Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70756
biomed162934
Yssup Rider60578
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2018, 09:09 AM   #31
Sfoster
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
Why attach an image to this shit? Seriously? I just went from being sympathetic to annoyed.

A threAD rebuttal is a new one.

The only way to get mods to remove a review is to have the Author admit it is false AND request it be removed.

Have some guy link this thread to the review for you.
If the attached image was at least in focus I'd have let it slide...
Sfoster is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 12:13 PM   #32
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy von Trapp View Post
How is this an ad?
It's not an AD, she's just hating on you
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 07:10 PM   #33
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
It's not an AD, she's just hating on you
The picture made it feel like an ad.....hating on her?blm....come on now...dint try and fool this lady like that....
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 07:33 PM   #34
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

She posted the pic to show her body in comparison to the description the reviewer gave, which was conflicting. Not fucking rocket science people. ABC"s and 123's. And so what if she did? All you ho's do it. It's only OK for you?

And Ms. Eeze...how in the fuck can you say ANYTHING TO ANYBODY about threADs with pics? You're the fucking queen. Look at me I have blue eyes. Look at me I'm not wearing makeup. Look at me I look like someone else. GTFOH. You and your passive aggressive posts are nauseating. "Only when convenient for me" should be your sig line. You have my permission. 🙃
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 09:02 PM   #35
honest_abe
not interested

Encounters: 362
Default say it like it is baby bwahahaha

honest_abe is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 10:22 PM   #36
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Katrina View Post
She posted the pic to show her body in comparison to the description the reviewer gave, which was conflicting. Not fucking rocket science people. ABC"s and 123's. And so what if she did? All you ho's do it. It's only OK for you?

And Ms. Eeze...how in the fuck can you say ANYTHING TO ANYBODY about threADs with pics? You're the fucking queen. Look at me I have blue eyes. Look at me I'm not wearing makeup. Look at me I look like someone else. GTFOH. You and your passive aggressive posts are nauseating. "Only when convenient for me" should be your sig line. You have my permission. ��
Get off my ass bitch real fucking quick...bevause I didn't say a fucking negative word about her posting this shit...i simply fucking said it seems like an ad cause the picture..i dont give two fucks who else post a threAD UITB...have at it if you feel like it bitch instead of all the fucking complaining and jealous ass shit your saying right now...so you GTFOH with that noise...re read the fucking thread... you'll see the negative whore hating on this threAD...and it's not me...so stfu

Edit: y'all fucking whores are funny..real fucking funny
Old 03-21-2018, 03:51 AM   #37
AmericanHardwood
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
Get off my ass bitch real fucking quick...bevause I didn't say a fucking negative word about her posting this shit...i simply fucking said it seems like an ad cause the picture..i dont give two fucks who else post a threAD UITB...have at it if you feel like it bitch instead of all the fucking complaining and jealous ass shit your saying right now...so you GTFOH with that noise...re read the fucking thread... you'll see the negative whore hating on this threAD...and it's not me...so stfu

From Classy to ghetto hood rat white trash in 3.5 seconds
Lmao.
Truly I am surprised all of the language came from you
AmericanHardwood is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 06:03 AM   #38
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post

Real quick, real fucking quick!! lol Aww I love Drake too ❤. And you do care. You care about every single fucking thread on Eccie. Thats why you comment nearly 24 hrs per day. It controls your mind. Well, when you're not working your other half a dozen jobs that is. Multitasking like a mf'kr.
Jealous of you? I'm way too old to be jealous of anyone. ESPECIALLY YOU. That comes with being insecure and lack of maturity...hence all the "look at me" shit. People who are confident exhume confidence. People who are not confident, grasp at external gratification anywhere they can get it. Like patting themselves on the back every chance they get...like you!
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 07:51 AM   #39
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, that escalated rather quickly. Katrina, you know us OLD hookers MUST be jealous of anyone younger to make an obvious statement, that everyone else with a 5th grade education can see if they did minimal research, about a pot calling a kettle black.

EVERY time a "lady", using the term loosely for obvious reasons, posts it's a threAD. Whether it's an ad or just to comment in a discussion. It puts us out there. Gives gents some insight into who we are. I feel some of us handle that far better than others. I have made comments to a very few ladies on the boards, but never resort to the extent of blatant disrespect, name calling and going at some one with sheer malicious intent. I say my peace and walk away. I always say less is more. Once it's posted it's out there. No erasing it. Some people, guys and gals, should have learned that by now. People can be anyone they want on the intetwebs and they choose to be grade A @$$holes. Makes zero sense to me, but does scream insecurity.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 08:54 AM   #40
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Someone book those two for doubles! My god that would be an amazing fuck! Just think about the trash talk they give each other while taking turns sucking dick.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 10:33 AM   #41
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

And that's why Katrina is a bad motherfucker and one of my favorite posters!

threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 01:57 PM   #42
ProviderRider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Some of you guys are straight up assholes. When I come to eccie I look for information not to jump on somebody with a shitty text. Lets be nice people.
ProviderRider is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 08:46 PM   #43
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Katrina View Post
Real quick, real fucking quick!! lol Aww I love Drake too ❤. And you do care. You care about every single fucking thread on Eccie. Thats why you comment nearly 24 hrs per day. It controls your mind. Well, when you're not working your other half a dozen jobs that is. Multitasking like a mf'kr.
Jealous of you? I'm way too old to be jealous of anyone. ESPECIALLY YOU. That comes with being insecure and lack of maturity...hence all the "look at me" shit. People who are confident exhume confidence. People who are not confident, grasp at external gratification anywhere they can get it. Like patting themselves on the back every chance they get...like you!
Well I'm glad you're not jealous...cause you seem like a smart pretty lady.....

Have a good night miss BBW Katrina....
Old 03-21-2018, 08:47 PM   #44
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
Wow, that escalated rather quickly. Katrina, you know us OLD hookers MUST be jealous of anyone younger to make an obvious statement, that everyone else with a 5th grade education can see if they did minimal research, about a pot calling a kettle black.

EVERY time a "lady", using the term loosely for obvious reasons, posts it's a threAD. Whether it's an ad or just to comment in a discussion. It puts us out there. Gives gents some insight into who we are. I feel some of us handle that far better than others. I have made comments to a very few ladies on the boards, but never resort to the extent of blatant disrespect, name calling and going at some one with sheer malicious intent. I say my peace and walk away. I always say less is more. Once it's posted it's out there. No erasing it. Some people, guys and gals, should have learned that by now. People can be anyone they want on the intetwebs and they choose to be grade A @$$holes. Makes zero sense to me, but does scream insecurity.
You always have something really nice to say Kendall....well said.
Old 03-21-2018, 08:48 PM   #45
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
And that's why Katrina is a bad motherfucker and one of my favorite posters!

Glad you're a fan too

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women