Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163150
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36911
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2015, 01:11 PM   #31
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, some crazy stories here, lol. As a rule, I never visit someone I know is married. I have made a couple of exceptions for people who I know for a fact that their wives travel out of the country on business on a regular basis, & they were out of the country & the properties were upscale and pretty isolated from neighbors. Cooking in another woman's kitchen makes me nervous. Safe than sorry is usually the better way to go.

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 04:30 PM   #32
Daphne-Hart
Mistress of Sensuality

User ID: 194322
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DToxxx View Post
Just curious on what this Gcode consists of? I would imagine morals are out the window as a provider since most hobby guys are married or "Boo'ed up".
Girlcode is important even for providers. I have a client who is married with kids. When I took my hiatus he wanted to take me on dates. I said no way, I am no home wrecker.
He didn't see my distinction but I think there is one. When you are paying for a fantasy or a transactional occurrence is happening that is one thing. But flat out dating a married guy is not something I would EVER do to another woman.
Daphne-Hart is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 06:20 PM   #33
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Gotdamn, these stories........

A lot of married men don't be thinking at all!
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 08:23 PM   #34
PaulWalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

^^^^ they do think, With the little head
PaulWalker is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 03:28 AM   #35
Guest092816
Account Disabled

User ID: 299425
My ECCIE Reviews

Omg! 2 funny!!! 😂😂😂

=1ThickBlond;1056933667]Be thankful he was honest enough to tell you he was married and that she was away. I had a similar situation a few years back but didn't find out until I got there. I went on an outcall to a nice home and once I arrived it was obvious it was definitely a family home. I immediately asked where 'everyone else' was and he told me not to worry about it, she was out of town. I told him that I thought that was pretty bold and very risky for him and he just laughed it off saying she would never know. I'd seen him a few times before(incall) so I wasn't that worried about it if he wasn't. We're about halfway through the hour and hear noise coming from the front of the house and then his wife is actually calling his name. We both freak completely out. I jump up and start trying to grab my clothes and purse trying to figure out what the hell I'm going to do. Now she's coming down the hallway. I tell him he better shut the damn door and don't let her in. I ran over to the closest window and try to open it enough to get out, thank god we weren't on the second floor. She's going nuts banging on the door and screaming at him. He's standing there holding the door closed and all he can say is "I'm fucked, I'm fucked! I've gotta let her in!" I tell him he better not open the door before I get out of there.. I finally get the damn window about halfway up and just throw myself into the screen to get out of there. I make it out the window into the bushes that I have to make my way through completely naked. The dummy finally lets her in the room since I'm out of there and of course she is hysterical. She's screaming at him and screaming out the window. I make it out of the bushes and run to the side of the house to the gate but have hell trying to get it open. It's dark, my hands are shaking and they have a pool so it's got a complicated latch on it. I finally get the damn thing open and am finally able to make a run around front for my truck in the driveway. All I can think is thank god she didn't block my truck in with her car. I just make into my truck and she comes out of the house running at me screaming like a maniac and throws my shoes at me, lol! I couldn't get out of that driveway fast enough. This idiot actually called me the next day to ask me if we could 'finish' what we started the night before and I told him to lose my number forever.

Looking back it's funny now but that was a very dangerous situation to be put in and it could've ended much worse than me being all scratched up from crawling through bushes naked and losing my shoes.[/QUOTE]
Guest092816 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 05:27 AM   #36
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

[QUOTE=Azebella_amor;1056936647]Omg! 2 CRAZY!!! 😂😂😂

FTFY,
yeah married guy's are thinking, but only thinking of the good things that can happen. That's why it's up to the ladies here to consider worst case scenarios before proceeding.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 06:09 AM   #37
citizen44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Lol, while I'm normally a menu/service/IOP trumps looks kind of guy, I think I would have to use a different criteria if I was ever dumb enough to do it in a SO's bed.

