Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41515
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35879
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2012, 08:04 PM   #31
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Aren't we forgetting one question that everybody seems to be dancing around.

Who made the decision to have such a weak force guarding a US Embassy in such a hostile enviroment. And most of all, why was this decision made.
The Republicants cut funding. Just another unnecessary freebie.
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:15 PM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post
The Republicants cut funding. Just another unnecessary freebie.
Assistant Secretary of State Charlene Lamb stated -- for the record -- funding had nothing to do with the "artificially low" level of security in Benghazi. Try again.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:16 PM   #33
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

just read my sig line.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:04 PM   #34
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Aren't we forgetting one question that everybody seems to be dancing around.

Who made the decision to have such a weak force guarding a US Embassy in such a hostile enviroment. And most of all, why was this decision made.

thats been answered over and over, but apparently the answer isnt good enough to suit the simpletons

I digress ...

Lamb, the official in charge of protecting U.S. embassies and consulates, told the committee, "We had the correct number of assets in Benghazi at the time of 9/11."

Rep. Dan Burton, R-Ind., asked Lamb if she turned down requests for more security in Benghazi. "Yes sir, I said personally I would not support it," she replied. "We were training local Libyans and army men" to provide security, a policy in force at U.S. diplomatic facilities around the world.

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:08 PM   #35
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Good thing that the righties on ECCIE aren't running the country.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:14 PM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
thats been answered over and over, but apparently the answer isnt good enough to suit the simpletons

I digress ...

Lamb, the official in charge of protecting U.S. embassies and consulates, told the committee, "We had the correct number of assets in Benghazi at the time of 9/11."

Rep. Dan Burton, R-Ind., asked Lamb if she turned down requests for more security in Benghazi. "Yes sir, I said personally I would not support it," she replied. "We were training local Libyans and army men" to provide security, a policy in force at U.S. diplomatic facilities around the world.

"Eric Nordstrom, the regional security officer in Libya, told the committee that Deputy Assistant Secretary Charlene Lamb wanted to keep the number of U.S. security personnel in Benghazi "artificially low." Nordstrom said she generally believed that extra security was unnecessary because there was a residential safe haven to fall back on in an emergency, according to the summary.
http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/1...ost/?hpt=po_c2

CBJ7, you and your Kool Aid League keep ignoring Lamb's words “artificially low” as if they are devoid of meaning.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:19 PM   #37
CJ7
Valued Poster

see Jackie?

peace out
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:46 PM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
see Jackie?

peace out
What's obvious for all others to see, CBJ7, Odumbo, et al, wanted to APPEASE and placate Islamic terrorists by maintaining an "artificially low" level of security in Libya.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:43 PM   #39
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Oh Markie, Obama himself said that Rice went out with ALL the information that they had. Apparently that is not true and never was. The CIA, the state department, and the White House have all now said that they knew it was a terrorist attack within 24, 48, or take your pick hours after the attack and before Rice (who had nothing to do with anything-B. Obama) went out and lied to the American people at someone's behest.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 02:00 AM   #40
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Oh Markie, Obama himself said that Rice went out with ALL the information that they had. Apparently that is not true and never was. The CIA, the state department, and the White House have all now said that they knew it was a terrorist attack within 24, 48, or take your pick hours after the attack and before Rice (who had nothing to do with anything-B. Obama) went out and lied to the American people at someone's behest.

Nov 16, 2012 at 11:46 am

Rep. Peter King (R-NY)

Rep. Peter King (R-NY) has admitted that the CIA and intelligence community approved U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice’s talking points before she made her much-derided Sept. 16 appearance on several Sunday news shows to discuss the attacks in Benghazi. King, one of the most outspoken critics of the Obama administration’s response to the attack, came to his conclusion following testimony from former CIA Director David Petraeus.
After leaving the closed-door hearing, King spoke with reporters for several minutes about Petraeus’ statements. Rice’s television appearances were among the topics discussed, leading King to indicate that while Petraeus did not personally write Rice’s talking points, the CIA did approve them:
Q: Did he say why it was taken out of the talking points that [the attack] was Al Qaeda affiliated?
KING: He didn’t know.
Q: He didn’t know? What do you mean he didn’t know?
KING: They were not involved — it was done, the process was completed and they said, “Ok go with those talking points.” Again it’s interagency — I got the impression that 7, 8, 9 different agencies.
Q: Did he give you the impression that he was upset it was taken out?
KING: No.
Q: You said the CIA said “OK” to the revised report –
KING: No, well, they said in that, after it goes through the process, they OK’d it to go. Yeah, they said “Okay for it to go.”
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:33 AM   #41
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nov 16, 2012 at 11:46 am

