Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2013, 06:11 PM   #31
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
"That's princess twit to you, slave. Now lick the dogshit shit from my boot heel." I say in my most overlordy voice ever.

LMAO even as dumb blonds go you are pushing the envelope..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:34 PM   #32
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
4 mo' years, baby!

Obama is O'ballin'!!!

It's Ok, Kayla. I like you and still look forward to banging you someday.

Lets make a date so you can scream "4 mo' years!!" while I"m screaming "4 mo' inches!!!!"

Everyone wins!
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:40 PM   #33
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
Stevie bless your black little heart, I don't need an article to make the butcher of Benghazi look bad. He can't blink without making himself look bad.

Well yes one could shoot and play gold in a day. They claimed he was at camp David. He didn't get there till that evening. Skeet is a morning/afternoon sport. Ommmmmmm ya seeing the problem here?

Besides he can't even hold the gun right. In that position, he could pull that trigger maybe twice before his arm would give out.
Loving Kayla how do you hold a cock when you are about to slob on it?????
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:45 PM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Loving Kayla how do you hold a cock when you are about to slob on it?????
That's an interesting analogy you are trying to make in regards to the way Odumbo holds a shotgun, WE. Quite interesting indeed.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:36 PM   #35
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

I think he shot the gun and pissed his pants. Went and changed. Then went golfing.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:05 PM   #36
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
I think he shot the gun and pissed his pants. Went and changed. Then went to SUCK SOME DICK.

Had to fix your mistake for ya bud. Lmfao
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:07 PM   #37
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
Thanks Brother!...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:10 PM   #38
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Stevie I would call you an ignorant bastard but I have to show some respect to your mother. George Bush "started" two unnecessary wars??? Have you heard of 9/11, the Taliban, and Afghanistan? That war was started by Usama Bin Laden and not George Bush. You can make a point about Iraq but you have to admit that EVERY intelligence service in the world said that Hussein had weapons of mass destruction (which are now in Syria), he supported terrorism (he had training camps in the desert and gave aid to Abu Nidal, and he had violated the cease fire agreement with the US. I can also point out and insist that you admit that John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, and John Edwards also voted for the war.

Why did you bring up the stupid comment about hijackers, 9/11, and Iraq? I don't recall Colin Powell or George Bush saying anything of the sort. It was the left that started that stupid comment. It has nothing to do with the truth.

As for the shotgun photo, the temperature that day was over 90 degrees, dry, humid, and with a slight breeze. I would hope that the official photographer would know to use a high enough speed to avoid the blur from an impact but I am very leery of this delayed photo. If they had it then what took them so long to produce it? Someone can change their clothes and might on a very hot day but if he shoots all the time then how about some pictures where his face is clearly visible. The logic is that if they have this one then they have many more.

I have to go now, I'm getting an outcall from Stevie's mother this evening.

As for the smoke; magna porting is where holes are put in the barrel to channel muzzle gas to the top in order to reduce muzzle climb. However, I have never heard of it on a shotgun, only pistols.

Are you really that stupid? I guess you truly believe that a man living in a cave had the intel and resources to plan 9-11? So you justify invading a country over 1 man? Oh you mention the Taliban- hmmm the same Taliban that the U.S was arming in the 80's to defeat the Soviets??? The same Taliban that was in power for 5 years before 9-11 yet the U.S did nothing to replace that so called "most oppressive regime" as GWB labeled it in 2011. Have you asked yourself why we are still in Afghanistan??? Do you really think it's because of the Taliban- whom by the way has way more rights to be there then the U.S and the same Taliban who can't even man a tank, helicopter, or jet and who at the most is 10,000 strong and that's being generous- do you really think they can overtake a U.S trained Afghan army of 300,000 that has tanks, helicopters and recently added an airforce?

Are you really that naive to believe we are hunting Al-Aqueada in 2013? Did you ever ask why the Soviets invaded Afghanistan? Why don't you do some history on that nation- sure when the media shows you pictures of Afghanistan all you see is dirt and gravel, but do you realize that country has billions in untapped resources- such as coal, Lithium, iron ore, copper,natural gas, gold, and uranium- I am not even going to mention the opium business which the Taliban had nearly eradicated when they were in control and since the U.S invaded Afghanistan produces 90% of the world's opium. You keep believe the lies and sipping the Kool Aid.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:15 PM   #39
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Are you really that stupid? I guess you truly believe that a man living in a cave had the intel and resources to plan 9-11? So you justify invading a country over 1 man? Oh you mention the Taliban- hmmm the same Taliban that the U.S was arming in the 80's to defeat the Soviets??? The same Taliban that was in power for 5 years before 9-11 yet the U.S did nothing to replace that so called "most oppressive regime" as GWB labeled it in 2011. Have you asked yourself why we are still in Afghanistan??? Do you really think it's because of the Taliban- whom by the way has way more rights to be there then the U.S and the same Taliban who can't even man a tank, helicopter, or jet and who at the most is 10,000 strong and that's being generous- do you really think they can overtake a U.S trained Afghan army of 300,000 that has tanks, helicopters and recently added an airforce?

Are you really that naive to believe we are hunting Al-Aqueada in 2013? Did you ever ask why the Soviets invaded Afghanistan? Why don't you do some history on that nation- sure when the media shows you pictures of Afghanistan all you see is dirt and gravel, but do you realize that country has billions in untapped resources- such as coal, Lithium, iron ore, copper,natural gas, gold, and uranium- I am not even going to mention the opium business which the Taliban had nearly eradicated when they were in control and since the U.S invaded Afghanistan produces 90% of the world's opium. You keep believe the lies and sipping the Kool Aid.
Lo and behold! WE has once again let his "Truther" banner unfurl.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:41 PM   #40
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:

WE, please tell me you are being sarcastic. Please! Otherwise, I'm afraid I might agree with you. That would completely ruin my day.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:35 PM   #41
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Who gives a fuck about this besides dipshits like you?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:41 PM   #42
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Nobody cares. It's just funny that Obama lies, even when he doesn't have to. It's his nature. You understand, Assup, after all, you are the current . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:43 PM   #43
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Im sorry, Whiny, you can't suck my dick.

but you can KISS MY ASS!

You calling someone a liar is like Ray Lewis calling someone a murderer!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:59 AM   #44
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post

Dick man and his seed sucking fetish strikes again..LMAO
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:03 AM   #45
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

He has to lie over skeet shooting? Really? If old women can do it, surely a lower middle-aged man can. Geez. Shit ain't hard.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women