Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41249
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2014, 08:08 PM   #31
US Jordan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7933
My ECCIE Reviews

Nia I agree with you
US Jordan is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:51 PM   #32
Nia Baby
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167992
My ECCIE Reviews

thankz
Quote:
Originally Posted by US Jordan View Post
Nia I agree with you
Nia Baby is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:56 PM   #33
Nia Baby
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Gemma, Gal relax....
You are so funny....I just keep laughing I detect some type of sarcasm girl.. please..Good night...
LOL I notice you have conflict with alot of other ladies on the board but Im just going to distance myself from the negativity... I will respond to the positive things you said... Umm..... yes I feel chic is a better term for a lady.. than hoe... I am trying to improve if you will.... I am trying to be friendly.. What about you? .. As far as who cancelled... Let me clarify that for you... He cancelled and I agreed after words.. Does that work for you sweetheart? As far as him "venturing onto the site" I could care less honey... hows that? Is there anything else you need??

'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Great! Thanks for that um declaration...
For clarification:
hoe- gardening tool
ho- a prostitute

That sounds really sweet to say that you replaced him. Not at all the point I was trying to get across with my post. I hope he doesn't venture onto this site and read this, he may be glad he canceled. Oh WAIT!! You now claim you canceled. Silly me, I confuse easily

*EDIT* I see you changed the word hoe to chic. I'll keep the definitions up for future use.
Old 03-28-2014, 08:58 PM   #34
bluegrana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Wait, who canceled first you or him? Your first post said it was him who canceled
bluegrana is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:11 PM   #35
Nia Baby
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

He cancelled and then he tried to rebound.. I then agreed that we should in fact cancel...
Why is every body on the defensive?? Especially about something no one experience BUT ME... Its My personal experience that I chose to share.. But Ill Never make that mistake again. lol... This is supposed to be a neutral space?? Good Nite
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrana View Post
Wait, who canceled first you or him? Your first post said it was him who canceled
Old 03-28-2014, 09:17 PM   #36
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
After you posted this she just changed her post to now say he canceled. First he canceled, then she canceled, now it's back to him canceling.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:28 PM   #37
Nia Baby
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Do you "have a lesbian boner for me" babes?? Whats the problem?? I just told you to "stay in you lane".. I have explained the situation but you are like obsessed with my post.. So... Obviously you want my attention so... Whats up?? Speak UP.. I don't have all night.. What you want to ask Miss Nia Diamond?
'
Quote:
After you posted this she just changed her post to now say he canceled. First he canceled, then she canceled, now it's back to him canceling.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:30 PM   #38
bluegrana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Nia, I am not being defensive I just asked for clarification.

Anyways, enjoy the rest of your Friday everyone
bluegrana is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:31 PM   #39
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nia Baby View Post
Gemma, Gal relax....
You are so funny....I just keep laughing I detect some type of sarcasm girl.. please..Good night...
LOL I notice you have conflict with alot of other ladies on the board but Im just going to distance myself from the negativity... I will respond to the positive things you said... Umm..... yes I feel chic is a better term for a lady.. than hoe... I am trying to improve if you will.... I am trying to be friendly.. What about you? .. As far as who cancelled... Let me clarify that for you... He cancelled and I agreed after words.. Does that work for you sweetheart? As far as him "venturing onto the site" I could care less honey... hows that? Is there anything else you need??

'
Oh Nia Baby Diamond, silly girl, I dont have problems with you or any other provider. I have issues with ignorance and silly contradicting no sense making threads and posts. I thought I was being friendly.. No? Hhmmm. I'll work on that being friendly thing girl, no worries. And need?? Oh dear child, I dont need anything from you, I seem to know what I'm doing. Unsarcastically speaking, of course.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:34 PM   #40
Nia Baby
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Youre all good baby... I can converse w/o bashing other people.. enjoy your Friday as well hun!!
Quote:
Nia, I am not being defensive I just asked for clarification.

Anyways, enjoy the rest of your Friday everyone
Old 03-28-2014, 09:35 PM   #41
Nia Baby
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok... Well I am unsure if you are referring to my post when speaking about ignorance and contradiction.. But I really dont have the time or care to figure it out sweetheart.. Oh no I dont feel you were being friendly.. but more so negative.. for what ever reason. Obviously u want me to clarify something.. .. u keep commenting MY on a post I made..What is wrong with you?? I seen how you spoke to a few ladies on this board but..
I SUGGEST u "stay in ur lane" when it comes to me. and speak to me with respect as I am continuously doing u... . LOL.... but u have a nice evening.... I have a DATE!!!
Quote:
Oh Nia Baby Diamond, silly girl, I dont have problems with you or any other provider. I have issues with ignorance and silly contradicting no sense making threads and posts. I thought I was being friendly.. No? Hhmmm. I'll work on that being friendly thing girl, no worries. And need?? Oh dear child, I dont need anything from you, I seem to know what I'm doing. Unsarcastically speaking, of course.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:50 PM   #42
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh I'm bored now. And I am in my lane, you posted this in a public forum. So, easy on the threats darlin. Dont make me use my big words!
Old 03-28-2014, 10:07 PM   #43
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nia Baby View Post
Do you "have a lesbian boner for me" babes??
'

I don't know about Gemma..but I'm a lesbian and yes I have a boner for you..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:10 PM   #44
Tempstress Tiff
Temporary Stress Reliever

User ID: 188793
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ha ha ha Malwoody we both do.
Tempstress Tiff is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:55 PM   #45
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Gotta love a gal who can rock thigh high boots. Not everyone looks good in them.
MsElena is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women