Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35679
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2021, 12:21 PM   #31
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382 View Post
CK seems to be a relatively straight forward guy. Did anyone just ask?
I'm not very active on there and never even got verified. I'd be very curious to hear from anyone that knows why it got shut down, but I would be ESPECIALLY curious to know from the kumite, kittchat, and the other guys that cry wolf all the time. I think their perspective on it will be very interesting......
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 01:50 PM   #32
Jarrred
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Haha, imagine trying to get verified at K-Fest with your username now like the mod Admiral tried to.

Safety Risk For sure.
Jarrred is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 03:24 PM   #33
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Why wouldn't they take his money? At least it's some compensation for the effort.
OutAndAbout7382 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 07:09 PM   #34
Kumite
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk328 View Post
1. Bumping dormant threads - It pushes recent reviews to the bottom of the page or to Page 2. Also, when I see a thread that has a recent, I'm sick of wasting time going to the thread to find out it's a worthless post. If it was just 1 or 2 posts, it's no big deal. But in the AMP section, it is out of control. If you ask me why I care about wasting my time on threads that don't provide any NEW/UPDATED information that helps a monger decide whether or not he's going to see a girl, then yes, I do care. And I'm talking about the guys that CONSISTENTLY bump dormant threads, so please look up the definition of "consistent" before you send me a link of a random post in a Lovely Angels review.

2. Downplaying/trivializing negative comments - Do you really have to ask why I care about this one? If a guy has a bad experience with a girl, why shouldn't he share his experience? Isn't that the purpose of this site?!?!?!?

3. Reviews that embellish the lady's services and/or physical appearance - Again, do I really have to explain why I would care about this one? This is one that everyone should care about. Some guys can only hobby once every 1-2 months, so if he decides to see a girl based on promoters' comments that have embellished a lady's services and/or physical experience, how is that fair to the guy? And no, blaming the guy for not doing research is not a valid response to this. The comments that embellish a lady shouldn't be there in the first place and you know it. So you're damn right I care about this one, and I doubt you will find many guys that disagree (besides the normal guys that cry wolf about the stuff I post).

4. Unwarranted attacks on girls - Yes, this is a new one. Please refer to Post #10 of this thread, where you proceeded to post personal attacks about three Lovely Angel girls....what did they do to deserve those comments? All because of who you're affiliated with and to prove a point? Well you are definitely proving my point by posting stuff like that. Completely uncalled for and there is no reason they should be a victim of collateral damage. If three K-Fest girls were attacked like that in one thread and it was unwarranted, I would say the same exact thing.

1. Whatrecent reviews? Seriously, how often do you see people writing any reviews for any of the girls working right now in this section? And wasting time? Updating information? Dude, the Dallas scene is fucking dead. You can literally count the number of remaining establishments on one hand. If there is an update to a lineup or information thatis pertinent, the "promoters" usually outright make a new thread about it. In the AMP section, as of right now, the only place left open is Luxury. And if you're too lazy to click on page 2 to see other reviews of the other remaining Luxury girls reviews, that says a lot more about your laziness than any nobility you think your cause has.

But, you know what? I actually agree with you to an extent. I think we should completely disable comments and only make it a review-based thread. No bumping and no more shit talking and drama. Let's see how much you actually care when you're forced to actually contribute reviews instead of bitching in the comment section.

2. Nobody should downplay any negative review and/or comment. However, everyone is also just as entitled to say "Oh, that wasn't my experience, YMMV." So where are your reviews? Where are all the anti-promoter poster's reviews? Or do you all just like gathering at a so-so or bad review and all point fingers, "pRoMoTERS, eAt sHIt!"?

