Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35870
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2010, 09:12 AM   #31
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
This was in the 1960's before them monkeys and homos got together and invented that real bad blood.
Wow, what an ignorant statement.

You should read this, as it explains the possible origins of HIV. To date though no one can clearly say for sure where it came from other than possible theories. http://www.avert.org/origin-aids-hiv.htm
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:16 AM   #32
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Put a thong on that hot melon.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:17 AM   #33
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures View Post
Wow, what an ignorant statement.
Thank you, I agree. Glad you liked it. We all know the CIA invented that real bad blood for genocidal purposes. Don't we?
Old 10-06-2010, 11:29 AM   #34
Big Juan
Account Disabled

Hee Hee I'm there with you Don T. If it ain't the monkey fuckers, it's usually them damn gypsies!!!
Big Juan is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 01:34 PM   #35
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Juan View Post
Hee Hee I'm there with you Don T. If it ain't the monkey fuckers, it's usually them damn gypsies!!!

Watch out now, biggun...one man's damn gypsies is the next cat's Noble Roma, who're incredibly accomplished with a blade. As in: "This won't hurt a bit, did it?"

And of course you don't need to be a moonlighting molecular geneticist moonlighting as a s.h. on a shmb to know monkeys and faggots did NOT conspire to cook up a bunch of hiv. They're merely the unwitting vectors, carrying little nucleic acid letters of love from the CIA.

What does this have to do with tight or slack pussy? Nothing. That's the point!

I wants me a hot session with a sweet little Roma spinner princess, tarantula stomper. With a rose in her teeth. And no male siblings (I started to say "no brothers" but swerved away from summoning R.C. Creed without intending to).
Old 10-06-2010, 03:16 PM   #36
Big Juan
Account Disabled

Amen Brother. Truly nothing like gypsy pussy dancin round the campfire stompin spiders naked!! No bro.... er ... male siblings, but an eye-patched bar keep with pistola in the waistband wearin a tarantula necklace down at the forest inn. whew!!

I'm thinking argentinian nazis created the letters of love and the little butterflies were attracted to the leather and goose stompin boots.

I think in a deep deep way, this has everything to do with pussy. I'm just thinkin'.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:45 PM   #37
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Juan View Post
I think in a deep deep way, this has everything to do with pussy. I'm just thinkin'.
That's a good point, Juan. You're right. Wherever you go in life you're either going toward pussy, or away from it. With infinite variations thereof. Why else would all our debutantes command the big bucks?

Probably some stimulus money went to fund research that establishes the inverse relationship between income and vaginal laxity as well as the positive correlation between income and vaginal temperature. Created or saved a shitload of jobs, of course.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:01 PM   #38
angelinadream
Account Disabled

User ID: 42776
My ECCIE Reviews

You forgot to tell us about the Guatemalans and CIA's STD thingy....
angelinadream is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:01 AM   #39
Big Juan
Account Disabled

Quote:

Probably some stimulus money went to fund research that establishes the inverse relationship between income and vaginal laxity as well as the positive correlation between income and vaginal temperature. Created or saved a shitload of jobs, of course.
Great mind you have there mate. I just applied for a 'Mobile Testing Lab' grant. How ironic to call it stimulus money. I'll take the inverse research table for awhile to start, as I'm inclined to be an 'ass' man they say.

You know, I'm not sure if genetics is the prevalent stimuli for 'droopy puss'. What about the effects of non-resilient object insertion, such as tampons, cucumbers, watermellons, etc. (Just had a 'salad sister' flashback, if you were hobbying in the early '80's here.) Oh God, I don't want near that research trailer.

Ladies, is there any correlation between 'looseness' and the length of the flaps? I mean from a kind of selfish way, I'd like to know by external visual (outside the flaps) if you prefer, before Big Juan gets 'dressed' up. Just thinking. God I need to take the day off and go get laid.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:39 AM   #40
hartboyz20
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Okay,
During your second trimester your hips will spread some and your vaginal bones will move to accomodate the brith, loosening the pelvic muscles!!!!!!
Now that being said, and speaking from experience, yes, using your kegal muscles will help, and also help in toning all around the area. But I have never experience a larger vaginal opening because of childbirth in all my years, and I asked my doctor(my SO) this question, her response was "NO", birthing will not stretch your muscles until they are not able to recover.
so, since you are so "Beautiful, hot, sexy, and elegant", you are still a "Dream"
hartboyz20 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:47 PM   #41
angelinadream
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not Prego but my good friend is and she thinks it will effect her physically.
Old 10-07-2010, 12:59 PM   #42
hartboyz20
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

only in her mind
hartboyz20 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 01:22 PM   #43
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by hartboyz20 View Post
only in her mind
.....and mine.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 01:37 PM   #44
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelinadream View Post
I'm not Prego but my good friend is and she thinks it will effect her physically.
It will affect her physically...should have already...even if it doesn't affect the size of her cat.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:17 PM   #45
angelinadream
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I have some friends that are HOT and they have kids. I mean their bodies are rocking! Some friend with no kids are ahh ok. I guess it all depends on the genetics.....

DH- Is it yours? Fuck! Does that mean now that you have to Chihuahua child support my "donations" will be less....FUCKER!!!!

I am in no means ready to bring a child into this crazy world....It's overpopulated anyway....BUT some one the shallow end of the gene pool just keep at it......Studies how the higher the IQ the less children that person has....Our society is bound to become even more idiotic......

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women