Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2014, 08:36 PM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Should I paint you with the same tar as IB' because he refuses to condemn Confederate slavery?
And in each and every instance that you chose to introduce "Confederate slavery" as an issue you do so to denigrate Southerners, and you hypocritically do so without mentioning how Yankees were equally complicit in the perpetuation of the institution. Until your stupid-ass stops ignoring Yankee complicity in your stupid attempts to denigrate Southerners you will remain the pathetic, hypocritical troll you are, Old-THUMPER.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 09:01 PM   #32
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Wrong as usual IBMassa. I chastise those southerners who actually were slave owners 150 years ago. Since I think they are all dead now, and last I looked slavery has been abolished for a while now, I really don't believe I am denigrating any current southerners or northerners. Except pathetic slave owner wanna-bes like you.

Learn to read, it really is a useful skill.

And as usual you post adds nothing to the topic of the thread you hijacking scum.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 09:14 PM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wrong as usual IBMassa. I chastise those southerners who actually were slave owners 150 years ago. Since I think they are all dead now, and last I looked slavery has been abolished for a while now, I really don't believe I am denigrating any current southerners or northerners. Except pathetic slave owner wanna-bes like you.

Learn to read, it really is a useful skill.

And as usual you post adds nothing to the topic of the thread you hijacking scum.
If there was a "thread hijack" Old-THUMPER, you're the one who did it with your jackass post at #18. Further, Old-THUMPER, you have never introduced this subject where you didn't intend to denigrate Southerners who are alive today; hence, you're a lying mutha fucker when you claim otherwise.

And it bears repeating, Old-THUMPER, showing you for the stupid, lying, hypocritical jackass you are is in no manner an endorsement of slavery or a desire to reconstitute that institution, Old-THUMPER, and your illiterate, lying ass cannot produce a genuine quote to that effect to support what you lyingly claim, Old-THUMPER. That you "imagine" you read such a post shows that it's your reading skills that are not up to grade, Old-THUMPER.

Old 09-29-2014, 09:32 PM   #34
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Hey dipshit. As a native Southerner, I think it's YOU who denigrates all of us every time you open your ignorant mouth, IBIDIOT!

Get the fuck over it and join the USA, IBIDIOT!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 09:36 PM   #35
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Is this ANOTHER racism thread by ECCIE's Number Two race baiter?

I say JDIdiot is Number Two, because his fixation with racism is hypocritical BULLSHIT.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:51 AM   #36
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
If there was a "thread hijack" Old-THUMPER, you're the one who did it with your jackass post at #18. Further, Old-THUMPER, you have never introduced this subject where you didn't intend to denigrate Southerners who are alive today; hence, you're a lying mutha fucker when you claim otherwise.

And it bears repeating, Old-THUMPER, showing you for the stupid, lying, hypocritical jackass you are is in no manner an endorsement of slavery or a desire to reconstitute that institution, Old-THUMPER, and your illiterate, lying ass cannot produce a genuine quote to that effect to support what you lyingly claim, Old-THUMPER. That you "imagine" you read such a post shows that it's your reading skills that are not up to grade, Old-THUMPER.

Poor brainless IB. Can not differentiate between using a completely relevant comparison and hijacking. Can not--or will not--admit that on multiple occasions he loudly and adamantly defended slavery as moral--and STILL will not denounce plantation slave owners. In one "memorable" post he even went so far as to say beggars on the streets of New York City were the ones who were morally reprehensible. Go back and look it up IBMassa.

It is blindly stupid, racist blowhards like you who become stereotypes for the dumb Blackwood "southerners".
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 07:51 AM   #37
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Poor brainless IB. Can not differentiate between using a completely relevant comparison and hijacking. Can not--or will not--admit that on multiple occasions he loudly and adamantly defended slavery as moral--and STILL will not denounce plantation slave owners. In one "memorable" post he even went so far as to say beggars on the streets of New York City were the ones who were morally reprehensible. Go back and look it up IBMassa.

It is blindly stupid, racist blowhards like you who become stereotypes for the dumb Blackwood "southerners".
No matter how much you lie and deflect, Old-THUMPER, a "completely relevant" reply pointedly addressing false statements in your inane post at #18, Old-THUMPER, cannot be defined as a thread "hijack" unless it was your post that took the thread off topic in the first place, Old-THUMPER.

And again, Old-THUMPER, back-up your accusations with direct quotes, you lying, stupid fuck. Showing you for the stupid, lying, hypocritical jackass you are is in no manner an endorsement of slavery or a desire to reconstitute that institution, Old-THUMPER, and your illiterate, lying ass cannot produce a genuine quote to that effect to support what you stupidly and lyingly claim, Old-THUMPER

BTW, Old-THUMPER, when was it that you began to brainlessly consider a New York mayor like Fernando Wood to be a "beggar", you lying, stupid fuck?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Hey dipshit. As a native Southerner, I think it's YOU who denigrates all of us every time you open your ignorant mouth, IBIDIOT!

