Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2015, 02:29 PM   #31
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

Honesty of course. I also feel that rather than just not schedule with a guy, the provider should tell the client in a direct way why she doesn't feel it would be a good mix. Many times it may be for reasons which aren't valid and the guy can present his side. She still has the last say if she feels it wont work but an expressed reason would be helpful and appreciated.
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 02:29 PM   #32
CaptainMalReynolds
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Who is this bananajane? Is she knew? Got a showcase set up yet? And does she mind creepy perverts ogling her pics then texting for a "dinner date"?

Don't keep us behind the 8 ball on this one. Maybe bananajane has some input that would help here. US guys need as much translation as we can get.
CaptainMalReynolds is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 02:36 PM   #33
Alastair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I figure no response means "don't bother contacting me again. It's nothing personal, but please see someone else instead of me." Works for me!
Alastair is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 03:26 PM   #34
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

a long time ago, i learned from a counselor that when you want to tell someone your decision, just say what your decision is. nothing more.
if you start explaining how or why you've come to that decision, that gives the other person a wide open door to start questioning your decision, derailing the discussion, or worse.

in my 10+ yrs here, i've given "honest" feedback to several providers who gave me a slightly below to def below average deliteful time. i did so, cos i thought they might need to know - hoping that they might see the "light" and change their tune.

based on my experience doing so, i no longer believe that the following is the appropriate thing to do in this crazy little sub-culture we play in, mainly cos real world rules/protocols/courtesies dont apply.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate
... the provider should tell the client in a direct way why she doesn't feel it would be a good mix. ...
in my experience, it just doesnt help.
one or the other persons either gets mad or all high & mighty; retaliates in one form or another; starts an argument nitpicking w/ the replies; cant or doesnt want to believe what the other person wrote/said. fortunately, no one has stalked me or outed me over what i told them. [knock on wood]

my bottom line suggestion: if, after a bit of back/forth, either side decides it's not what they wanted, just say "i'm gonna pass on an appt. thanks for your time & consideration." and move on. you dont even have to tell them "I don't think we will mesh".
and no need to apologize or say you're sorry. it's your decision - dont be ashamed of it.

note, this is not for those situations where a provider or client is really giving you a bad time [harassing, stalking, extorting, bashing online, or worse].
in those case, publicly tell your peers [guys, gals, or both] the facts as you know them.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 03:30 PM   #35
CaesarC
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

I would prefer a direct, concise "I'm not feeling it," over the no reply at all ones. I don't get that a lot, but it does chap my hide, from a basic manners standpoint.
CaesarC is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 03:31 PM   #36
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

On those rare times that I tell a guy I don't think we will mesh, I never feel the need to explain why.

I'm short simple and to the point. It's up to him to accept it or not.

Like many guys have said before, there is to many providers to worry about just one. I feel the same, there is to many hobbyist I can have fun with to waste time playing with someone I feel I might not like.

The hobby is meant to be fun. Like the super hot guy who came to see me yesterday. He was yummy!
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 03:53 PM   #37
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

So on that note and taking it a step further, what factors make you determine that you do not feel it? Are you as a provider looking to be seduced, get your ass kissed or romanced before you see the guy in person let alone before you go BCD with him? What makes a guy super hot so that you would want to see him for a session?

I always thought it was having the required references, being respectful of person and time and when the guy arrives, continue with the respecting, having extremely clean hygiene and of course the proper donation.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 04:03 PM   #38
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
So on that note and taking it a step further, what factors make you determine that you do not feel it? Are you as a provider looking to be seduced, get your ass kissed or romanced before you see the guy in person let alone before you go BCD with him? What makes a guy super hot so that you would want to see him for a session?
Hey man I always, ALWAYS kiss my providers ass!
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 04:03 PM   #39
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

What makes a guy super hot?

Well, that just a matter of personal taste and he fit mine just fine. :-)

And no, I don't feel like I need my ass kissed nor am I willing to kiss anyone's.

Some people don't mesh....simple as that. Accept it and move on.
Old 02-03-2015, 04:03 PM   #40
nicholas linnear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I like this Kaylee because it shows what everyone knows.....when it's HOT it is like a supernova. When it's not.....I'd rather watch a fucking football game ( and I personally fucking hate watching football)

Not to be crude , but I don't want to make it with some chick that looks like Fat Albert.
And I don't like being bossed around or women that are Uber controlling....makes me weenus shrink...

Hell yes be honest and get on with the gettin on!!
nicholas linnear is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 04:11 PM   #41
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

I didnt even need to ask. And I wasn't overly bummed out when I was told no.
I thought we were all adults and could handle it
cheatercheater is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 04:16 PM   #42
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatercheater View Post
I didnt even need to ask. And I wasn't overly bummed out when I was told no.
I thought we were all adults and could handle it

That is the way is should be handled.

To much fun to be had with other people to really worry about just one.

Old 02-03-2015, 04:19 PM   #43
CoHorn
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Note to the guys... Don't be a rude asshole and you may get laid more. Pretty simple fellas
CoHorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 04:26 PM   #44
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

It is not a matter of having to tell why or explain yourself. It is also not for the purpose of discussion or debate. It is just nice to know what the providers reason or reasons are. She can say "gut feeling" or be more specific. If she has a rational reason, she can state it simply and move on. That is just my preference as to the way I prefer to communicate in this area or other areas of life. She can just say she has a reason but prefers not to state it.
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 04:27 PM   #45
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Great post Kaylee. I was turned down once and I took it as a"good to know". You're doing a favor if you don't feel the "mesh"
Tsmokies is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women