Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60308
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35796
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2014, 09:10 PM   #31
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Peterson was smart enough to make 5+ baby mamas agree to spit out a kid for him, smart enough to avoid child support for all but 2 of them, and smart enough to get away with a previous beating..

http://www.khou.com/story/news/inves...-old/15693941/

Sarcasm Fonts turned ON..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:12 PM   #32
Chung Tran
BANNED

Peterson was smart enough to get 5+ baby mamas to agree to be baby mamas for him, smart enough to avoid child support payments for 5 of his 7 children, and smart enough to avoid charges for a previous beating..

Old 09-15-2014, 09:50 PM   #33
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Peterson was smart enough to make 5+ baby mamas agree to spit out a kid for him, smart enough to avoid child support for all but 2 of them, and smart enough to get away with a previous beating..

What does the number of kids someone has have to do with child abuse? Once again, it's a chance for you guys to dump on someone or someones that you hate. Some of you really need to get a life. Volunteer to help people in the real world instead of living behind a computer all day hanging with people are miserable as you are. Some of you are just as disgusting on inside probably as much as you are on the outside. People beat their kids, a lot of them go over board. My friend from the story above was one of three kids, his parents were married and college educated. That didn't stop his dad from beating his ass so bad a rented mule wouldn't have switched places.

What is it with you guys needing to put others down to feel better about yourselves? Adrian Peterson tortures his child, and people decide it's time to makes jokes about his upbringing, education, sexual promiscuity, and other sorts of bullshit. These are stories from the last year of people torturing their kids with beatings. For whatever reason, some of you can't grasp the simple reality that it does matter what you do for a living, how much money you make, or how many kids a person has, child abuse still happens. The problem in America, and the world really, is that public discourse is idiotic.

Easily found examples of types of people beating their kids:

Woman beating her child.
http://ktar.com/22/1739096/Suburban-...dabuse-charges

Mom using her toddler as a punching bag
http://kfor.com/2013/02/07/graphic-o...child-tape-it/

Children of a Billionaire beaten by their drug-addict dad
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/...0130812?page=3

Woman beating her kids with an extension cord
http://www.wdrb.com/story/22491433/t...hbors-in-shock

Woman beats her 6 year old son
http://www.wkrn.com/story/22099805/n...son-with-stick
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 10:29 PM   #34
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

2 kids abused by him and one murdered by someone else...

It doesn't look good statically for any kid that unfortunately has to call this piece of shit daddy. Anybody else starting to see a pattern?
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 10:51 PM   #35
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
2 kids abused by him and one murdered by someone else...

It doesn't look good statically for any kid that unfortunately has to call this piece of shit daddy. Anybody else starting to see a pattern?
Adrian Peterson has serious issues, as do a lot of people. I hear and read a lot of people complaining that kids are bad because their parents don't spank them. Physically battery on a child in a poor solution to get a kid to behave. I don't believe Adrian Peterson is a piece of shit, I believe he's ignorant on how to raise child and misguided about what proper discipline is. I knew a lot of parents that where like him when I was growing up. My parents made me pick a switch from a tree when I did something bad, but I never received a beating like Peterson's kid. My parents weren't pieces of shit, but lashing a kid with a switch, like so many others in our community was an ignorant and simple minded approach to discipline. I'm old enough that corporal punishment was still practiced when I was in elementary. If you were bad, the teacher sent you out into the hall, and the principal would paddle you if you were outside while he was making his rounds.

Growing up in the South, beating kids was a way of life, black or white (there were no Latinos in the 80's where I grew up). Rich, middle class, or poor. Beatings were part of the culture along with high school football and going to church. Spare the rod, spoil the child and all.
Old 09-16-2014, 01:24 AM   #36
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

So where is it crossing the line genius Roger? And how many baby's mamas do you have and kids have you raised? What qualifies as a Piece Of Shit to you?
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 07:33 AM   #37
Chung Tran
BANNED

Roger.Smith, just because you can cite others, middle-class educated people that have beaten their children, doesn't mean Peterson's situation is normal.. you're blinded by the myth of equivalency.. his upbringing, his siring 7 children out of marriage, his receiving near-worship from fans since his high school playing days.. all contribute to the sack of shit he became, that would beat his own son.. keep apologizing for Peterson, I will continue to call him out for the Crap he is..
Old 09-16-2014, 08:14 AM   #38
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Roger.Smith, just because you can cite others, middle-class educated people that have beaten their children, doesn't mean Peterson's situation is normal.. you're blinded by the myth of equivalency.. his upbringing, his siring 7 children out of marriage, his receiving near-worship from fans since his high school playing days.. all contribute to the sack of shit he became, that would beat his own son.. keep apologizing for Peterson, I will continue to call him out for the Crap he is..
What I posted is called demonstrative evidence. I suggest you look up the term. I found those examples in less than 10 minutes.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:32 AM   #39
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Seriously, I can't understand how there can be divisiveness on an issue like this!? Can we not just all agree it was wrong???? Jesus!!! You'd think the one thing we could all come together and agree on is that injuring a child on purpose is unacceptable. But nope, not here. Nope. You guys have to take everything out and beat it to fucking death. W-T-F?!!!!

Take whatever is stuck up your asses the fuck out and go get laid! Stop arguing over the demographics and psychology of child abusers. The shit is wrong. Period! End of story. If you wanna change the world over it go volunteer at a battered family shelter. If you already do, then great! High five to you! Get to work!

