Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2013, 03:49 AM   #31
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
It doesn't prove anything. It's anecdotal. One instance of an armed law abiding citizen being murdered is meaningless. It's like pointing out that someone died in a car wreck wearing a seatbelt, and saying it puts a hole in the seatbelt theory.

http://johnrlott.blogspot.com/
Would that them make one anecdotal story about an armed person stopping a crime equally meaningless? What's good for the goose is good for the gander. In either instance it goes to how likely it is that a well trained person is to stop an assault, never mind Joe Sixpack.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:54 AM   #32
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
So you agree...wearing seatbelts saves lives?
Saved mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
They can also kill people.
Possibly, but "those are just anecdotes" like the stories of people saving lives by being armed. That shit cuts both ways (but apparently not in the minds of those in favor of no helmets, seatbelts and more guns).
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:11 AM   #33
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by austxjr View Post
Saved mine.Possibly, but "those are just anecdotes" like the stories of people saving lives by being armed. That shit cuts both ways (but apparently not in the minds of those in favor of no helmets, seatbelts and more guns).
You made my point. Thank you. ..... "shit cuts both ways"!

[FYI: Who is advocating "no helments" and ..... is that "no" seatbelts or advocating "seatbelts"?]

I certainly don't advocate "no helments" or "no seatbelts" ...

... and I'm uncertain as to why "we" need "more guns" ...
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:03 AM   #34
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Sorry I kept the jackholes waiting but I just got home about 10 minutes ago. All three of the people I singled out made inappropriate comments about the death of a good man. For a couple it was a stupid joke, for one it was an entirely inappropriate comment dealing with politics. What you did was the same as the other two. From my prospective, which you can argue with all you want, is that you are scum of the lowest order. You are at the level of Chuck Schumer which is pretty damn low.

Now if you want me to respond promptly then I suggest you post when I'm on line. Otherwise you and your scummy snark can go to hell. I mean that with all the respect that you deserve. That respect is about this big........

You are out to lunch most of the time so a double fuck you ...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:19 AM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You are out to lunch most of the time so a double fuck you ...
JD justs makes shit up.

Speculates about everything 'Liberal" and then cries to the Mods when he gets speculated about!

Plus he wasn't out to lunch , he self proclaimed that he was out with a 'young' lady. He will not tell us how young. Maybe JD is gearing up for a run at the NJ senate seat!

Come on JD, quote where we made fun of the dead sniper.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:33 AM   #36
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Damn...damn...damn. Heartbreaking for his wife and two kids. A great American and an all around great guy by all accounts.
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:04 AM   #37
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

+100
Old 02-04-2013, 11:18 AM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
Damn...damn...damn. Heartbreaking for his wife and two kids. A great American and an all around great guy by all accounts.
True from our POV.

But say were I to start sniping Tea Nuts from afar, some folks on the far left might think I was a great American for doing so. Tea Nuts would call me a terrorist.

My point is that we are either a Freedom fighter or a terrorist , depending on where one stands at any given point.

Futhermore JD was lying when he said we said something bad about the guy.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:20 PM   #39
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
True from our POV.

But say were I to start sniping Tea Nuts from afar, some folks on the far left might think I was a great American for doing so. Tea Nuts would call me a terrorist.

My point is that we are either a Freedom fighter or a terrorist , depending on where one stands at any given point.

Futhermore JD was lying when he said we said something bad about the guy.
Not sure where you're going with this post?? When Chris Kyle was sniping it was in a theater of war. If you start sniping Tea Party people you're a murderer. One is part and parcel of war, the other is a crime. I don't see how "where one stands" changes either situation.
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:27 PM   #40
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Tushie bug, one story does mean little but there are thousands of stories and that does mean something. I have my own story Tushie.

It is apparent how low you guys sank, Out to lunch??? You posted and I was out for the day. You hardly qualifiy as something so important that I don't live my life. Get out of the basement. Since WTF could not control himself (that explains the Depends) I have to ask the moderator for a ruling again. You can complain but you know the rules and I think you broke them again.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:40 PM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Since WTF could not control himself (that explains the Depends) I have to ask the moderator for a ruling again. You can complain but you know the rules and I think you broke them again.
LOL, cry baby JD, RTM'n again!

I asked how young your young date was....Is that a crime?

You were the one that typed young first, not me. Just making sure we have the same POV of young!

Mods, feel free to point me in public if I crossed the old Sandbox morals line, if not and JD is being a pussy, post that too!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:51 PM   #42
novacain
RETIRED

Encounters: 8

wow, seems we got the ol boy all rialed up that he's running to the mods. Guess he really never did have a man card or the sack to go with it after all.

You know JD you really shouldn't take this shit so serious............. makes you look 1000 times crazier than normal. I mean it's not like you've never used a tragedy to make a political point, I'd heed caution to your responce to this as your words may very well come back to bite you in that candy ass of your's!

Your friendly inappropriate commenting scum!
novacain is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:54 PM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

LOL...poor JD

He brags that he is off to fuc some young chick and gets his panties in a wad when I ask how young?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:15 PM   #44
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

He is out to lunch again.( That means lack of brain power) Was shure he had been told that before..LOL
Old 02-04-2013, 08:33 PM   #45
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You don't read so well do you? Well the bunch of you. I asked the moderator to render a judgement. I think a smelly ass crossed the line and we have rules for a reason. It is up to the moderator to make a determination.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women