Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41869
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36246
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2016, 10:44 AM   #31
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabithaBash View Post
There should be no negotiation ...
"Should" is a dangerous word, particularly in the hobby. Many folks (and many laws) say there should be no whoring, and yet here we are. How do you reconcile that?

How about you do you and not instruct me how I should go about buying pussy?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 10:47 AM   #32
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Potential clients who negotiate with providers if it is the case that a particular provider has not articulated that she is open to negotiating are tactless in my opinion. Notes on etiquette offered by many providers suggest to not engage in conversations about money at all. There are dozens of reasons why it's not the best idea. One is it's a LE move. Even if someone is not a copper and is a legitimate client, I've found that those who haggle are problematic in other ways. They are usually the folks who are inclined to make unreasonable demands on a provider's time, before, during, and/or after a date. And I've also found that this type of client may also be prone to pushing boundaries and coerciveness in other regards.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 11:21 AM   #33
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

u
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
"Should" is a dangerous word, particularly in the hobby. Many folks (and many laws) say there should be no whoring, and yet here we are. How do you reconcile that?

How about you do you and not instruct me how I should go about buying pussy?
And how about you respect the women who don't want sell their pussy to hagglers? If you want to haggle don't bother those who say no negotiating. That's fair, right?

And what does the illegality of prostitution have to do with how people engage in it? Are you saying there are no rules or norms because it is illegal?
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 11:43 AM   #34
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default No free sessions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
u
And how about you respect the women who don't want sell their pussy to hagglers? If you want to haggle don't bother those who say no negotiating. That's fair, right?

And what does the illegality of prostitution have to do with how people engage in it? Are you saying there are no rules or norms because it is illegal?
All levels Prostitutes sell pu$$y whatever price.Clients paying prostitutes to leave without strings
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 11:55 AM   #35
Boudin3112
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I think what JohnnyYanks is saying, is don't be a hypocrite. A prostitute shouls not tell others how the SHOULD act, negotiate or not negotiate, when the prostitute does not listen to what Laws have told her she SHOULD not do, be a whore. That's my read on it. And only in this business have I seen so many workers tell their customers how to act. When I spend my hard earned money, I act any way I decide to because if this whore does not like my behavior another will. I don't negotiate but I also don't tell other people how they should or should not act.
Boudin3112 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 11:58 AM   #36
Boudin3112
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

It is funny to me how some desperate, pathetic men on here so easily come to the rescue of women that do not give a shit about them. It is a business to her, a way to make tons of money and she makes more than you do. But you feel sorry for her, lmfao! I don't feel sorry for my mechanic when he complains that I don't want to participate in his upsell, lmao! So, keep posting dudes and keep me entertained!
Boudin3112 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 12:09 PM   #37
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Without taint photos there is nothing to negotiate.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 12:38 PM   #38
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
... Are you saying there are no rules or norms because it is illegal?
I said no such thing.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 01:50 PM   #39
Monica13
Cock Whisperer

User ID: 178936
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm pretty tired of hagglers. I offer more than most and still they try and talk me down!

Kinda funny though that they can spend double on somebody that does a quarter of what I do then cry on the boards about how she wasn't worth the money!

Awe, cry me a river!
Monica13 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 02:23 PM   #40
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
I said no such thing.
I didn't think so but someone else did. He seems to think ladies have no right to set prices, limits and rules because prostitution is illegal, but men are not so similarly bound. Nonsense and nonsensical.

But then I missed the point of your analogy. Maybe you can explain it to me?
Old 09-10-2016, 02:49 PM   #41
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabithaBash View Post
There should be no negotiation. It really shouldn't even come up. If I want to offer a special it's usually for military or people who have done something with their lives. Sorry I wont cheapen myself for you!
$200 per hour? I'd happily pay that to you. Fuck yes, for several hours. The passage below is not directed at you in any way, Tabitha.

On the general subject of negotiating, there is so much to it that absolutes are just hard to stick to in an open market. Everything is a negotiation, even in reverse. If I agree to pay someone's rate and a reasonable person would expect a certain attitude and delivery of goods as advertised, and the provider gets in my face and sez "fork it all over old man, I don't negotiate", well she is still negotiating, just totally on her terms. She is trying to get me to pay too much for too little!

