Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48589
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42293
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2014, 12:38 AM   #31
nickw788
Gaining Momentum

^^^Make up sex is the best^^^

How about it ladies
nickw788 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 01:38 AM   #32
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Nice AD!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 02:04 AM   #33
SweetCara
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 188856
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSuccubus View Post
I owe Cara a serious pussy licking.
I've never had a SERIOUS pussy licking...it was always just for fun. Hehe!
SweetCara is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 06:04 AM   #34
Molly1990
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 194460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I am not friends with either SG or Bailey. I know them yes. I respect them yes. I consider someone a friend that I have at least weekly interactions with and I barely talk to either of them.

I must say, I don't know what any of this drama is all about but I do know this part stood out to me
I have a great family and circle of friend but unfortunately I don't talk to them all every week.I still very much consider them friends. I have a bestie I don't speak to nothing but once or twice a month, but she is still my best friend.
Never would I call her less of a friend because we didn't speak weekly.
Hell I don't have enough drama a week to gossip EVERY WEEK about
Molly1990 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 11:16 AM   #35
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

Classiest bitch fight in history
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 11:29 AM   #36
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
...This person outing this person and spreading rumors. Both sides claim the same thing. And neither side has proof that it's the other doing these things. All based off rumors.

My personal opinion is that neither party is attacking each other. But SOMEONE in the middle is fueling the fire. Someone is making up false things to get these women to fight.

OR someone is totalling lying.
In everything that has been said in this thread I think you have hit upon something very important that everyone needs to consider......

You present two scenarios........

1) That someone is manipulating it all for some nefarious reason, pitting Provider against Provider and causing turmoil in lives......

or.....

2) Someone is lying.......

In either scenario.... the fact that it has been going on for a good while is fairly well known...... a lot of people have been hurt and there seems to be a determination to se it continue.....

You have to sit back and evaluate it impartially and draw upon what you KNOW and set aside what you feel for a while....

Who has something to gain?.....
What do you know that there are facts to backup?...

For example..... A lady telling you she was outed and had to move right away to protect herself gets instant sympathy right?.... Was she actually being evicted or did not have rent and was moving one step ahead of the process?

Sit down and at the top of a piece of paper write down a name and then write everything you know supposedly happened to her..... and write down the source of how you know what you do....

Make a page for every person..... thumbtack them to a wall in front of you and look for common denominators....... Make some notes as to what you think from what you see......

Then take a Magic Marker and draw a line through everything you know where the source is the person that told you...... remove anything that you do not have some first hand knowledge of.....

Is there anything left? What is left..... Who is left.....

Make some new notes and compare to the old ones.......

Start over....... At this point you have a suspicion probably......

Apply that premise to all the information and ask yourself..... IF SUSPECT A was lying...... What is here that is swaying my opinion and the opinion of others? Is there a reason why this would benefit them or their agenda.....

I think that anyone that is on the inside of this problem that does this little exercise will come down to a couple of names that fit both of your premises..... A Third Party Manipulator? or someone is lying?

Why not both? Working together?

I am an outsider looking in..... I do not have a personal friendship with any of the players and I only know a few of them by name...... but I have heard a lot of this and seen some of the proof as well as the damage.....

I think you are looking for the best in someone and a reason to believe in them...... I think someone is very adept at lying as well as playing a victim them self simply to position them self outside of suspicion. I also think that person has a 3rd party that will manipulate things for them.... those are my thoughts.......

I've had this conversation with a few that have come to a similar conclusion.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 03:19 PM   #37
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCara View Post
Let's just drop it all ok? I forgive you. I'm not one to hold grudges. But next time, come to me FIRST if someone says I said something. Because I promise you, if I did, I won't hesitate to tell you to your face.
I whole heartedly agree to this statement.

Someone has a gripe about me, I don't want to hear it third party.

GO TO THE HORSES' MOUTH FOR AN ANSWER!!! DON'T BITCH TO EVERYONE ABOUT UNSUBSTANTIATED ENUENDO!

