pretty darn old pictures was fair game.

This wasn't about your health, I didn't even know about it. Sorry about your health issues, but don't attempt to play that off as the reason you can be immune to criticism.

Want to be immune? Don't trash another member for both their opinion and grammar when they were pretty darn polite.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 01:17 AM   #43
Shea Veile
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1346
My ECCIE Reviews

We met about 3 years ago at one of the last events I attended. Then I stepped out for awhile. Excuses weren't made at all.

I never agreed with the intent of deception. In fact, I'm strongly against it. Point it out to me that I condoned the alleged action. It wasn't stated.

If a lady goes out of her way to falsely advertise, she's definitely in the wrong. I didn't say it was ok to deliberately mislead someone.

The only thing I said was if it's been awhile since updates and she's dealing with other important issues, it may fall to the bottom of the to-do list until she can get to it. A lot of things happen in the background that can't be avoided or we're not aware of.

The cancellation fees don't relate to deception instances, emergencies or cases of someone overbooking and radio silence. It usually applies when neither party clicks shortly after arrival or solid plans have fallen apart at the very last minute pertaining to detailed arrangements. As for travel, that's where deposits may be discussed.

My track record? LOL! Get over yourself. I have quite a lot of pics I've never used and decided against posting them for various reasons, including lack of editing & release forms. As mentioned previously, I don't publish subpar images.

Want my images updated again? Pay for them. I've been busy dealing with much more important issues than worrying if someone's going to get bent about something that I don't have the energy nor means to address right now.

A lot of posts were not nice until I finally got tired of the '3 degrees' tossed around. He was able to share opinions. Communication is awesome.

Immunity to criticism .... Pfft. Per usual, you can't resist trolling.

Shea Veile is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 02:01 AM   #44
glade55
BANNED

from a scale from 1-10(10 being hot) what do you rank shea..face wise ? for those that have seen her of course ....?
glade55 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 03:58 AM   #45
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
We met about 3 years ago at one of the last events I attended. Then I stepped out for awhile. Excuses weren't made at all.

I never agreed with the intent of deception. In fact, I'm strongly against it. Point it out to me that I condoned the alleged action. It wasn't stated.

If a lady goes out of her way to falsely advertise, she's definitely in the wrong. I didn't say it was ok to deliberately mislead someone.

The only thing I said was if it's been awhile since updates and she's dealing with other important issues, it may fall to the bottom of the to-do list until she can get to it. A lot of things happen in the background that can't be avoided or we're not aware of.

The cancellation fees don't relate to deception instances, emergencies or cases of someone overbooking and radio silence. It usually applies when neither party clicks shortly after arrival or solid plans have fallen apart at the very last minute pertaining to detailed arrangements. As for travel, that's where deposits may be discussed.

My track record? LOL! Get over yourself. I have quite a lot of pics I've never used and decided against posting them for various reasons, including lack of editing & release forms. As mentioned previously, I don't publish subpar images.

Want my images updated again? Pay for them. I've been busy dealing with much more important issues than worrying if someone's going to get bent about something that I don't have the energy nor means to address right now.

A lot of posts were not nice until I finally got tired of the '3 degrees' tossed around. He was able to share opinions. Communication is awesome.

Immunity to criticism .... Pfft. Per usual, you can't resist trolling.

I am not trying to beat a dead horse, but you and Invisible1 need to follow this thread post by post starting with post 9 when you mentioned the following : I can't speak for anyone else but I can definitely say I have a real life job like most people and don't depend on men who think they're entitled to everything. Something about the inflated ego totally turns me off.

You also stated this :I've sold many cars. Ladies don't equate remotely close to them. I get the general analogy but it's still a stretch to lump the ladies into an unrelated field and market. We're humans.

My first post was #6 and I mentioned NOTHING about having 3 degrees- on post 9 is when you went on your high horse and mentioned you had a real job and sold many cars and you acted as if you were some distinguished professor that you can criticize someone's grammar on a whore board.
After you made that remark is basically where I told you in so many colorful words- I have 3 earned college degrees- I don't need your stamp of approval for my grammar content and I could care less if you were the salesperson of the century or how many cars you sold- so Invisible1 instead of being a wk and ass kissing you may want to read my initial post#6 and She's response -post#9 and remind me again who went on this whole ego trip that I am always grammatically correct and I can criticize your writing/I have a real job and have sold many cars tantrum.

Also please admit the truth- you stated : The cancellation fees don't relate to deception instances, emergencies or cases of someone overbooking and radio silence. It usually applies when neither party clicks shortly after arrival or solid plans have fallen apart at the very last minute pertaining to detailed arrangements. As for travel, that's where deposits may be discussed.
I gave you plenty of opportunity to clarify yourself and gave you several examples that if a man looked at a provider's showcase and she list her weight as 120lbs and he shows up and she's considerably heavier because she used old outdated pics- you basically stood by your stance of a cancellation fee and when I pressed you on whose time was wasted- you stated both of there time was wasted- which basically you gave a pass for the lady posting old out dated pics. You have a few reviews that mentions "outdated" pics. Now that many people have posted and commented that they wouldn't pay a cancellation fee for outdated pics- you are trying to save face and change what you originally stated- you are basically the only provider who has posted that has an issue with outdated pics- which makes everyone conclude that your pics are outdated for whatever reason(s).
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women