Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48621
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2013, 11:45 AM   #31
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Does WD support the 20 week abortion ban ?

To use the clinic certification argument is a ruse to deflect that WD is an abortion extremist who supports infanticide.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 07:00 AM   #32
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I don't want to go back in time to fuck her you dumbass.

And, by the way shit-for-brains. Good on her that's she is better looking and in better shape now than she was 25 years ago. That's a thing to be admired, not belittled. I'm betting the same couldn't be said about you.

The plain simple fact of the matter is that she scares you. A good-looking, smart powerful woman just isn't something a half-wit like you is set up to deal with.
If Wendy Davis is such a hero - this guy should be dictator for life!!
He (and several other long winded Texans) have filibustered over thirty hours.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/04/us...cord.html?_r=0
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 07:03 AM   #33
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
You'd be the expert on sloganeering old tired rants and not addressing any argument anybody responds with....because you're too fucking stupid to come up with anything independent of what you read on Breitbart and Newsmax, or hear on Limbaugh.

And, by the way, "your the village idiot" kinda stands on its own. Classic. Moron.
If you liberals care so much about unborn babies, why are you so cruel and hateful toward living human beings that disagree with you?
Old 08-14-2013, 07:17 AM   #34
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
If you liberals care so much about unborn babies, why are you so cruel and hateful toward living human beings that disagree with you?
This from the guy who gave us a post entitled "The Principal Reason I Hate Liberals" a few weeks ago. The irony.

And, the idea that you and Whirly'tard really give a rat's ass about unborn babies is laughable. It's an issue for you, nothing more. Shit, you guys hate people unless they are you....or family members that happen to be able to stand the sight of you.

Fucking opportunistic hypocrites.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 07:21 AM   #35
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Does WD oppose the 20 week abortion restriction ?

Waiting....................... ......
Old 08-14-2013, 08:18 AM   #36
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
This from the guy who gave us a post entitled "The Principal Reason I Hate Liberals" a few weeks ago. The irony.

And, the idea that you and Whirly'tard really give a rat's ass about unborn babies is laughable. It's an issue for you, nothing more. Shit, you guys hate people unless they are you....or family members that happen to be able to stand the sight of you.

Fucking opportunistic hypocrites.
Timmy Boy, who should take care of a baby, the parents or the government?
If the government, shouldn't we all have a right to say the conditions, as long as they are humane but with no luxuries?
If the parents, shouldn't they do it the way they see fit, as long as it is humane? Luxuries at the discretion of the grandparents...
BTW, you dodged the original question about cold hardheartedness of liberals....probably because you see the liberal inconsistencies that make you look stupid.
Old 08-14-2013, 08:18 AM   #37
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Does WD oppose the 20 week abortion restriction ?

Waiting....................... ......
I have no idea and don't care. I'm not going to argue about abortion with you. It's a waste of time. What I will do is point out, as I have repeatedly, that you are a lying disingenuous turd for failing to acknowledge that the Texas bill is about cirumventing the Constitution of the United States and 40 years of law that says a woman has the right to terminate a pregnancy if she chooses to do so. The primary purpose of the bill was not to prevent abortions beyond 20 weeks. That rarely happens anyway. The primary purpose of the bill is to shut down facilities that provide access to abortion services by imposing unnecessary requirements on the clinics. You're just a liar for failing to acknowledge it and you know it.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 08:24 AM   #38
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

The Texas Bill is not exclusively about regulating abortion clinics; it is also about regulating the timing of abortions...........and there is no "circumventing" the constitution....the Texas clinic regulations will be upheld or not...but you claiming otherwise is just bloviating.

It is amazing that you don't know what WDs position is on abortions after 20 weeks.........in her hours of talking about this subject she has tried to hide her position ? Interesting, very interesting.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:42 AM   #39
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have no idea and don't care. I'm not going to argue about abortion with you. It's a waste of time. What I will do is point out, as I have repeatedly, that you are a lying disingenuous turd for failing to acknowledge that the Texas bill is about cirumventing the Constitution of the United States and 40 years of law that says a woman has the right to terminate a pregnancy if she chooses to do so. The primary purpose of the bill was not to prevent abortions beyond 20 weeks. That rarely happens anyway. The primary purpose of the bill is to shut down facilities that provide access to abortion services by imposing unnecessary requirements on the clinics. You're just a liar for failing to acknowledge it and you know it.
I think it is important to provide medical services in a regulated environment, not some roadside medical stand without licensed medical staff able to provide emergency care for the little baby prior to the abortionist killing it. Normally, you people support government regulation
Old 08-14-2013, 09:47 AM   #40
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I think it is important to provide medical services in a regulated environment, not some roadside medical stand without licensed medical staff able to provide emergency care for the little baby prior to the abortionist killing it. Normally, you people support government regulation

normally, you people insist on taking a shit on the laws of the land.

anyway, what difference does it make to you ? You'll be a distant bad memory in the near future ... or will you?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 10:06 AM   #41
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
normally, you people insist on taking a shit on the laws of the land.

anyway, what difference does it make to you ? You'll be a distant bad memory in the near future ... or will you?
Actually, my house sold (as is!) this week - 20 fucking times what I paid for it 35 years ago! (thanks QE2 and all that paper money the government keeps printing) I'm closing in about 45 days, down to one last car, already got the condo in Tel Aviv furnished, a little paperwork - and I leave this liberal shithole full of idiots well on their way to destroying what was once the greatest country in the history of the world. I miss the old USA, but it is gone with the wind.
When I get a flight date, I will announce it.
Old 08-14-2013, 10:32 AM   #42
CJ7
Valued Poster

who cares what your house sold for ?

35 years ago I lived on Potomac, one street north of the Village, no big deal.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 12:15 PM   #43
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
who cares what your house sold for ?

35 years ago I lived on Potomac, one street north of the Village, no big deal.
My real estate agent! My wife! The fuckin' tax man!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women