Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41330
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2013, 09:17 PM   #31
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

"Reward the girls who Take Care of Business and you normally have a GREAT time."
A big thumbs up on that one, beezdat!
I try to answer requests as quickly as possible. I let the gentleman know ahead of time that I need as much advance notice as he can give me, a minimum of 2 hours at the very least. I am not one to squeeze as many in as I can.
It is also true that most ladies are not sitting by the phone, or computer, all dolled up and ready to go. Some ladies have RL jobs, or family obligations. Advanced planning is always a good idea. Here at least.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:04 AM   #32
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh if I could ever favorite a response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Heavens, darlings, patience! I guess because I'm one of those evidently rare ladies who asks for prior notice the day before, I miss out on the fellows who are in "urgent need." (Doesn't hurt to call and see if I AM available, however, within a 2-hour window.) Unless I just happen to be sitting at the computer, I usually can't respond until evening, and I would think many other providers are the same way if they have regulars, or a "life" outside of the profession. We don't all perch by the monitor or phone like vultures, ya know.

But I understand that when you get an itch, you want it scratched fast.

Calling 2 providers for the same session and seeing who answers first is crude, cruel, and rude. Really, gentlemen? If you're in a hurry and have a limited time window, indicate that when you contact provider #1, and if you waited,
called provider #2, then heard back from the first, what Katrina said goes.

Above all, be polite, and think about how YOU would feel if someone played games with YOUR time.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:43 AM   #33
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinghillbilly View Post
LMAO i have been that guy to getting dressed after a nasty sweaty mind blowing session the girl gives her parts one quick wipe with damp cloth the texting the next guy give me 5 minutes
One quick wipe is better than no wipe.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:46 AM   #34
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidilynnla View Post
The key is to be considerate. If you are booking a last minute appointment (within an hour or two) don't assume we all sit around with hair and make up done waiting for a call. Cancellations always suck, but I would rather advanced honesty than a last minute "F" you. lol
How long should you wait? That depends on how much of a hurry you are in.
Hair and makeup are optional if the need is great. I mean doing your hair, but there are some attractive bald women out there...
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:41 AM   #35
Guest121613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

to original post, i am not a provider, but most of my arrangements are set up days ahead of time. I can usually wait a day or two for a response.

if i am being spontaneous, like i have a few hours right now to play, and few hundred in my pocket, I start in my "black" book, and give about 20 minutes before I text or email another. I let them know i have a limited window of time. if I get a couple texting back, the first to confirm a place and time to meet my needs gets my dough
Guest121613 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:04 PM   #36
safire_sweet
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1092
My ECCIE Reviews

From a Provider that is not available on short notice and does have a lot of real world things to do I would say 24 hours but if you contacting a short notice Provider I would say 1 Hour

Safire Sweet
safire_sweet is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:44 AM   #37
Mr. O'Doul
Registered Member

I generally only see my ATF, and I give her a call a few days in advance, with a confirmation day of. I like to get put down for a certain day a bit in advance, as I travel a bit and I sometimes am only in her area for a day or two. Plus, the buildup is pretty great too. If I call and say I'd like to see her Friday on Tuesday or Wednesday, it makes the rest of that week suck a bit less.
Mr. O'Doul is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:20 PM   #38
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I usuallly always book a day ahead. So this won't be too much a problem for me.

Now when I mostly have an issue.....is when I am on the appointment day.....and she doesn't confirm an hour before or arrive at the time of the appointment. I hate when providers show up late.........and hate more when they don't have the decency to answer or respond back. After about 10 minutes after waiting with no response after she's late Ill send a text response or voicemail saying "I'm going to make other arrangements for my overnight booking." I usually get a call right back after that.

Now the new provider I'm calling since I'm anxious now and paranoid if anyone would show up....Ill tell her if she can arrive in 30 minutes I would book with her. I tell her don't worry about a shower, or make up and what not and just show up to my outcall. When she arrives she can do all that......the biggest thing for me is confirmation somebodys going to arrive. I get impatient and very anxious when I'm horny and hate waitin. When a lady walks through the door its a relief.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 07:25 PM   #39
KarynKumming
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168038

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Heavens, darlings, patience! I guess because I'm one of those evidently rare ladies who asks for prior notice the day before, I miss out on the fellows who are in "urgent need." (Doesn't hurt to call and see if I AM available, however, within a 2-hour window.) Unless I just happen to be sitting at the computer, I usually can't respond until evening, and I would think many other providers are the same way if they have regulars, or a "life" outside of the profession. We don't all perch by the monitor or phone like vultures, ya know.

