Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2012, 06:43 AM   #31
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
There never was a surplus. We were looting Social Security so we could pretend there was a surplus. We started doing that under LBJ so he could pay for the Vietnam War without raising taxes. Bush inherited a recession from Clinton.

We're in this mess mostly because of entitlements. That means most of the blame is on the Dimos. Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, AFDC, WIC, SSI, Section 8 housing, etc, are all Dimo programs. The Republicans aren't perfect, but the Dimos are far worse.

Don't let(facts) stand in the way of your vitriol...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:46 AM   #32
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default obama the half scalawag

just as the markets have a collective mind and intelligence, should obama win again, given the innate knowledge of him attained by america over the last four years, there will become an energized collective consensus and cooperation.

this will be a quickened movement toward a certain complex adaptiveness. this mass cooperation, already begun for some many years, will be invigorated and be a product of individuals acting as they sense and internalize feed-back that will create a spiraling effect and become a mass cognitive bias toward disorganization.

the outcome of this silent cooperation will be a slowing of business, industry, education, ambition, a reduced populace understanding delayed gratification, even less family structure and a lessened self-reliance. this complexity will be adaptive and incremental as individuals lose a connection between themselves and any aspirational thing bigger than themselves.

all these things will further harm the nation and this death-spiral will ultimately become unpilotable. no longer will we be merely rudderless, we will have direction into the vortex.

so i suspect i will be part of that collectiveness and i will slow down work in some manner, shave the edges off tax returns, look out for myself more which is actually counter-intuitive, and all of this will further exacerbate our demise. multiply this by millions and see how we fare. the liberals already do nothing but look out for themselves, when the conservatives start to do it, watch out.
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:20 AM   #33
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
just as the markets have a collective mind and intelligence, should obama win again, given the innate knowledge of him attained by america over the last four years, there will become an energized collective consensus and cooperation.

this will be a quickened movement toward a certain complex adaptiveness. this mass cooperation, already begun for some many years, will be invigorated and be a product of individuals acting as they sense and internalize feed-back that will create a spiraling effect and become a mass cognitive bias toward disorganization.

the outcome of this silent cooperation will be a slowing of business, industry, education, ambition, a reduced populace understanding delayed gratification, even less family structure and a lessened self-reliance. this complexity will be adaptive and incremental as individuals lose a connection between themselves and any aspirational thing bigger than themselves.

all these things will further harm the nation and this death-spiral will ultimately become unpilotable. no longer will we be merely rudderless, we will have direction into the vortex.

so i suspect i will be part of that collectiveness and i will slow down work in some manner, shave the edges off tax returns, look out for myself more which is actually counter-intuitive, and all of this will further exacerbate our demise. multiply this by millions and see how we fare. the liberals already do nothing but look out for themselves, when the conservatives start to do it, watch out.
All rightee then.

Hope that collective thing-a-ma-jig works out for you.

If this started some many years ago, why is Obama part of it? If you think conservatives aren’t already part of what’s going on then it sounds like you are already hitting your stash.

The blueprint of actions you’ve got planned for after the election is nothing new. We saw it by y’all in 2010.

Send us a postcard if you get a chance.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:33 PM   #34
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Kayla, I know you're in Texas and I'm in Kansas but I have been posting about the LBJ budget deal for some time. I posted about it just about four days ago. If anyone deserves a blowjob....
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 01:18 PM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icuminpeace View Post
Now the question is what will you do?
Join a motorcycle club ....

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:20 PM   #36
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
There never was a surplus. We were looting Social Security so we could pretend there was a surplus. We started doing that under LBJ so he could pay for the Vietnam War without raising taxes. Bush inherited a recession from Clinton.

We're in this mess mostly because of entitlements. That means most of the blame is on the Dimos. Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, AFDC, WIC, SSI, Section 8 housing, etc, are all Dimo programs. The Republicans aren't perfect, but the Dimos are far worse.
If entitlements were running a surplus, then why the fluck are they to blame?

The other huge outlay is Defense. Now Georgie boy gave us all a tax break and we now have a huge deficit. Common sense says that is to blame!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Kayla, I know you're in Texas and I'm in Kansas but I have been posting about the LBJ budget deal for some time. I posted about it just about four days ago. If anyone deserves a blowjob....
Joe blow got that from me years ago. Been posting about it since aspd days.

The problem is you stupid novice Tea baggers think it is the problem . While it needs to be adjusted the problem is Defense. We need to either hike taxes or cut spending or a combo.

Entitlements are the problem inso far as they cover the huge Defense spending hole we are digging.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:53 PM   #37
steamyromance
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

There is 10 Billion a month leaving the USA for safer parts, problem is now they gotta compete with the French on places to keep their money. When our taxes are 75 % of our earnings maybe the folks will change their tune.. If he wins get the hell outa dodge....

