Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42454
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-25-2019, 02:37 AM   #31
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 319127
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yay. I dug and found it!!! Haha

That's a great freaking idea! I wanna do it too or maybe like a lost and found!
Lost:. HARD PENIS

If found:. PM please. Reward offered for anyone who can find It.
It's 6-7 inches Long. Kinda fleshy in color. Poor things head looks like a mushroom. Long body and short ballish hind legs. It's also missing it's front legs. Birth defect.
I now it sounds hidious but it's not as bad as I'm making it sound. Thanks in advance for trying to bring my poor hard penis home where it belongs!
ZantannaParella is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 07:11 AM   #32
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmyn Bankz View Post
Sheesh, how were brand new providers touring Houston supposed to know about where the best part of town for Incall was unless we inquired?!?!? I mean, if it wasn’t for this very useful post, I wouldn’t. I do concur that is one of the most ridiculous thread starters just because it screams AD, but it’s a relevant question for others. Doesn’t make all of us fools my luv! But thanks lol

Honestly hon, it's the Texas women mainly that came before you that ruined it the most for the rest of the traveling girls. When you post here, there is jealousy because evidentally people feel this is "their turf" for whatever reason. If girls didn't need this board for marketing and business, they wouldn't post "period". Or start threads, post in the image gallery, etc. Just do you and don't fall for the bullshit bait that is constantly thrown out, it's not worth it. Houston coed went to shit long time ago.

I'm sure you'll do well on your visit. Just make sure not to post pics or dates and you'll be fine, it's considered an "Ad". Coed is for anyone that wants to post. Hit me up if you need any help and have safe travels!
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 07:33 AM   #33
Karmyn Bankz
Big Booty Chocolate Model

User ID: 221126
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZantannaParella View Post
Actually it was my witty charm and amazing sarcastic personally. Point was it's better not to post the same shit over and over. Where should I stay. What should I do. Blah blah blah. Google is your friend and it gets redundant with the same shit. If a female is visiting and truly wants to know the best area to get the most dick she should ask the ladies who live here. Cuz in here ultimately she will prob get made fun of and possibly a few PMs from dudes.

Be creative is the point

Lost and found threAd would be fun. I used it on another post of one Of the many where to stay here post.
Lost a nice hard dick. If found please contact me. (it was a lot more detailed but u get the point). Haha

Or the more direct approach.

Visiting Houston this weekend. Looking for people to show me the best sausage Houston has to offer.

Visiting Houston. Just got a new standard truck and would love for a few good men to show me how to drive a stick.

Ya know. Stuff like that. :-)
Made fun of??? For being from another part of the world and asking where to stay? I started out as a hobby board heaux a long time ago, when punctuation and less grammatical errors were used, so sugar I know all about TRYING to show your personality. Has nothing to do with anything ultimately. We’re all here for pussy One way or another and sometimes just need to be pointed in the right direction really quickly.
Karmyn Bankz is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 07:38 AM   #34
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

So you are here for the pussy??
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 07:38 AM   #35
Karmyn Bankz

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
Honestly hon, it's the Texas women mainly that came before you that ruined it the most for the rest of the traveling girls. When you post here, there is jealousy because evidentally people feel this is "their turf" for whatever reason. If girls didn't need this board for marketing and business, they wouldn't post "period". Or start threads, post in the image gallery, etc. Just do you and don't fall for the bullshit bait that is constantly thrown out, it's not worth it. Houston coed went to shit long time ago.

I'm sure you'll do well on your visit. Just make sure not to post pics or dates and you'll be fine, it's considered an "Ad". Coed is for anyone that wants to post. Hit me up if you need any help and have safe travels!
Exactly what I was going to say!!! Thank you luv bug! You’ve been more amazing in this one post than any other provider and I sure will!!!
Old 10-25-2019, 07:39 AM   #36
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
+1
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 07:39 AM   #37
Karmyn Bankz

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
So you are here for the pussy??
All the pussies and all the dicks. The good ones at least lol
Old 10-25-2019, 08:50 AM   #38
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

What is your definition of good?
Asking for a friend.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 09:31 AM   #39
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
+1

I miss DORFY at times like this...
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 05:21 AM   #40
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

i see progress but not yet perfection..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 02:15 PM   #41
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

WTF is a DORFY ?
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 06:35 PM   #42
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

I still havent figured that out....
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 07:42 PM   #43
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm ALL good with a sweet pussy or a hard cock...so what the hell with ALL BS....Come on people Let's support our fellow peeps and have a suck a lot fun
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 10:24 PM   #44
frogdog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

So people really post here for attention?
frogdog is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 10:15 AM   #45
4PawgLovers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 501428
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
I'm ALL good with a sweet pussy or a hard cock...so what the hell with ALL BS....Come on people Let's support our fellow peeps and have a suck a lot fun
^^^^

And Ms.Athena I am with you. Honestly I never really see ladies that come from other states posting as much as when Dallas girls come to Houston and post their threADs.
Like asking what the best bar & restaurant to go to in the middle of a Corona lockdown.
I think that's mostly because on the Dallas board they tend to allow a bit more than the Houston mods.

The times that we are living in I wish every lady the best and I honestly wish that Eccie could find a way that wouldn't put them in harms way that ladies can post more availability.
4PawgLovers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women