3. By this argument, my assessment of Angels is completely justified. After all, I am doing a service by saying none of the girls look even 60 percent like the girls on the site

4. Those reviews weren't honest. Those comments weren't honest. Those comments embellished Soda's appearance, by omitting how she had a giant gut. A lie by omission is still a lie. And each had at least 4-5 bloat comments that ultimately were promotional. And if you looked up their history, you could probably see that they have a track record of consistently bumping threads for Angels. So, which is it, Jayhawk? Are you going to white knight for Angels? Or are you going to stick true to your guns and call out the reviews as being equally promotional? Or the posters? Go ahead! This isn't me saying that you have some animus towards Kfest. Like them or hate them, I personally don't give enough of a shit about you to comb through your post history to see. But your own inactions betray your philosophy. And that's why I'm coming after you. So which is it? Where is your nobility? Call them out, Jayhawk! They're doing the very thing you hate so much!

You know what though? I'm glad they're doing whatever they can to try and get the girls as much front page real estate as they can. I'm glad they at least care enough to bump threads or reviews. I'm glad they're willing to be glorified hype men to help out the girls/establishment. Why? Because the Dallas asian scene is all but dead. And they're doing everything they can to try and keep it afloat. So, to Angels, good job. To Star, good for you! Keep it up, Lux! Don't stop, Kfest! You actually give enough of a shit to keep the girls around! You care more about Dallas than these mongers who bitch and complain about promoters do.

Why the fuck do you give such a shit about promoters, bumps or even embellishments? Who really fucking cares at that point? You don't have shit in the way of a scene now. This forum is basically nothing but pointless comments and/or stupid ass drama. If you don't like it, don't enact the pointless labor of coming in here in the first place and then bitching about it.
Kumite is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 08:11 PM   #35
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Man, I feel like I am arguing with Doom guy (aka Woody) all over again. Complete deja vu with the little boy(s) that cried wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumite View Post
Let's see how much you actually care when you're forced to actually contribute reviews instead of bitching in the comment section.
Says the guy with TWO reviews. Your only defense to my comment would be that you have a different handle, so that begs the question, "why aren't you using your original handle?" Was it banned?

Quote:
So where are your reviews? Where are all the anti-promoter poster's reviews? Or do you all just like gathering at a so-so or bad review and all point fingers, "pRoMoTERS, eAt sHIt!"?
If you're asking me specifically where my reviews are, I consistently post reviews. Last time I checked, 25 > 2. And 2 is 66% of the number of promoters that have appeared in this thread!!

Quote:
4. Those reviews weren't honest. Those comments weren't honest. Those comments embellished Soda's appearance, by omitting how she had a giant gut. A lie by omission is still a lie. And each had at least 4-5 bloat comments that ultimately were promotional. And if you looked up their history, you could probably see that they have a track record of consistently bumping threads for Angels. So, which is it, Jayhawk? Are you going to white knight for Angels? Or are you going to stick true to your guns and call out the reviews as being equally promotional? Or the posters? Go ahead! This isn't me saying that you have some animus towards Kfest. Like them or hate them, I personally don't give enough of a shit about you to comb through your post history to see. But your own inactions betray your philosophy. And that's why I'm coming after you. So which is it? Where is your nobility? Call them out, Jayhawk! They're doing the very thing you hate so much!
You are making yourself look horrible every time you try and justify your personal attacks (or as Doom guy would say "ad hominem attacks") on the Lovely Angel girls. If you bothered reading any of my posts and quit acting like a hysterical promoter, I have continuously and consistently told you to provide specific links and post #'s, and I will address it. Just like Doom guy used to do, every time you cry wolf about K-Fest girls, you bring up Lovely Angels. That has literally been your only argument in this entire thread - "why don't you call out LA promoters? wah wah wah wah."

Quote:
Why the fuck do you give such a shit about promoters, bumps or even embellishments? Who really fucking cares at that point?
You literally keep repeating the same questions over and over and over, and then you say stuff like "answer the fucking question" like a tough guy. I've already addressed your question in Post #21 of this thread. You didn't like my answers, so you are crying wolf and asking me again.