Rep. Peter King (R-NY) has admitted that the CIA and intelligence community approved U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice’s talking points before she made her much-derided Sept. 16 appearance on several Sunday news shows to discuss the attacks in Benghazi.
That is NOT what he said ... King was clear about what he said IN CONTEXT....

#1: Patraeus's first version was different from his most recent version; and
#2: Patraeus just this week said the "talking points" he sent out were different from what Rice said.
#3: King gave NO details as to the differences.

Finally, the Pro-Obama crowd on this board, just like on the media, are engaged in the same bullshit scneario of "correcting" what people say under the pretense of "explaining" what the "really" meant to say ..... like posters in her, pundits, and reporters in the media actually have some special knowledge about what was going on between the ears of those involved .... INCLUDING I MIGHT ADD ...

........ a now dead Ambassador Stevens.

If King is correct and the testimony of Patraeus differs in a material way from his first version then Patraeus has placed himself in a position to be indicted for perjury. There is no need for King to "recall" what Patraeus said before, because there is a record of his prior testimony behind closed doors.

Finally .... how does anybody on this board have any KNOWLEDGE of what was said behind closed doors in a closed hearing! I am no fan of Feinstein since her days as Mayor, but she maintains a respect for the closed session mandates AND she has historically been balanced in her criticism of national security issues ... she has only said that Rice is not being treated "fairly" in the media .... as to what that means in the CONTEXT of the series of events that lead up to the disparate statements between Patraeus's and hers is yet to play out.

The President has laid the ground work for that inquiry .... he has taken the SOLE responsibility for her actions and statements. He needs to explain why she said what she said to the media when the facts KNOWN were inconsistent.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:04 AM   #42
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Hey CJ, do you want to know how to keep an idiot in suspense?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:00 AM   #43
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

I digress ...

Lamb was wrong. The fact that 4 Americans are dead and our embasy was over run proves this.
For what it is worth, I do not think President Obama was involved in this decision. Lower Echelon Personnel probably made the decision. But the niavity of these people, and their lack of understanding of the entire situation reflects on the entire Administartion.
This whole episode reminds me of another great tragedy, when the 290 Marines were killed when a single Islamic Terrorist, driving a truck full of explosives, was able to crash right through all of our security. That was under President Reagan's watch.
When are Americans going to learn that there are millions of Muslims whose single goal in this life is to die for Allah, and to take as many Infidels with them as possible?

This fact has not changed. You cannot reason with Religious Fanatics.

Lamb was obviously wrong. The very fact that our Embasy was over run and 4 Americans killed proves this.
For what it is worth, I do not think President Obama was involved with this. But he left the decision in the hands of people who are obviously niave when it comes to understanding the Muslim mindset. The simple fact remains that there are millions of Muslims throughout the World whose sole aim in life is to die for Allah and in the proccess, take as many Infidels to the grave as they can.

This reminds me of another event where 290 Marines were killed when a single Muslim Terrorist drove a bomb laiden truck right through our defenses. That, as you recall, happenned under President Reagans watch. It seems we have learned nothing over the past 3 decades.
You cannot reason with Religious Fanatics.They are in this game to the death.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:42 AM   #44
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Hey CJ, do you want to know how to keep an idiot in suspense?
For the record JD, your guys lost the Presidential election on November 6. You not only lost it, you lost the White House by a substantial margin, 62%-38% (rounded off) to be exact. There is nothing that you can do or say that will put a Republican in the White House until January 2017, at the very earliest! If Hillary decides to run in 2016, the best you can probably hope for is January 2025.

Get over it, the Obama/Biden team will be the President for 4 more years!

Would it make you feel better if I bought the next round?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:53 AM   #45
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
they do that so mouth breathers will fold up like a cheap card table and crap in their diapers for weeks on end ...

surprised you had to ask, now go change your diaper.
No, actually they do that to keep from looking like fucking criminals.
acp5762 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women