Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41249
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2014, 06:46 PM   #31
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21
Default Ladies.....

TIME OUT PLEASE....

As for the C&C... I always assume that everyone I meet has a C&C and is packing, it does tend to make me a little nicer on first meetings.

EDIT... Seems that once again I was running a minute behind... lol

ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 08:37 PM   #32
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
This might have been the Best SPA ever.

I know you thought you were doing your brethren a solid, but all I can say is thank you for alerting the ladies. We do appreciate it.
Agreed...and there is at least one more SPA contained in this thread..

From the fairer side of the room??

malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:02 PM   #33
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Very strange!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post

TIME OUT PLEASE....

As for the C&C... I always assume that everyone I meet has a C&C and is packing, it does tend to make me a little nicer on first meetings.

EDIT... Seems that once again I was running a minute behind... lol

Agree. Ladies, an armed society is a very polite society. There are a lot of cazy people out there.

So, what is crazy about this:
  • No appointment, just checking things out & he see's trouble. Why didn't he just leave? Sticking around is the crazy part.
  • She gave out the room number with no appointment? I have never experience a lady just saying: "Here is my room number, come over if you want, when you want." That is crazy, on her part even if she had a lot of protection. I have had ladies call me while I was on the way, so that we have an estimated time of arrival.
Sounds like both parties are not respecting each other, and don't know each other.

It sounds like time to back away.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 05:18 PM   #34
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

I don't think the room number was given. The way I read it was they talked on the phone, he made an appointment and she told him the location. He arrived, saw whatever he saw or thought he saw, stuck around hoping to "pop a cap in somebodies ass", two guys in the parking lot went to the same room as he never said it was hers, and left without calling her to say he arrived.

At least that is how I envisioned this little tale going.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 05:33 PM   #35
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenMonk View Post
I don't think the room number was given. The way I read it was they talked on the phone, he made an appointment and she told him the location. He arrived, saw whatever he saw or thought he saw, stuck around hoping to "pop a cap in somebodies ass", two guys in the parking lot went to the same room as he never said it was hers, and left without calling her to say he arrived.

I am picturing it that same way.
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 06:46 PM   #36
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

My take aways from this thread are several:

1. Carrying in the hobby = bad idea, but thanks for letting the ladies know so we can avoid you

2. Just driving around/hanging out around an incall to "check things out" and see who gets froggy. No Sir, not creepy at all.

3. Provider holds a toy gun in a modeling shoot = time to go apeshit

4. Hobbyist announces he carries actual real gun to provider's incalls = that's just hunky dory.

5. Sometimes having a good memory makes for some fun observations. Having a poor memory can result in a case of foot in mouth.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 06:51 PM   #37
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
My take aways from this thread are several:

1. Carrying in the hobby = bad idea, but thanks for letting the ladies know so we can avoid you

2. Just driving around/hanging out around an incall to "check things out" and see who gets froggy. No Sir, not creepy at all.

3. Provider holds a toy gun in a modeling shoot = time to go apeshit

4. Hobbyist announces he carries actual real gun to provider's incalls = that's just hunky dory.

5. Sometimes having a good memory makes for some fun observations. Having a poor memory can result in a case of foot in mouth.
LOL I love your take aways from this thread, Sins.
Old 04-01-2014, 08:52 AM   #38
US Jordan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7933
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I have seen your comments an I will just like to say it's nothing wrong with carrying little do anyone (Hobby) knows us as provider might carry as well keep that in mind you never know .but the issues is guys if you feel like someone is put you in harm way don't go threw with it ( it's not worth it) .I know for a fact I have nothing to hide I LOVE WHAT I DO ! an I will keep doing it as well. An I am my own woman this is my body an I don't need to give it to anyone if I don't want to an don't have anyone telling me I have too. So I hope this set everything straight. An everyone try to get laid
US Jordan is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 10:53 AM   #39
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default That view makes it more crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenMonk View Post

Looking at it that way. That is really crazy! This looks like a guy to avoid. When I am on some jobs, I need to carry; but only a few times per month. When I do, no one needs to know. Why look for trouble? Is this a nut case who gets his rocks off by looking for trouble? The postings here make me wonder. I have seen some strange people in my life. Control the situation and be ready to defend yourself, if you must; but, it is not a challenge to your manhood just to walk away, and it is a lot less trouble for you. When I was young my religious upbringing taught me that all of us should work to change the world. I learned that that was not true, certain people will not change, and some people are just mean; just walk away from them, if possible.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:20 PM   #40
froggy69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

I just had a bad experience of getting jacked, still have not hrd who the gentlemen walking around the room were, why were they at her room but for bad intentions??? Hmmmmm I dont do outcalls anymore for this reason but as for the gun thing, u sir r an idiot to take a gun to an appointment
froggy69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:39 PM   #41
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by froggy69 View Post
I just had a bad experience of getting jacked, still have not hrd who the gentlemen walking around the room were, why were they at her room but for bad intentions??? Hmmmmm I dont do outcalls anymore for this reason but as for the gun thing, u sir r an idiot to take a gun to an appointment

I don't think it has even been established whether the room they went in was even hers, he just states that they left the room several times and returned to the same room. She did not at least he did not state that she gave him the room number.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 02:24 PM   #42
US Jordan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7933
My ECCIE Reviews

Cause I didn't give my room number I just text address to the hotel
US Jordan is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 03:43 PM   #43
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Well there you go!
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 03:48 PM   #44
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

That's why I thought this whole thread was crazy. I do not think it is fair at all to post an alert type thread on a provider just because you see other guests at the hotel. It makes no sense at all and can easily help tarnish a legit providers reputation for no reason at all. And especially giving away her incall location for no reason. That can put the provider in harms way. Please THINK before posting alerts with no backbone to them.
Old 04-01-2014, 03:54 PM   #45
noleftturn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

An ALERT is appropriate on the OP!
noleftturn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women