A good reminder!

Little Red Hen 2012

"Who will help me plant my wheat?" asked the little red hen.

"Not I," said the cow.

"Not I," said the duck.

"Not I," said the pig.

"Not I," said the goose.

"Then I will do it by myself." She planted her crop and the wheat grew and ripened.

"Who will help me reap my wheat?" asked the little red hen.

"Not I," said the duck.

"Out of my classification," said the pig.

"I'd lose my seniority," said the cow.

"I'd lose my unemployment compensation," said the goose.

"Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen, and so she did.

"Who will help me bake the bread?" asked the little red hen.

"That would be overtime for me," said the cow.

"I'd lose my welfare benefits," said the duck.

"I'm a dropout and never learned how," said the pig.

"If I'm to be the only helper, that's discrimination," said the goose.

"Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen.

She baked five loaves and held them up for all of her neighbors to see.

They wanted some and, in fact, demanded a share but the little red hen said, "No, I shall eat all five loaves."

"Excess profits!" cried the cow.. (Nancy Pelosi)

"Capitalist leech!" screamed the duck. (Barbara Boxer)

"I demand equal rights!" yelled the goose. (Jesse Jackson)

The pig just grunted in disdain.. (Harry Reid)

And they all painted 'Unfair!' picket signs and marched around and around the little red hen, shouting obscenities.

When the farmer (Obama) came he said to the little red hen, "You must not be so greedy."

"But I earned the bread," said the little red hen.

"Exactly," said Barack the farmer. "That is what makes our free enterprise system so wonderful. Anyone in the barnyard can earn as much as he wants.
But under our modern government regulations, the productive workers must divide the fruits of their labor with those who are lazy and idle."

And they all lived happily ever after, including the little red hen, who smiled and clucked, "I am grateful, for now I truly understand."

But her neighbors became quite disappointed in her. She never again baked bread because she joined the 'party' and got her bread free.
And all the Democrats smiled. 'Fairness' had been established.

Individual initiative had died but nobody noticed; perhaps no one cared so long as there was free bread that 'the rich' were paying for.

And perhaps....this is the end...................

And the next week, there was no bread, or anything else to eat. So, they all starved equally.

EPILOGUE

Bill Clinton is getting $12 million for his memoirs.

Hillary got $8 million for hers.

That's $20 million for the memories from two people, who for eight years repeatedly testified, under oath, that they couldn't remember anything.

DO WE LIVE IN A GREAT BARNYARD OR WHAT?

November is coming
steamyromance is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:00 PM   #38
CJ7
Valued Poster

think I'll sit back and watch all the idiots that say they are leaving not move a fucking inch ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:02 PM   #39
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Don't let(facts) stand in the way of your vitriol...
What facts?
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:52 PM   #40
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
What facts?

EXACTLY !!!

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 04:33 PM   #41
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just curious as it seems the possibility is there. I know what I'll do, not necessarily when he's elected, but if the country goes into a serious depression. At this point, I don't care who wins as neither candidate has what it takes to fix the fundamental issues facing the U.S., so I'm ready to bail at any time.

Now the question is what will you do?
Order a few cases Moet & Chandon and throw a huge party.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 04:39 PM   #42
Laz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamyromance View Post
Bill Clinton is getting $12 million for his memoirs.

Hillary got $8 million for hers.

That's $20 million for the memories from two people, who for eight years repeatedly testified, under oath, that they couldn't remember anything.

DO WE LIVE IN A GREAT BARNYARD OR WHAT?

November is coming

LMFAO
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 04:46 PM   #43
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
I was expecting more from the Romney supporters. I know the Obamatons will be celebrating, but it will be a short lived celebration as the country sinks into the worst depression human kind has ever seen. Oh well, have to keep on planning my exit strategy.
I still have my non-American passport
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:43 PM   #44
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

COG, I think that Hillary is much better off if Obama wins. The economy will substantially improve in Obama's second term and she stands a better chance in a race with no incumbent no matter how badly Romney screws up in his first term (assuming that he wins). And she, not Biden, would be the presumptive nominee. If Obama looses, the Democrats likely go deeper on the bench to a new generation of candidates who are more progressive. Maybe Elizabeth Warren, assuming that she wins in Massachusetts, for example.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:02 PM   #45
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

First I will quit my job and get on disability.
Then I will get my food stamps.
Wait no, first I will quit my job and collect unemployment while I am waiting for my disablity to kick in.
Then I will go get me some food stamps.
Then I am gonnna get me a sgn and sit on the corner saying,

I voted for Romeny
and all I got to show for it
is this sign
Please help.
Obama promised me
a job and
I am still waiting.

If you cant beat them, you may as well join them.
Gobama fo mo years.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women