But there has been alot of crap going on this board.
And I know Cara doesn't get involved or contribute to it.
For those that have looked in the right place in the past, they can see that she was dinged because of someone who could not handle *their* problems and saw fit to drag others that were not involved into it.

She is a standup act. And those that are not, they are soon left on the side of the road. Especially when challenged. I was especially happy that I was able to call out someone on their crap and put my billfold behind it. They certainly backed out like a chicken.

If we do like the quoted text above, things will be better.

And Whispers has a good methodical way of getting to the source.

I rely on the Godfather series of movies on ways to draw someone out
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 06:48 PM   #38
Trixxxie Texas
WHISPER'S ATF!!!

User ID: 219977
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Um...it didn't...

But have fun with the drama...
keep the racial slurs off the board - VS

Trixxxie Texas is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 02:44 AM   #39
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
In everything that has been said in this thread I think you have hit upon something very important that everyone needs to consider......

You present two scenarios........

1) That someone is manipulating it all for some nefarious reason, pitting Provider against Provider and causing turmoil in lives......

or.....

2) Someone is lying.......

In either scenario.... the fact that it has been going on for a good while is fairly well known...... a lot of people have been hurt and there seems to be a determination to se it continue.....

You have to sit back and evaluate it impartially and draw upon what you KNOW and set aside what you feel for a while....

Who has something to gain?.....
What do you know that there are facts to backup?...

For example..... A lady telling you she was outed and had to move right away to protect herself gets instant sympathy right?.... Was she actually being evicted or did not have rent and was moving one step ahead of the process?

Sit down and at the top of a piece of paper write down a name and then write everything you know supposedly happened to her..... and write down the source of how you know what you do....

Make a page for every person..... thumbtack them to a wall in front of you and look for common denominators....... Make some notes as to what you think from what you see......

Then take a Magic Marker and draw a line through everything you know where the source is the person that told you...... remove anything that you do not have some first hand knowledge of.....

Is there anything left? What is left..... Who is left.....

Make some new notes and compare to the old ones.......

Start over....... At this point you have a suspicion probably......

Apply that premise to all the information and ask yourself..... IF SUSPECT A was lying...... What is here that is swaying my opinion and the opinion of others? Is there a reason why this would benefit them or their agenda.....

I think that anyone that is on the inside of this problem that does this little exercise will come down to a couple of names that fit both of your premises..... A Third Party Manipulator? or someone is lying?

Why not both? Working together?

I am an outsider looking in..... I do not have a personal friendship with any of the players and I only know a few of them by name...... but I have heard a lot of this and seen some of the proof as well as the damage.....

I think you are looking for the best in someone and a reason to believe in them...... I think someone is very adept at lying as well as playing a victim them self simply to position them self outside of suspicion. I also think that person has a 3rd party that will manipulate things for them.... those are my thoughts.......

I've had this conversation with a few that have come to a similar conclusion.
''Next one of you who says something has to deal with me...You see, this is exactly what they want us to do. They play one against the other. You can't let them manipulate you like that. Now I want you guys to shake hands. C'mon, there are plenty women out there for all of us let's go. YES!'' - Kramer
Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 05:43 PM   #40
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dew View Post
''Next one of you who says something has to deal with me...You see, this is exactly what they want us to do. They play one against the other. You can't let them manipulate you like that. Now I want you guys to shake hands. C'mon, there are plenty women out there for all of us let's go. YES!'' - Kramer
There may very well be one person playing both sides against the other...... Why? I don't know... probably because he's addicted to some particular pussy and it's a way of making her happy..... Maybe she's clueless? I kind of doubt it.....
Old 09-07-2014, 11:25 AM   #41
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
There may very well be one person playing both sides against the other...... Why? I don't know... probably because he's addicted to some particular pussy and it's a way of making her happy..... Maybe she's clueless? I kind of doubt it.....
I am starting to rethink the Clueless Part...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women