Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70542
biomed161519
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453111
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48007
pyramider46370
bambino40661
CryptKicker37131
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2013, 12:36 PM   #31
MochaNautteBBW
Account Disabled

User ID: 3994

For security reasons, I do not discuss my rates by email, PM or phone. I don't talk explicit by phone, PM or email. If a conversation with a client gets to be explicit, I will politely end the call.

If I get an explicit text from a potential client, I won't respond back.
MochaNautteBBW is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 01:16 PM   #32
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MochaNautte View Post
... I don't talk explicit by phone, PM or email. If a conversation with a client gets to be explicit ...
Thank you for your thoughts, MN.

Do you consider: "Confirming 1PM, 60 mins, FBSM," to be explicit?

Note: In my opinion, requesting FBSM is not soliciting sexual services - do others disagree?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:51 PM   #33
MochaNautteBBW
Account Disabled

User ID: 3994
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Thank you for your thoughts, MN.

Do you consider: "Confirming 1PM, 60 mins, FBSM," to be explicit?

Note: In my opinion, requesting FBSM is not soliciting sexual services - do others disagree?
I don't consider that to be explicit
MochaNautteBBW is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 04:14 PM   #34
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

Well different states have different laws.. But in Texas you can SAY WHAT EVER YOU WANT ON THE PHONE. However if you say it in text Email P,M, or in person face to face it can be used against you.

Plus I like to hear how you talk on the phone so I can get a feel for your personality
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 06:26 PM   #35
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I personally do not like to be felt up.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 04:42 PM   #36
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

There really isn't a right or wrong way across the board is there? On either side?

Me personally, I had this beautifully written, creative menu with GFE, PSE & Dom options. It was entirely too oblique...I had The Naughty Girlfriend, Five Star and Supplicant experiences each with time option pricing. I loved it. Highlighted my skillsets & personality, explained in very politically correct terms what each option was. By nmaing the option you wanted I knew exactly what a client was looking for & what the fee would be.

Worst idea I ever had.

Second worse is having in my sig line: "Please do not pm me for an appointment. Please schedule via DC, p411 my site or email me direct. I do not schedule through any boards. I will not schedule via pm here or on any other site. please do not pm me through p411, I will not respond (its on my p411 profile as well). The best way to schedule is via email. I will not respond to pm requests"....yep that was just another aggravating waste of time.

I'm sure there are providers out there who have:
Touch my titties = $5
Mouth to nipple (under 60 seconds) add $5

Well you get the idea & they may take your order:

"Yes, I'd like nipple play, pretend you really do like me, a bj and a 8 minute combo missionary & doggie fuck?"

"Would you like to supersize your bj with 2 minutes of DT for an extra $10, sir?"

"Oh yes"

"Thank you, that'll be $53.47 please pull around to the next window."

In this world to say there is not someone out there expecting that & someone doing that would be naive. If that's your thing - then that's your thing. But it's not everyone's.

The hardest part of this job is screening. Everyone differs, but I want a DC or p411 request Or fill out the form on my site OR email me your refs. Getting 2 refs can take freaking daaaayyyysss by which time, No seriously..not only do I not want to meet you but i never want to hear from you again.

As a client, it is your job to figure out how to get screened. Not mine. People think I'm joking when I say my delete button is broken, but its the truth. I rubbed the lettering off in under 6 months and now the button is gone ...just a little nub. I finally just got to the place of "If you can't be bothered, niether shall I." My zen totally improved.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 04:54 PM   #37
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
There really isn't a right or wrong way across the board is there? On either side?

The hardest part of this job is screening. Everyone differs, but I want a DC or p411 request Or fill out the form on my site OR email me your refs. Getting 2 refs can take freaking daaaayyyysss by which time, No seriously..not only do I not want to meet you but i never want to hear from you again.

As a client, it is your job to figure out how to get screened. Not mine. My zen totally improved.
A question if I may? I get the need for screening and I as a client want to help expedite that process and make it easier for the provider so they don't end up "not only do I not want to meet you but I never want to hear from you again" with me.

So, on the client's part, if they are going to contact you, hopefully on P411 or DC, should they contact a few of the ladies that gave them OK's to make sure:
a) they are available to respond to a reference request
b) Have a preferred way of contacting them to get the reference check completed quickly.

And then provide YOU with those names and contact methods. So you don't have to go through the list of 11 OK's to find two that reply? If I've already checked and provided the 2 or 3 currently available to vouch for me, does that make things easier/better? Or should I not bother and let you handle it so you know its not a put up job?
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 05:32 PM   #38
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Nope. Checking your ref's is my job.

Just give me 2 names, 2 sites, 2 general dates, 2 city/st and some innocuous way they will remember you as well as the name email & phone number you used to communicate with them. (here we get into its your job to have same name/handle email phone across the board. Yes, I have had requests where the client used multiple handles & phones & email addys. There is a little paranoid & there is batshyte crazee). If I don't get a reply in 24 hours I'll go down the line or ask you for another ref or an alt way to screen. That's my job.
Then you get into what I consider a solid reference ...again it may differ from what you consider a good ref.

There just is no one set way. It is a hassle for potential clients, but it's a hassle on our side as well.

Now, my screening is pretty rigid I'm told. I have been to NY, PN, VA, WV, IO, IA, OH, OK, TX, AR, AL, GA, FL, TN, MS, WY, ND, SD, WY, ID, KS, NE, MO & MT (I think thats all).

I have never been asked to leave a hotel. Never been approached in any way by LE. Never been shorted. Never been robbed. Never been assaulted. In 4 years I have asked 1 person to leave (Mphs, TN) and blacklisted 2 clients (Nashville, TN).

That "over the top ridiculous requirements" has kept my curvy lil ass safe. Yeah for me right? Well yes.....but just as important - I have also kept all of my clients safe as well. I'd say mutual safety & well being is more than worth my "rigid" screening. And that is the client I want ...someone as concerned about discretion & safety as I am.
Old 05-25-2013, 05:36 PM   #39
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

ha ha yeah Kentucky as well. Always add KY to the list
Old 05-25-2013, 06:20 PM   #40
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
Nope. Checking your ref's is my job.

Just give me 2 names, 2 sites, 2 general dates, 2 city/st and some innocuous way they will remember you as well as the name email & phone number you used to communicate with them. (here we get into its your job to have same name/handle email phone across the board.
That "over the top ridiculous requirements" has kept my curvy lil ass safe. Yeah for me right? Well yes.....but just as important - I have also kept all of my clients safe as well. I'd say mutual safety & well being is more than worth my "rigid" screening. And that is the client I want ...someone as concerned about discretion & safety as I am.
Thank you for the reply. I'm also concerned about the Provider's safety because it directly impacts my own safety and so anything I can do to help with that or speed up the reference requirements, I'm willing to do. I get that even with more than 10 P411 OK's, you may have to go down that list a number of names before you get replies and verifications, so wanted to be sure I understood what helps you do your screening more easily. I would MUCH rather have a rigorous review/reference check than a skimpy "Ohh, you saw HER? I saw her yesterday and she's still alive and out of jail so that must make you ok" some providers use.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women