Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162791
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41873
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36257
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2020, 12:17 AM   #31
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

and so it begins .. and my man Mitch is on it! one way or another ruthie couldn't have picked a worse time to die. the broad should have had the common sense to die 6 months earlier or 6 months later

no matter. Mighty Mitch and Lord Trump are on it!

Democrats Warn GOP: Fill Ginsburg's Supreme Court Seat And We'll Nix The Filibuster

Igor Bobic Politics Reporter, HuffPost

Igor. i knew the HuffyPooPoo had russkies working for them. this is proof

Democrats and progressive activists vowed to eliminate the filibuster and possibly even expand the Supreme Court if Republicans fill the seat of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who died Friday from complications of cancer.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has made it clear he would move to confirm a replacement for the liberal icon despite blocking former President Barack Obama’s nominee, Judge Merrick Garland, in a presidential election year in 2016.

“President Trump’s nominee will receive a vote on the floor of the United States Senate,” McConnell said in a statement Friday night. The Kentucky Republican did not say whether that vote would take place before or after the Nov. 3 election.

Democrats said McConnell should wait and respect Ginsburg’s dying wish that the next president fill her seat. Some, however, threatened to eliminate the filibuster and possibly even pack the high court if the Democratic Party takes control of the White House and Senate next year.

Ed Markey
@EdMarkey
US Senate candidate, MA

Mitch McConnell set the precedent. No Supreme Court vacancies filled in an election year. If he violates it, when Democrats control the Senate in the next Congress, we must abolish the filibuster and expand the Supreme Court.

8:00 PM · Sep 18, 2020
34.5K people are Tweeting about this

Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) said the Senate would “never, ever be the same” if Republicans fill Ginsburg’s seat this year, alluding to major changes. “It will be changed forever. I pray tonight that at least a few of my Republican colleagues understand this.”

“It is going to be very hard after the procedural violence that Mitch McConnell has inflicted on the Senate and the country for anyone to justify us playing it soft next year just to satisfy pundits,” Sen. Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii) added on Twitter. “We must use the power that voters give us to deliver the change we are promising.”

Progressive activist Ady Barkan, an advocate for single-payer health care who is influential among Democrats, also called for changing the makeup of the Supreme Court.

Ady Barkan
@AdyBarkan

We will have to expand the Court.

6:54 PM · Sep 18, 2020

i guess this idiot doesn't know that requires a Constitutional amendment. but when did the Constitution ever stop the crooked DemTards?

Most Democrats were coming around to eliminating the filibuster even before Ginsburg’s death, a seismic event that could have significant consequences for this year’s presidential election, abortion rights and beyond. Republicans filling Ginsburg’s seat this year after blocking President Barack Obama’s Supreme Court pick in 2016 would likely only speed up that process.

The party would need 50 votes in the Senate to get rid of the filibuster. While there are still a handful of holdouts, the push to kill the upper chamber’s 60-vote threshold on legislation recently picked up momentum with a boost from Obama himself, who said that getting rid of the procedural hurdle would be a fitting way to pay homage to Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.), the civil rights and voting rights icon who died in July.

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, a longtime defender of the rule, said in July that “you have to just take a look at it” and it would “depend on how obstreperous they become,” referring to Senate Republicans.

Biden said Friday that his position on the Supreme Court vacancy is the same as the one taken by Republicans “in 2016 when there were almost 10 months to go before the election.”

“Let me be clear that the voters should pick the president, and the president should pick the justice for the Senate to consider,” Biden added.

Nope. Biden the dope is about to get a taste of Harry Reid payback. the sitting president fills vacancies.

Donald Trump
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 12:26 AM   #32
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

The filibuster was not part of original Senate procedure. Neither was the election of senators by popular vote. Senators were to represent state interests and be slower to act. As one founder put it, the Senate is the saucer into which you spill the hot coffee of the congress for cooling. Protect the filibuster or bring back senate selection in the states by either the governor or state legislature.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 04:40 AM   #33
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Tap, tap, tap. Is this thing on? <ear piercing, screeching feedback>

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
and so it begins .. and my man Mitch is on it! one way or another ruthie couldn't have picked a worse time to die. the broad should have had the common sense to die 6 months earlier or 6 months later

no matter. Mighty Mitch and Lord Trump are on it!

Democrats Warn GOP: Fill Ginsburg's Supreme Court Seat And We'll Nix The Filibuster...

