Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453088
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2010, 06:26 PM   #31
bigmarv
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Smile

The last time I made a visit to Dallas was when Texas Showgirls was still open. Always had a great time there during week day afternoons.
bigmarv is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 08:53 AM   #32
rakuguy
Ambassador

Encounters: 2

Back in the Pleistocene Era when I was a big time SC guy I also appreciated the Men's Club/Lodge venues for a relaxed and more refined atmosphere when in such a mood but more often than not I would opt for something a bit more rowdy. It's not what it was but going to BDFW was like rolling into a Saloon in Dodge City after a long cattle drive. Dark, smokey, loud with 30+ girls ranging from 1-10 and everything in between on six stages in a club no bigger than a convenience store. Dudes lined up against the wall sitting mere inches from one another against a dark wall getting very high mileage in front of God and everyone. Great fun at the time. You could often get as much touch from a $1 stage tip at BDFW as you could during an entire private dance at a more refined venue. Always a roll of the dice mind you but ya gotta love the wild roadhouse experience they had there. It may yet be that way again. Haven't been by there in some time.

You burn through so much cash at SCs with so little to show for it that after an hour or two in one I now have a V8 moment as in "CRAP! I could have had the real thing for what I just blew in here". ROI does become an issue at some point for many.
rakuguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:31 PM   #33
shortblkguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Baby Dolls Forthworth, everyday ladies with good chance for external fun.
shortblkguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 08:24 PM   #34
WOMBAT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2
Default Favorite SC's

I stick to the West Dallas Area and have been spending too much time and money at them lately at the cost of my Hobbying.

I use to go to the Lodge a lot but now since a management change I have enjoyed the Mens Club. It has been very good lately.

If I want a laid back night I go to Caberet Royale. Have a lot of friends there.

Every now and then Spearmint Rhino it can get down to action real fast.

Kaci if you do end up at any of these please let me know as I would love see you on stage.

Wombat.
WOMBAT is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 08:48 PM   #35
Indian33
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I like CR these days, if you are a daytime person CR can be alot of fun. During the day the CR girls are as part of their rotation are to go to the Fare. I find that you can find some more private places next door. Not all the girls go to the fare bur if you find a fun dancer and tell them you will follow then fun can be had.
Indian33 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 10:26 PM   #36
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ha! You guys are all going to laugh at me but besides .....la bares .......lol.....I luv, love, luuuuvvvv......dallas gentlemens club...aka d.g.'s.........that's my spot.....ha....*wink*
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:34 AM   #37
Sparkplug
Gaining Momentum

Dallas - I'd say the Lodge, the VIP room upstairs is my favorite but I don't make it out there often as I used to.

Fort Worth - Rick's Cabaret over on the west side, I try to go in there ever so often but lately it seems to be going downhill, staff turnover there is common so some of my favorites are long gone. The lunch also isn't all that great either. I miss the old days of New Orleans Nights, if anyone can recommend a better place in Fort Worth let me know.
Sparkplug is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:19 AM   #38
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I've migrated away from strip clubs over the last couple years. I still go, but with low expectations. I just don't have that knack to get the extras, which is one of the few reasons to even bother going to one these days. Why pay a girl to just get me hard when I can pay one to not only get me hard but do something about it as well? Money wasted on nonputting out strippers can easily be used to providers who aren't trying to haggle me.

That said. I do still go to them on occasion. What I miss from the days of lore is the ones who'll actually approach you, plop their sexy booty down on your lap, and 'woo' you into getting a couple dances, compared to those who sit with their boy or girlfriends, act uninterested in even being there, smoke and drink harder than the customers, and then have the nerve to complain about not making any money.

When I get up the energy I'll check out one of these clubs you guys keep mentioning in here, and see what goes.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:03 AM   #39
cameron59
Registered Member

I too tend to enjoy the BYOB all-nude clubs like The Clubhouse...although the last time I was in there it seemed like it had gone down hill and was in bad need of updating the interior.Have not been to PT's or XTC but would like to know how they compare.
Nitwitboy, could not agree with you more on Mons Venus in Tampa...best club I have ever been to hands down!
cameron59 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:15 AM   #40
AcidTripp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I have to agree with cameron59...BYOB's leave more money for everything else. The FARE is one of my favorite spots, although I haven't been able to make it there lately
AcidTripp is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:30 AM   #41
Trespasser
Girthy

Encounters: 4

I lub me da Clubhouse. Where the spirit of Rock and Roll lives. I don't do extras. But I can hang out there for several hours to see and touch gorgeous ladies and not pay through the nose.

Jaguar's across the street is just too damn loud!
Trespasser is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 12:52 PM   #42
Kaci Snow
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2336
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks guys all of your comments were great !!
Kaci Snow is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:48 AM   #43
George O.
Registered Member

Kaci, is that your dancer name also? I would like to think I would recognize u from your pics but if I'm in a sc I'm probably too buzzed to do so.

I like CR and Fare - had great times at both- the same nights- haha

Jags in FTW was great when Exotica was there- haven't been back since she disappeared.
George O. is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:07 AM   #44
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Since one of my partners and I would go to one of the Houston clubs to have a special pair of little cuties dance and rub their mounds all over us before retiring to the Private Rooms for BJ's I doubt if it'd be a good decision to post the name of the club on here. I'd also arrange for one or both of them to accompany me on trips to other cities. I loved being the meat in that sandwich!
txcwby6 is offline   Quote