Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162899
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36436
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2016, 03:23 PM   #31
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
We kind of knew that reading and comphrehension was not your strong suit but I never said one thing about a ceremony that you made your argument about. I'm just talking about a man meeting another man on the tarmac. No flags, no troops, no honor guard, just a simple meeting that Cuban State media said was the appropriate greeting. You don't like that. Go argue with the Castro brothers.
Sorry jdouche.

You said Obama was being snubbed. I said you don't know what you're talking about. I provided an example of the rarity of the honor you take for granted in an obviously in vain attempt of reducing your allure to trump.
The first portion of content made the point. Meeting someone at the plane is not normal.
The second part was bonus content informing you of the usual way honors are rendered. Gratitude obviously isn't your strong suit. While being uneducated is. Just trying to break you out of trump's demographic.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 03:36 PM   #32
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I wonder if the picture of Obama standing in front of the building with a mural of Che Guevera will be in the foyer of the Obama Presidential Library?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 03:57 PM   #33
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Sorry jdouche.

You said Obama was being snubbed. I said you don't know what you're talking about. I provided an example of the rarity of the honor you take for granted in an obviously in vain attempt of reducing your allure to trump.
The first portion of content made the point. Meeting someone at the plane is not normal.
The second part was bonus content informing you of the usual way honors are rendered. Gratitude obviously isn't your strong suit. While being uneducated is. Just trying to break you out of trump's demographic.
You got it assbackwards Cockmuncher. This wasn't Castro coming to the US. This was the POTUS coming to Cuba. An historic visit. A country that is crumbling and in need of economic help to prop them up. He needs the US more than he needs the Pope. But Raul was at the airport to greet the Pope. I guess he was drinking some rum and puffing on a cigar when Obama pulled in. It was rude at the very least. But Obama isn't respected on the world stage. And it shows. During their presser, Raul awkwardly reached over and grabbed Obamas arm to raise it. Fucking ridiculous. This has nothing to do with Trump. Maybe in a way it does. When our President visits a despot country and their leaders won't show the proper respect and etiquette, America is slipping. It's obvious. You fucking MowRon.
Old 03-21-2016, 04:02 PM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You got it assbackwards Cockmuncher. This wasn't Castro coming to the US. This was the POTUS coming to Cuba. An historic visit. A country that is crumbling and in need of economic help to prop them up. He needs the US more than he needs the Pope. But Raul was at the airport to greet the Pope. I guess he was drinking some rum and puffing on a cigar when Obama pulled in. It was rude at the very least. But Obama isn't respected on the world stage. And it shows. During their presser, Raul awkwardly reached over and grabbed Obamas arm to raise it. Fucking ridiculous. This has nothing to do with Trump. Maybe in a way it does. When our President visits a despot country and their leaders won't show the proper respect and etiquette, America is slipping. It's obvious. You fucking MowRon.
Especially considering how Raul is the real atheist in the Castro family.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 04:11 PM   #35
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
You couldn't be served up as the pork portion of a Cuban sandwich there. You stupid, dirty, lazy pig. BTW, upon landing, Obama enthusiastically tweeted, What's up Cuba! I guess he didn't know that there isn't Twiiter accounts in Cuba. And there won't be anytime soon. Wrong. See below. And it's well known that the Castros are modeling their economy after the Chinese. Which isn't doing too bad. So, things won't get much better for the Cuban people anytime soon. You mean trickle down doesn't work? Especially with Obama leading the charge. Pseudo-servatives have said he is already a lame duck The worst negotiator in history. This is another feeble attempt for Obamo to establish some type of legacy. You stupid, dirty, lazy pig. Fuck you and the cow you rode in on.
Twitter says its director of global public policy, Colin Crowell, has met with officials from the Cuban Interests Section in Washington — the country’s current diplomatic outpost in the U.S. — to discuss the issue.
“We don’t have a short code deal with Cuba, and it’s one of the few places in the world where we don’t,” says Crowell. “We’ve broached our desire with Cuban officials and they’re open to it, but we haven’t made a trip down there to effectuate that deal.

Won't be long for twitter
Quote:
Prolapseanus, you dug deep into your gaping hole for that one.
At least he had something relevant to the thread in his. Unlike yours which has bull semen and an animal husbandry glove.

Quote:
No. I think it's a good idea opening relations with Cuba. I have no faith in Obama negotiating a strong deal for the US. Like giving them Gitmo for nothing. Obama is weak, the world knows it. Hopefully, he won't fuck it up before he's out.
Gitmo for nothing and his chicks for free?
Looks like another anti-American wish for you to put under your pillow for that "wish fairy" that comes to you in the middle of the night. You know, the one who left his glove after bestowing his last gift you requested.
Quote:
You can bet Raul would have been to the airport to meet Micheal Corleone. He treated Obama like Fredo. I get it.
Just what Michael would have wanted. Publicity. Sure that's your final answer?
Airport visit/meet is unusual. Look it up.