Now, if she means she will do a good job for the advertised rate, so let's not talk about it after you have reserved my time, then yes, it is callous to negotiate with that unfair advantage. However, if things get slow, and she likes me, and we have had many good sessions, and she calls me up asking me to come over, she is then negotiating from a weakness she has created. Sensing that, I may simply act slightly uninterested, then she will likely drop her price to salvage something, and I will hop on it.

In reality, the way you act in a previous session determines the next session, and is a full blown audition. If I don't call a provider back, that is my negotiation - I paid your price, you weren't worth it, I'm moving on to a new experience.

All of life is a negotiation, and it depends on supply and demand, circumstances, attractiveness, politics, personality, etc.

If you refuse to negotiate in life, you will end up in a roomful of cats, all alone.

My advise to any provider who doesn't like to negotiate is to learn to do it gracefully, and you can usually get your way.

Motherfuckers are always trying to get my price down on my cakes. I point out I'm always on time, use the best ingredients, deliver it fresh, and give them a sample. They like the sample, they pay the price, or I move on to the next customer. It isn't rude that they try to negotiate, but they may be shitty at it, and lose out on my magnificent cakes!!

They might just be too stupid to know any better.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 03:39 PM   #42
cazbah
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Totally agree. Negotiating is not in the definition of being a provider. If she is open to negotiating great. If not great. The only thing she is required to do is make your time together memorable.
cazbah is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 03:41 PM   #43
The Grey Monster
Account Disabled

What does a typical "haggling" conversation look like. First date and first contact does that happen?--I guess I can see the frustration but a comeback of "I don't negotiate because I'm better) most guys have had better 150 visits then 300 visits, I know I have, what I hate the most is some experienced girl telling me how to fuck and when to cum

Sometimes when I'm looking and may not be as rich as other times I will first find out if she's available and then I might ask if I could be accompanied for 200--is that offensive? Look at it like this 1st visit I paid 300 and I have 200 now--that's 500 dollars
The Grey Monster is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 08:09 PM   #44
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grey Monster View Post
What does a typical "haggling" conversation look like. First date and first contact does that happen?--I guess I can see the frustration but a comeback of "I don't negotiate because I'm better) most guys have had better 150 visits then 300 visits, I know I have, what I hate the most is some experienced girl telling me how to fuck and when to cum

Sometimes when I'm looking and may not be as rich as other times I will first find out if she's available and then I might ask if I could be accompanied for 200--is that offensive? Look at it like this 1st visit I paid 300 and I have 200 now--that's 500 dollars
Stream of conscious blither. Don't you get it? They don't want your stinking $200; they want their stated rate. If they accept less they feel used, and they know guys will brag how they paid less, so they will tell you to stuff it (generally). So yes, it is offensive them and since they got the pussy they set the rules.

And before I forget, telling them you had better pussy for less is not how you want to negotiate because they will say with absolute accuracy they had way better dick than yours. Mongers need to be humble.
Old 09-10-2016, 09:01 PM   #45
The Grey Monster
Account Disabled

Quote:
Stream of conscious blither. Don't you get it? They don't want your stinking $200; they want their stated rate. If they accept less they feel used, and they know guys will brag how they paid less, so they will tell you to stuff it (generally). So yes, it is offensive them and since they got the pussy they set the rules.

And before I forget, telling them you had better pussy for less is not how you want to negotiate because they will say with absolute accuracy they had way better dick than yours. Mongers need to be humble.
I recognize your experience and appreciate the candid feed back,,,but are you just kinda being sarcastic?

I am imagining a much different conversation that would trigger a girl to call out to an open forum in disgust of an offer for less money.

I've had cheaper that was more enjoyable and I've had expensive that yielded a sexy hard body girl---but had rules and more rules and thinking back that's all I remember is the rules.

I guess I would try to negotiate a deal with the expensive hard body in an attempt to recreate with her what the cheaper girl delivers---just thinking I should get both for a higher rate.

For example,,does she French kiss you and drop to her knees or is she expecting you to attempt to French kiss her and you drop to your knees.

If the latter then she may should find another career.
The Grey Monster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women