Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2015, 10:17 PM   #31
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Once again, it's time......queue the "Screaming Goat".
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 11:01 PM   #32
badbanana
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas linnear View Post
I happened to read your review of Tiffany Taylor last sunday....so were you thinking of Tessa while fucking Tiffany?
Little Hair Of The 'Ol dog huh?
Yes, I were.
badbanana is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 11:16 PM   #33
skydiver
Account Disabled

Encounters: 59

Trollin', trollin', trollin'...
skydiver is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 11:28 PM   #34
zebra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Badbanana,

this ordeal started out as I'm spending more money than I should only to progress
now I've rented her a wheel, to handing over the paycheck every two weeks ...

Can you say Maybe I need to step back two steps and reevaluate the whole picture and see where you went wrong ?

You might take some time off.;...
zebra is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 03:42 AM   #35
crazysauce
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Pathetic
crazysauce is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 04:36 AM   #36
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Badbanana,

I think you already know your answer, im simpathetic to your feelings but remember it is all an illusion.. Like going to disneyland, you don't reaaly go back intime for the Caribbean in the 1600's, but it feels real.

What you are feeling cant be true love, you only met her 2 weeks ago.

Take a step back, or you are going to learn a very expensive and painful lesson. Stupid people dont learn from their mistakes. Smart people learn from their mistakes. Wise people learn from other people's mistakes.

Be wise rather than just smart.

Good luck.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 04:57 AM   #37
Whodwho
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 107
Default So true

Luke I like the simplicity yet educational quote of yours. But I think that what BADBANNANA is going through is a case of good pussy. Some of us have been there and treat some providers way better than others thus causing us to act in a teenager pussy whooped kind of way and that's the feeling our new friend is going through.
ADVICE............have some tequila, PM April and set an hour session and you will forget about Teresa prior to your pants hitting the floor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker View Post
Badbanana,

I think you already know your answer, im simpathetic to your feelings but remember it is all an illusion.. Like going to disneyland, you don't reaaly go back intime for the Caribbean in the 1600's, but it feels real.

What you are feeling cant be true love, you only met her 2 weeks ago.

Take a step back, or you are going to learn a very expensive and painful lesson. Stupid people dont learn from their mistakes. Smart people learn from their mistakes. Wise people learn from other people's mistakes.

Be wise rather than just smart.

Good luck.
Whodwho is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 07:59 AM   #38
Bob the Nailer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Hey badbanana

Do happen to have a sister? Because I'm looking for a fairly hot, naive, gullible piece of ass that I can fuck anytime for nadda. Let me know dude, I'll treat her right, you'll see.

Good luck on your trip to hell and back.

Bob the Nailer is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 08:07 AM   #39
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

I haven't read all the comments but playing Captain Save a Hoe is a bad bad baaaadddd idea.

You've only known this chick for 2 weeks and you're already doing all this stuff for her?

Worse, she doesn't have her shit together enough on her own to do these things on her own?

MAJOR RED FLAG!

She needs a savior, not a boyfriend. Make sure she doesn't like your pocket book more than she likes you.

If she is allowing you to do all these things for her THIS SOON means she needs you, not want you. There is a big difference. Trust me on that.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 08:21 AM   #40
delimex007

Encounters: 17
Smile

Wow, that's such a honest reply by Kaylee. OP - if a provider is posting this - you better believe it. All of 2 weeks - and you are in love with her and rent her an apartment & car. C'mon buddy - always think before you jump !

And Kaylee- never have seen you but your honest & frank reply makes me want to see you soon ! I love it when there is no sugar coating - no "pretty woman" movie kind of replies b'cos it just doesn't happen in real life. And Kaylee - also you dont hide the fact that you like my pocket more than my charming good looks ! LOL !
delimex007 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 08:23 AM   #41
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

You know she probably has someone else's cock in her mouth as we speak, i'm just saying, it comes along with the job.
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 08:51 AM   #42
TheRealJohnnyRingo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
You know she probably has someone else's cock in her mouth as we speak,
I think that was more than a sufficient buzz kill for the guy. Well and likely accurately stated.
TheRealJohnnyRingo is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 09:04 AM   #43
Ashphuckems01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Man I'm going to cancel my Fios subscription and sign up full-time to this site!! This place is fucking gold!!

This is either one of the greatest troll threads of all time or one of the most pathetic confessions ever.. If the latter is true, then you need some serious help dude..
Ashphuckems01 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 09:12 AM   #44
RideFreeInTexas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbanana View Post
I met the provider two weeks ago
My head was seriously spinning after reading your post, fight-or-flight is kicking in just from reading it, LOL! You are so deep in the danger zone that it's scary. You're setting yourself up for a particularly nasty fall, but not until she has drained your bank and retirement accounts. The good news is it'll make an awesome Dr. Phil episode and you might recoup some of your lost investment for the appearance! "Dr. Phil, I fell in love with a prostitute and she took everything and won't return my calls now!"

DO NOT TRUST HER. You can't trust anyone you've only known for 2 weeks, keep your guard up. Obviously you've got strong feelings for her and no doubt you're not going to quit seeing her despite the advice here, but you have got to take it slower and protect yourself. If this is real then you've got plenty of time, what's the rush?

EDIT- just read your reply in your review thread, I really hope you can go back and read that again and read it objectively because it is VERY clear from reading it that your feelings for her are not being reciprocated.
RideFreeInTexas is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 09:15 AM   #45
Chaz76040
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 141983
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well put Kaylee
Chaz76040 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women