If you're in bed with Ember Simmers when the SO busts through the door and screams and screams "WTF are you doing?", all you have to do is look over at Ember and shrug, as if to say "who in their right mind wouldn't".

On the other hand, you have a case where the SO busts through and catches you with one of the ISO/Coed crowd. You're laying there trying not to roll down the bed because the weight of her has the bed on a slant, there's $300 sitting on a side table, and the wife is looking at a woman who is not a fraction as pretty as she is.

I'm thinking you can survive the first scenario, but that your wife would be so offended in the second, that you're toast.
citizen44 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 07:05 AM   #38
Guest030816
Valued Poster

BOTH of those hypotheticals are funny as fuck. Hypothetically, maybe you could convince the SO to join in the first scene. And just shoot you to put you out of your misery in the second.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 03:19 AM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettKnight View Post
I need to make a decision and just not sure I should do it.
You are "not sure" you "should do it"?

Coach Royal used to say:

"Three things can happen when you throw a forward pass.Two are bad."
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 07:08 AM   #40
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 200405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen44 View Post
If you're in bed with Ember Simmers when the SO busts through the door and screams and screams "WTF are you doing?", all you have to do is look over at Ember and shrug, as if to say "who in their right mind wouldn't".

On the other hand, you have a case where the SO busts through and catches you with one of the ISO/Coed crowd. You're laying there trying not to roll down the bed because the weight of her has the bed on a slant, there's $300 sitting on a side table, and the wife is looking at a woman who is not a fraction as pretty as she is.

I'm thinking you can survive the first scenario, but that your wife would be so offended in the second, that you're toast.
I think you think wrong.

Fucktard leading the fucktards, like the blind leading the blind...

Please tell me again how the hooker's "hotness" is going to save you from the burning inferno of rage that has now become "the wife" during the "bust" scene....

Yes, Ember Simmers is HOT, but even her hotness will not save a cheating husband from his wife's suspiciously confirmed & induced untimely wrath.
Good try though!

A woman's line of thinking- He's cheating (that's the dagger part) with some bitch in MY BED (that's the dagger being twisted...)
And trust she would ride that puppy til the wheels fall off...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond View Post
Be thankful he was honest enough to tell you he was married and that she was away. I had a similar situation a few years back but didn't find out until I got there. I went on an outcall to a nice home and once I arrived it was obvious it was definitely a family home. I immediately asked where 'everyone else' was and he told me not to worry about it, she was out of town. I told him that I thought that was pretty bold and very risky for him and he just laughed it off saying she would never know. I'd seen him a few times before(incall) so I wasn't that worried about it if he wasn't. We're about halfway through the hour and hear noise coming from the front of the house and then his wife is actually calling his name. We both freak completely out. I jump up and start trying to grab my clothes and purse trying to figure out what the hell I'm going to do. Now she's coming down the hallway. I tell him he better shut the damn door and don't let her in. I ran over to the closest window and try to open it enough to get out, thank god we weren't on the second floor. She's going nuts banging on the door and screaming at him. He's standing there holding the door closed and all he can say is "I'm fucked, I'm fucked! I've gotta let her in!" I tell him he better not open the door before I get out of there.. I finally get the damn window about halfway up and just throw myself into the screen to get out of there. I make it out the window into the bushes that I have to make my way through completely naked. The dummy finally lets her in the room since I'm out of there and of course she is hysterical. She's screaming at him and screaming out the window. I make it out of the bushes and run to the side of the house to the gate but have hell trying to get it open. It's dark, my hands are shaking and they have a pool so it's got a complicated latch on it. I finally get the damn thing open and am finally able to make a run around front for my truck in the driveway. All I can think is thank god she didn't block my truck in with her car. I just make into my truck and she comes out of the house running at me screaming like a maniac and throws my shoes at me, lol! I couldn't get out of that driveway fast enough. This idiot actually called me the next day to ask me if we could 'finish' what we started the night before and I told him to lose my number forever.