Best to stop complicating something that is very simply just WRONG!
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 09:16 AM   #40
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
So where is it crossing the line genius Roger? And how many baby's mamas do you have and kids have you raised? What qualifies as a Piece Of Shit to you?
Reading is fundamental. Clearly, the content of my post have gone over your head. I addressed all of that repeatedly. You're upset because I called out for making jlusing a kid being abused so you can crack joke. If you and Chung want to practice your stand-up go to a comedy club.

People like to bitch, but not actually do anything. Have you volunteered recently or helped people less fortunate? I've done heartwalks, fundraisers at work, collected food, even volunteered at a women's shelter once. This site is filled with people who live behind a computer screen all day and dehumanize others to feel better about themselves because they have nothing else.
Old 09-16-2014, 09:37 AM   #41
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Take whatever is stuck up your asses the fuck out and go get laid!
Yes..totally agree with those sentiments, THN. Amen. Makes me want to book an appt with my ATF today! Anyways.....

I see (this morning's announcement) that the Radisson Hotel / Lodging chain has pulled their corporate sponsorship from the Minnesota Vikings Football Team in response to their decision (yesterday) to re-activate Peterson and acknowledge he will play this coming Sunday. Good for them. I wonder if others will follow suit? If so, that decision could blow up in their face....these professional sports teams count on these corporate relation$hip$. Stay tuned....

I also wonder (yes, this is a hypothetical but indulge my "what if scenario" for just a moment)...I wonder what the reaction AND decision of Vikings' ownership (let alone Goodell and The League office) would be if this Adrian Peterson child abuse case had video attached to it just as the Ray Rice case did?

Would the Viking's GM be spin-doctoring the notion this needs to go through the courts and it's due process then? As we know, once released (to the public) the tapes of Rice striking a knockout blow to his g/f were so horrifically graphic, Ray went from two games (suspension) to "Indefinite".

I'd have to think the same would apply in Peterson's case.....the public outrage would be through the roof. Enough that not only would AP not see the field this coming Sunday (let alone the rest of the season)....I wonder if he'd ever suit up for the Minnesota Vikings ever again.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 09:59 AM   #42
Chung Tran
BANNED

wierd to think about it, but.. 2 weeks ago, the big controversy in the NFL was if the Redskins' name was racist... my have things changed..
Old 09-16-2014, 10:41 AM   #43
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger.Smith View Post
Reading is fundamental. Clearly, the content of my post have gone over your head. I addressed all of that repeatedly. You're upset because I called out for making jlusing a kid being abused so you can crack joke. If you and Chung want to practice your stand-up go to a comedy club.

People like to bitch, but not actually do anything. Have you volunteered recently or helped people less fortunate? I've done heartwalks, fundraisers at work, collected food, even volunteered at a women's shelter once. This site is filled with people who live behind a computer screen all day and dehumanize others to feel better about themselves because they have nothing else.
If reading is fundamental, then why don't you learn the fundamentals and answer my question, "What qualifies as a Piece Of Shit in your book?"...And my early childhood was spent in Oak Cliff, Dallas, and I have owned businesses and properties there so I have a pretty realistic view of what Pieces Of Shit are and it's not about skin color, it's about lack of education, values and respect for others.

You shouldn't make statements out of your ass when you don't know a person.
I donate $40K a year total to three organizations- 1. Buckner Children's Home in Dallas for orphans/Buckner International. One of my very best friends grew up there, never was adopted. 2. St. Jude's Childrens Research Hospital in Memphis, Tenn. My mother was Catholic and loved Danny Thomas and St. Jude's. What this hospital does for families makes me proud to be an American and I do it partly to honor my Mother. 3. Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children. My redneck, East Texas father, who whooped me numerous times, with a belt across my ass fully clothed, when I crossed the line, was a Mason. I do it partly to honor him.

As far as volunteering or helping others- I am a 'Big' to a little 'Little' in the Big Brother Big Sister program. I spend part of a day 2-4 times a month mentoring a young boy. I have grown to love this young man and he will be added to my will along with my two sons one day....Do you see a pattern? I care about children the most....I have helped two women get into Women's Shelters, a co-worker and a hooker, both were physically abused. It's sad how shitty and long it takes to get a woman and kid's into a shelter. There rarely is enough space...I am looking into volunteering with the Habitat For Humanity organization and doing something for the Elderly. It is a work in progress.

Good for you, no terrific for you for the volunteer work you do!! Volunteering is awesome and they are unsung heroes!

THN, shut up or change the channel. You have beat a few horses to death on here, more than once...The last time I checked it was a discussion forum. I for one love the wit, humor and intellect people display here. There are very intelligent people on this Board and I for one love reading another's opinion especially when they can back it up...If it bothers you, ignore it and back away from the keyboard cowgirl.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 10:45 AM   #44
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Just a quick add-on per my prior post.....

Had to go back this morning and replay Rick Spielman's (Vikes GM) press release yesterday and his explanation as to why Peterson was re-activated yesterday for this week's game (in New Orleans). I'm sorry....it kind cracked me up listening as to why the organization was making a 180 on this (of course, I know this is no laughing matter but how he worded this was kinda funny...)

While describing the situation Peterson currently is in, Mr Spielman went on to say "all options are on the table" because we are "still in the process of gathering information pertaining to this case...."

I think the information "they gathered" was the 4 interceptions (by Vikes qb Cassell) and a 30 to 7 butt-kicking at the hands of an angry Patriots team. The "options that are on the table" are code for AP to the left....AP to the right.....AP up the middle.....
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 01:41 PM   #45
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I understand a spanking on the butt when dealing with a four year old but what he did is assault of a child, and F*ck my parents treated me this way excuses. He's an adult and should understand what's right and wrong.
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women