Quote:
If you don't like it, don't enact the pointless labor of coming in here in the first place and then bitching about it.
WOW, if this isn't the most hypocritical and laughable comment I have seen from you so far, then I don't know what is, hahaha. I mean, seriously dude, give it up. I seriously can't wait to use this quote on you every single time you cry wolf. You don't like my answers to your questions, you are like a child who isn't getting his way so he falls to the floor kicking and screaming and hoping his temper tantrum will be loud enough to drown out the real issue. Doom guy was the same exact way too.
Old 06-10-2021, 08:25 PM   #36
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Quote:
One more question for Kumite, Kittchat, and anyone else crying wolf (e.g. people who like to talk to themselves) - why has the AMP section on OH2 been shut down for 2 months?

It's a really simple question so to quote Kumite - "answer the fucking question"
Kumite/Kittchat - You never responded to this post fellas. Would be great if you could address it because I feel it is extremely relevant to our discussion. Thanks.
Old 06-10-2021, 10:49 PM   #37
Kittchat12
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

[QUOTE=Jayhawk328;1062489555]Kumite/Kittchat - You never responded to this post fellas. Would be great if you could address it because I feel it is extremely relevant to our discussion. Thanks.[/QUOTE

I am not on OH2. Your guess is as good as mine. I am done sparing with you for now. Irrelevance is a tough pill for anyone to swallow.
Kittchat12 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 11:20 PM   #38
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittchat12 View Post
I am done sparing with you for now. Irrelevance is a tough pill for anyone to swallow.
Irrelevance? Another great comeback. So you and the little boys that cry wolf think I am doing this to be relevant/for attention? Haha, yeah because my posting history really supports that theory. Why don't you focus your comment on guys that insert their unsolicited opinion in literally every single section on ECCIE....those are the guys that don't just want to be relevant but need to be relevant.

You've made yourself look soooooo foolish in this thread and nobody would disagree.....well, except the little boys that cry wolf...aka dennis the menace, junior (from "problem child"), and Mr. Omniscient. I think it's time for you to take your ball and go home.

Quote:
If you don't like it, don't enact the pointless labor of coming in here in the first place and then bitching about it.
Old 06-11-2021, 03:38 PM   #39
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

Quote:
I'm not very active on there and never even got verified. I'd be very curious to hear from anyone that knows why it got shut down, but I would be ESPECIALLY curious to know from the kumite, kittchat, and the other guys that cry wolf all the time. I think their perspective on it will be very interesting......
I asked the Mod and he said it was closed due to "abuse". He didn't say what he meant by that. He also said their staff was considering opening it again with more controls.

When I looked at one of the last threads there were two names banned - Chung and Big Cousin who Chung identified as VADC. I saw a post where the Mod told them to take their fight offline. I don't know if that was the behavior that was termed abuse or something on another thread.
Old 06-11-2021, 10:37 PM   #40
Kittchat12
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Thank you for taking his blinders off. Probably better left on for some of these guys
Kittchat12 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 11:35 PM   #41
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382 View Post
I asked the Mod and he said it was closed due to "abuse". He didn't say what he meant by that. He also said their staff was considering opening it again with more controls.

When I looked at one of the last threads there were two names banned - Chung and Big Cousin who Chung identified as VADC. I saw a post where the Mod told them to take their fight offline. I don't know if that was the behavior that was termed abuse or something on another thread.
The abuse was vadc and Bota coming as a tag team, and posting constant bullshit. They wanted OH2 to shut the AMP section. Instead of dealing with those 2, banning them yet again, it was easier to fold.

speaking of bullshit, you have seen Bota and vadc (and their multi-handles) post that I was banned there for stirring trouble and drama in the AMP section. Totally false, but since their whole Universe is AMPs and Studios, they would never know. If you read Coed here this morning, you know that I was banned for calling out Kushella's bullshit (she is an Indy, for the 90% of you that never see the outside of the AMP/Studio sections). She posted my PM to her, where I called her out of her name, with some choice 4 letter words.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 11:19 AM   #42
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

I rarely go to the locker room places.

I tried to report exactly as the Mod told me and what I saw. I wasn't part of that whole dialogue that you described so I can't disagree with your report.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women