But I understand that when you get an itch, you want it scratched fast.

Calling 2 providers for the same session and seeing who answers first is crude, cruel, and rude. Really, gentlemen? If you're in a hurry and have a limited time window, indicate that when you contact provider #1, and if you waited,
called provider #2, then heard back from the first, what Katrina said goes.

Above all, be polite, and think about how YOU would feel if someone played games with YOUR time.
This is a response worth noting gentlemen.
KarynKumming is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:02 AM   #40
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

User ID: 184832

Good God an hour? As much as I would love to just stay at home all day dolled up and waiting by the phone, sadly I cannot. I usually reply within 1-2 hours IF I'm not busy, but I do have a real life too. I am a full time student and I work a civvie job and I am sorry but if my phone goes off in class or at work I will not be checking it until later.

I ALWAYS reply to emails/texts/callers who are polite. A 12-24 hour notice I think is a reasonable time. I rarely make same day appointments anyways so a gentleman would still have to wait. IDK, now I am feeling all paranoid about all of the potential business I could lose just because I am there at every man's beck and call....

But this is just me.
Karyn Lovely is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:49 AM   #41
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn Lovely View Post
I ALWAYS reply to emails/texts/callers who are polite. A 12-24 hour notice I think is a reasonable time.
But this is just me.
And I would agree that a reply to a polite inquiry within 12 to 24 hours is reasonable since I tend to book a week or more in advance.

But I can tell you, I've had experience with contacting a provider asking to see if there's a time slot available on their calendar on a certain weekend 5+ days in advance, where I see they logged in to the site (ECCIE or P411) since the PM was sent, and now, 2 days later, no reply.

Those I mark as "Excluded" and simply move on. Those providers will NEVER be hearing from me, there are too many good ones out there that take care of their business better to waste my time. I even had one contact me 6 days after my request to tell me "Sure sweetie, I've got you booked for Saturday at Such-and-such time" and had to explain to her that since she didn't respond within 4 days, I booked with someone else.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 01:36 PM   #42
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
And I would agree that a reply to a polite inquiry within 12 to 24 hours is reasonable since I tend to book a week or more in advance.

But I can tell you, I've had experience with contacting a provider asking to see if there's a time slot available on their calendar on a certain weekend 5+ days in advance, where I see they logged in to the site (ECCIE or P411) since the PM was sent, and now, 2 days later, no reply.

Those I mark as "Excluded" and
simply move on. Those providers will NEVER be hearing from me, there are too many good ones out there that take care of their business better to waste my time. I even had one contact me 6 days after my request to tell me "Sure sweetie, I've got you booked for Saturday at Such-and-such time" and had to explain to her that since she didn't respond within 4 days, I booked with someone else.
Yes see now imo that type of behavior is completely unacceptable. This is a case of a lady who thinks that just because she is popular her hoohaa is made out of gold and of course every gentleman who contacts her will sit on his hands and wait 10 years to see her. This life is all about compromise and give and take and it seems to me like she's taking more than she is willing to give. Even when I do reply hours or a day later I do feel a lil bad and usually add a joke like you can punish me later, or something like that. Lame but it usually makes the gents chuckle and all is right with the world again.

But seriously 6 days man? Then has the nerve to tell you she has you booked? Okay. And maybe I don't understand their situation but still....feel like ima pay for this comment after ladies read it but oh well so goes life.
Old 05-05-2013, 01:42 PM   #43
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Some guys only give me about a hour tops to respond. Usually I don't just sit around staring at my phone unless I'm REALLY bored that day. Most of the time I'm busy, but I do try to get back with them within 2-3 hours (sometimes a lot sooner). I really think the impatient guys are the ones that REALLY REALLY need to see a girl A-SAP.

I had a guy cancel a 2-hour set with me because he didn't get my response to his text. He booked about 10 hours in advance for a late night meeting. He asked were my photos really me and I responded with "Yes" and sent another photo to prove it. Well apparently this guy has the only cell phone in the South that does NOT accept photos, so my message never got to him (and I had no idea he didn't get it). A few hours later I asked were we still on and he said "Oh sorry, you never responded so i called another girl."
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:25 PM   #44
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

Old 05-07-2013, 01:59 AM   #45
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

First come first serve...