Quote:
We'll see. Obama will give them something he doesn't have to.
Of course he will.
He doesn't have to give them anything. It's called a carrot.
Old 03-21-2016, 04:19 PM   #36
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Twitter says its director of global public policy, Colin Crowell, has met with officials from the Cuban Interests Section in Washington — the country’s current diplomatic outpost in the U.S. — to discuss the issue.
“We don’t have a short code deal with Cuba, and it’s one of the few places in the world where we don’t,” says Crowell. “We’ve broached our desire with Cuban officials and they’re open to it, but we haven’t made a trip down there to effectuate that deal.

At least he had something relevant to the thread in his. Unlike yours which has bull semen and an animal husbandry glove.

Looks like another anti-American wish for you to put under your pillow for that "wish fairy" that comes to you in the middle of the night. You know, the one who left his glove after bestowing his last gift you requested.

Of course he will.

munkin, your butt hurt sustains me...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 04:30 PM   #37
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:

Of course he will.
God you're fuckn stupid. What carrot do we need to give to Cuba? Isn't lifting the embargo and permitting travel to Cuba enough? Obama could have done that from DC. Why be dissed by a Commie dictator? The Castros are atheists and killers, but Raul trotted out to meet the Pope. He wasn't offering any economic help. No Cockmuncher, Castro should be kissing our ass. Not the other way around. But in your perverted view, the US should be kissing Castros ring. Pathetic.
Old 03-21-2016, 04:30 PM   #38
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
You got it assbackwards Cockmuncher. This wasn't Castro coming to the US. Who said it was, douche-bag? This was the POTUS coming to Cuba. An historic visit. A country that is crumbling and in need of economic help to prop them up. He needs the US more than he needs the Pope. But Raul was at the airport to greet the Pope. I guess he was drinking some rum and puffing on a cigar when Obama pulled in. It was rude at the very least. But Obama isn't respected on the world stage. And it shows. During their presser, Raul awkwardly reached over and grabbed Obamas arm to raise it. Fucking ridiculous. This has nothing to do with Trump. Maybe in a way it does. When our President visits a despot country and their leaders won't show the proper respect and etiquette, America is slipping. It's obvious. You fucking MowRon.
They desperately need our help but they snub us? Or they just snub Obama because we won't remember what they did later?
When "Donald the douche-bag" is president? LMFAO!!!
Pull your pin head out of your cow's ass. For every reason you mentioned is one why they wouldn't snub.

Both brothers are in extremely poor health and both brothers want a legacy other than the one they currently have.

And finally, you claiming something is a snub doesn't mean much. Which I admit is strange since you probably know more about being snubbed than most.
Old 03-21-2016, 04:37 PM   #39
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
God you're fuckn stupid. What carrot do we need to give to Cuba? Isn't lifting the embargo and permitting travel to Cuba enough? Obama could have done that from DC. Why be dissed by a Commie dictator? The Castros are atheists and killers, but Raul trotted out to meet the Pope. He wasn't offering any economic help. No Cockmuncher, Castro should be kissing our ass. Not the other way around. But in your perverted view, the US should be kissing Castros ring. Pathetic.
Can you read? I said he doesn't have to give them anything, douche-bag. That's why anything is a carrot. All time leading asshole.
Isn't it time to wipe the bullshit out of your eyes and go sleepy-bye?
Old 03-21-2016, 04:39 PM   #40
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
munkin, your butt hurt sustains me...

So you're anorexic?
Old 03-21-2016, 04:46 PM   #41
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
They desperately need our help but they snub us? Or they just snub Obama because we won't remember what they did later?
When "Donald the douche-bag" is president? LMFAO!!!
Pull your pin head out of your cow's ass. For every reason you mentioned is one why they wouldn't snub.

Both brothers are in extremely poor health and both brothers want a legacy other than the one they currently have.

And finally, you claiming something is a snub doesn't mean much. Which I admit is strange since you probably know more about being snubbed than most.
You're the one who brought up Trump not me fucknuts. Trump has nothing to do with it. And how the fuck do you know what legacy the Castros want? Looks like they're ok with the way it is. But you're the one who diverged from the OPs topic with your own brand of twaddle. Obama was dissed. Pure and simple. Now go fuck yourself.
Old 03-21-2016, 04:49 PM   #42
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
So you're anorexic?
I wish but since that stomach virus 3 weeks ago I have lost 20lbs... you seem like a fairly normal guy, would you consider Trump over a communist?

Old 03-21-2016, 04:57 PM   #43
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
I wish but since that stomach virus 3 weeks ago I have lost 20lbs... you seem like a fairly normal guy, would you consider Trump over a communist?

We knew you were full of shit whiffy.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 05:49 PM   #44
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post

I'm not voting for an impossibility like you, little homomo formally known as little eehhbbburrrr...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll4uVC-Sow0
Old 03-21-2016, 07:06 PM   #45
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post

we know you're full dingle berries
gary5912 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net