Get the fuck over it and join the USA, IBIDIOT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Is this ANOTHER racism thread by ECCIE's Number Two race baiter?

I say JDIdiot is Number Two, because his fixation with racism is hypocritical BULLSHIT.
That's right, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, give Old-THUMPER that reach around you're so widely famous for. Old-THUMPER is slovenly PUI, and he needs that **forward assist** you're so fond of rendering, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:18 AM   #38
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
No matter how much you lie and deflect, Old-THUMPER, a "completely relevant" reply pointedly addressing false statements in your inane post at #18, Old-THUMPER, cannot be defined as a thread "hijack" unless it was your post that took the thread off topic in the first place, Old-THUMPER.

And again, Old-THUMPER, back-up your accusations with direct quotes, you lying, stupid fuck. Showing you for the stupid, lying, hypocritical jackass you are is in no manner an endorsement of slavery or a desire to reconstitute that institution, Old-THUMPER, and your illiterate, lying ass cannot produce a genuine quote to that effect to support what you stupidly and lyingly claim, Old-THUMPER

BTW, Old-THUMPER, when was it that you began to brainlessly consider a New York mayor like Fernando Wood to be a "beggar", you lying, stupid fuck?

That's right, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, give Old-THUMPER that reach around you're so widely famous for. Old-THUMPER is slovenly PUI, and he needs that **forward assist** you're so fond of rendering, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Wow. Just when you thought you'd seen, heard and smelled it all, our resident Coprophiliac returns with a new recipe for shit stew.

Don't you ever tire of being such a vile asshole, IBIDIOT?

Don't you even recognize your hypocritical behavior?

You want some air biscuits with that stew, Corpy?
Old 09-30-2014, 08:50 AM   #39
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Rio, you are one very angry person. Might want to keep your BP meds close at hand.

Yes Old-T, I am mad as hell. The afformentioned scum bags have fucked up my this country beyond belief.
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 09:03 AM   #40
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
And in each and every instance that you chose to introduce "Confederate slavery" as an issue you do so to denigrate Southerners, and you hypocritically do so without mentioning how Yankees were equally complicit in the perpetuation of the institution. Until your stupid-ass stops ignoring Yankee complicity in your stupid attempts to denigrate Southerners you will remain the pathetic, hypocritical troll you are, Old-THUMPER.

I am a "Southerner." and I will condenm slavery, I'd be proud to do so !
The stupidest thing that any Anglo has done in the past was to introduce the African species of man onto the North American continent. Perhaps it may have looked to be a smart thing at the time, but it was a very short sighted and ignorant decision. It has come with a heavy cost for later generations of whites and even some blacks that will work and pay taxes.
Now we must coddle and care for these lazy foul fucks who refuse to work. Generation after of support. Food, housing, power, WIC, "Earned Income Tax Credit" (what a fucking misnomer) and cell phones to assist in *Forbidden Topic marketing.
Yeah the stupidest fuckin decision ever !
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 10:28 AM   #41
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

They had to bring them white men can't jump.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 12:43 PM   #42
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Of course you are:

and:

You are doing exactly what you condemn "Them" for doing, taking what some vocal, loudmouths say and attributing it everyone who voted Dem in the past two presidential elections. THAT is exactly the definition of over generalizing and stereotyping.

Should I hold you and every conservative guilty of believing what some of the RW fringe believes? Should I paint you with the same tar as IB' because he refuses to condemn Confederate slavery? No, those would not be reasonable generalizations on my part, and your statement about a monolithic "Left" is equally wrong.

The problem with your statement, other than it's wrong, is that as you say the right wing has a fringe problem but the left has a leadership problem. Those statements about opposition to Obama being race based are coming from people like Eric Holder, Harry Reid, Wasser-Schultz, and Joe Biden. If your comparison has any truth to it then the fringe of the left is controlling the democratic party.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 02:11 PM   #43
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Not me Bro ask the FBI... I assure you voting for Obama ain't the answer... WTF?
The facts are the facts. The question is why did you point them out in this thread? For what purpose?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 02:15 PM   #44
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Taking the guns from the citizens will only increase the stats... what say you?
And who is advocating doing that? At one point in time, quite a while ago, there was a bill that was going to limit ownership of certain assault weapons.
Old 09-30-2014, 02:18 PM   #45
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
He didn't say anything like that. He reported the numbers and there is no conclusion listed. Funny that is what you come up with even if to deny it.
And my question remains -- why bring up the statistics? What point is being made? What was he trying to prove? You are 100% correct for a change in that he listed no conclusion. I am simply asking why bring it up if it is not to prove some unstated point.

Nothing there was new news. Unfortunately true statistics.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women