Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70544
biomed161535
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453112
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48014
pyramider46370
bambino40684
CryptKicker37132
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2010, 08:19 PM   #31
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

User ID: 3105
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekcaSxT View Post
You never have to submit to a search if you are not under arrest. They can pat you down to make sure you don't have weapons. But if they look in your purse without arresting you or a warrant, you have either volunteered to let them look, or they are breaking the law and it is illegal search and seisure. (4th Ammendment) The problem is in this post 911 America the Patriot Act give LE the right to ignore the constitution in a lot of situations.
Actually, the 4th Amendment protections against illegal search and seizure aren't that black and white. The 4th Amendment provides “The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

However, certain standards exist as a means of judging the conduct of governmental actors against the protections afforded by the 4th Amendment: probable cause, reasonable suspicion, and reasonableness.

The standard most likely to apply in the discussion at hand is reasonable suspicion, a fairly recent standard which recognized that under certain exigencies of time and place, police officers may conduct a limited seizure and search with less than probable cause. (Terry v. Ohio, 392 U.S. 1 (1968) Reasonable suspicion may be invoked for a warrantless search or seizure if, "in the totality of the circumstances at hand, public interests outweigh the minimal loss of personal freedom of movement and privacy imposed in a manner limited in time and nature."

You don't necessarily have to submit to a search if you haven't been arrested, but that doesn't mean that the police aren't allowed to search you unless you've been arrested. In addition, if you are arrested, police are allowed under the 4th Amendment to search the "grabbable area" around you, or anything and everything within your reach. This loophole exists partially to protect police from any potential weapons while they are arresting you, but it's important to note that your purse or any other personal items might be subject to search even if the police do not have a search warrant.
Natalie Reign is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:28 PM   #32
LadiesFan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

WOW !!!!

How bored are you that you comment in a post that hasn't been touched since January?

Apparently just a little more bored than I am, since I noticed and commented on your post in less than 10 minutes.

LF
LadiesFan is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 09:07 PM   #33
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

User ID: 3105
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually, I have no idea. It appeared as a new post in the Austin Co-Ed forum, so I clicked on it, read it and responded. I didn't even look at the date.

Bored, no. Delirious? Maybe. Backing away from the computer.
Natalie Reign is offline   Quote