Looking back it's funny now but that was a very dangerous situation to be put in and it could've ended much worse than me being all scratched up from crawling through bushes naked and losing my shoes.
^^^ Glad it did not end worse! That's one hell of a misadventure lol

And you lived to tell the tale...

Here's to being older & wiser...
FoxyNC is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 07:34 AM   #41
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You are "not sure" you "should do it"?

Coach Royal used to say:

"Three things can happen when you throw a forward pass.Two are bad."

Coach Royal also used to say his football players got a quality education at UT. Yeah right!
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 08:01 AM   #42
NikkiSecrets
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 227551
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That is a bit tricky I would only if she is out of the country. Maybe ever planet lol. Bitches are CRAZY! She may kill you and him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettKnight View Post
I have a request to visit a client while his wife is away at his home. It will be a first for me since I have always worried about the wife coming home early and my life would be in danger.

Any advice or stories? I need to make a decision and just not sure I should do it.
NikkiSecrets is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 09:00 AM   #43
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Stupid fucks are too cheap to book a hotel room and too stupid to think they won't get caught. Great "let me tell you why the answer is "No"!" stories!
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 09:03 AM   #44
ilsjs
Valued Poster

Default Why you have to run

I was a married man, I would never have a provider come to my home even I know my SO out of town with the chance of going home is slim or whatever... but I don't understand why you have to run ??? you're an "invited" guest though, let the bastard deal with his sin ha ha ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azebella_amor View Post
Omg! 2 funny!!! ������

=1ThickBlond;1056933667]Be thankful he was honest enough to tell you he was married and that she was away. I had a similar situation a few years back but didn't find out until I got there. I went on an outcall to a nice home and once I arrived it was obvious it was definitely a family home. I immediately asked where 'everyone else' was and he told me not to worry about it, she was out of town. I told him that I thought that was pretty bold and very risky for him and he just laughed it off saying she would never know. I'd seen him a few times before(incall) so I wasn't that worried about it if he wasn't. We're about halfway through the hour and hear noise coming from the front of the house and then his wife is actually calling his name. We both freak completely out. I jump up and start trying to grab my clothes and purse trying to figure out what the hell I'm going to do. Now she's coming down the hallway. I tell him he better shut the damn door and don't let her in. I ran over to the closest window and try to open it enough to get out, thank god we weren't on the second floor. She's going nuts banging on the door and screaming at him. He's standing there holding the door closed and all he can say is "I'm fucked, I'm fucked! I've gotta let her in!" I tell him he better not open the door before I get out of there.. I finally get the damn window about halfway up and just throw myself into the screen to get out of there. I make it out the window into the bushes that I have to make my way through completely naked. The dummy finally lets her in the room since I'm out of there and of course she is hysterical. She's screaming at him and screaming out the window. I make it out of the bushes and run to the side of the house to the gate but have hell trying to get it open. It's dark, my hands are shaking and they have a pool so it's got a complicated latch on it. I finally get the damn thing open and am finally able to make a run around front for my truck in the driveway. All I can think is thank god she didn't block my truck in with her car. I just make into my truck and she comes out of the house running at me screaming like a maniac and throws my shoes at me, lol! I couldn't get out of that driveway fast enough. This idiot actually called me the next day to ask me if we could 'finish' what we started the night before and I told him to lose my number forever.

Looking back it's funny now but that was a very dangerous situation to be put in and it could've ended much worse than me being all scratched up from crawling through bushes naked and losing my shoes.
[/QUOTE]
ilsjs is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 09:11 AM   #45
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyNC View Post
I think you think wrong.

Fucktard leading the fucktards, like the blind leading the blind...

Please tell me again how the hooker's "hotness" is going to save you from the burning inferno of rage that has now become "the wife" during the "bust" scene....
It's called humor.....and the ones who feel that they fall into the second category probably wouldn't get it.
Sarunga is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women