Uhm, hmmm, uhm -- NO DEALS!
drops microphone... <ear piercing, screeching feedback>
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 05:28 AM   #34
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Stacy Abrams? i guess you just threw that out there as a completely absurd pick which she would be since you probably know she's a tax attorney with zero judiciary experience. The Democrats wouldn't waste their time with Abrams, she'd never make it even with a packed Senate full of Democrats.

but then again, in these days as they are she's a black female so maybe it's not so absurd after all.

BAHHAAAA
Stacy Abrams is too fat to be considered.

I question her stamina.

President Trump should privately confer with Senators before he says anything publicly.

I hated the opinions of Ginsburg and far from her being some sort of great American who served her country, she was just a left wing feminist advocate who harnessed the power of the court for her own selfish pet ideas.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 08:39 AM   #35
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Trump is already pushing for the Senate to confirm without delay, thus signing his own political death warrant as well as the end of the GOP.

A New Democratic government can easily add more justices to the SCOTUS.

Nothing to see here. This criminal fascist regime will end, no matter how many threats his idiot followers make.

Fact Jack!

(Miss me boys? Better work on your aim, because here comes the cavalry.)

HAHAHAHAHSHRBFEHSJFN2BABABSBSB A!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 08:41 AM   #36
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 08:48 AM   #37
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Stacy Abrams is too fat to be considered.

I question her stamina.

President Trump should privately confer with Senators before he says anything publicly.

I hated the opinions of Ginsburg and far from her being some sort of great American who served her country, she was just a left wing feminist advocate who harnessed the power of the court for her own selfish pet ideas.
and she didn’t like the constitution

I started to remove the Stacy abrams part of your post because I meant to comment on ginsburg’s outlook but then I said to myself abrams doesn’t like our constitution either, so I left all your post
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 09:07 AM   #38
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, a longtime defender of the rule, said in July that “you have to just take a look at it” and it would “depend on how obstreperous they become,” referring to Senate Republicans.

Only way Biden said that had to be a staff inspired written statement
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 09:57 AM   #39
oeb11
Valued Poster

TWK - No - the Constitution does not set a number of SC justices . See Articles 2 and 3 of the Constitution - also reproduced in another current thread . the DPST's know this - and if they get the Senate and haris POTUS - they will pack the SC with as many as 12 radical justices to ensure their marxist power play proceeds unopposed.

The DPST's are squawking as usual about Trump nominating a Justice for the SC - but what if positions were Reversed:
With a republican House, and H.. as POTUS and a DPST senate - i guarantee H... - if the same battle for -re-election - would nominate and force through a radical DPST justice with a radical legislate from the bench agenda.

The DPST's - as usual - spout hypocrisy - and they want trump to delay - so harris can fuck over America with a radicalized marxist agenda SC!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 11:47 AM   #40
HoeHummer
BANNED

Looks like a power grab to me. By the lowest of the low WSNDs.

Yous May yet get your civil war, Ramboebsy. Better hit that South Beach diet swiftly, or yous won’t be able to get your body armor on!
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 11:49 AM   #41
oeb11
Valued Poster

Thanks for nothing of substance YR
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 01:27 PM   #42
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Trump is already pushing for the Senate to confirm without delay, thus signing his own political death warrant as well as the end of the GOP.

Nothing to see here. This criminal fascist regime will end, no matter how many threats his idiot followers make.

Fact Jack!

Some we don't have to listen to the Canadian fool anymore?

You know he was a DPST, don't you?

You are a SFNLF, BTW.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 01:52 PM   #43
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer

Fact Jack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Looks like a power grab to me. By the lowest of the low WSNDs.

Yous May yet get your civil war, Ramboebsy. Better hit that South Beach diet swiftly, or yous won’t be able to get your body armor on!

ftfy
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 02:03 PM   #44
oeb11
Valued Poster

TWK - thanks for the reproduction posts - I do not see them . I have certain idiots on Ignore.

as far as Civil War - the DPST blowhards best be careful what they ask for.

go ahead - start a Civil War - pack the SC and try to confiscate all weapons in America

Be very careful DPST's - what you ask for , desire, and you will get what you deserve.

if you start a civil war to institute marxist totalitarianism - i almost guarantee the military will enter against the coup attempt.

Good Luck facing the American military intent on preserving the Constitution against oBLm and Ant-Fa!!!

I plan to have a ticket to observe and participate as needed.

oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 05:45 PM   #45
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Fact Jack!

As much a you can miss a hemorrhoid.
Budman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women