Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2012, 07:19 PM   #31
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

There is always a lot of silly shit that goes on in school,it seems like a good idea at the time.If this is the worst he did it is better than most, Like I smoked weed but didn't inhale.Remember that one?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #32
essence
Valued Poster

Tudor brick buildings? I think that should be mock Tudor brick buildings.

The Old Court at my college had proper Tudor brick buildings.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:52 PM   #33
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
Obama's family would NEVER burn the New York Times! What a writer!
A couple of commas probably would have made the sentence more clear. You are obviously trying to misunderstand. Speaking of writing, did you ever get Hustler to publish one of your letters? Maybe, you're aiming too high. Then again, I guess everyone has to have a dream.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zANvYB93u2g
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:10 PM   #34
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
There are lots of stories about Obama that are much more incriminating than this bogus Romney story. You won't be reading about them in the Washington Post. They'll be on World Net Daily and the left will dismiss them as not credible because they're not on main stream media. That's the game they play.
If thinking that pisses you off, then please, continue doing so.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:22 PM   #35
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

who care, non issue. next.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:16 PM   #36
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
You're missing the point (deliberately no doubt). This is MAIN STREAM MEDIA digging up dirt on a Republican. They don't do that on Democrats. A journalist moved in next door to Sarah Palin. She had to build a privacy fence to keep him from looking into her windows. They went through her trash cans. They interviewed everyone she ever knew, well almost. They read thousands of her emails, probably illegally. Main stream media has left Barack Obama completely alone. Only blogs and relatively obscure sources that have little money or name recognition go after Obama.

There are lots of stories about Obama that are much more incriminating than this bogus Romney story. You won't be reading about them in the Washington Post. They'll be on World Net Daily and the left will dismiss them as not credible because they're not on main stream media. That's the game they play.
Hey there, postard, where are you and the rest of the TPunkers getting all of the fodder for your "revelations" of these so-called "incriminating" acts? Your sources are YOUR "lamestream" media. Don't you think if Faux-up Noise could dig up something REAL that they wouldn't have already - and had it spread all over the world? You and your ilk daily strain the bounds of credibility with your mental contortions in the name of your orthodoxy. Stay in your little dream world where things are all nice and sensible - to the IQs below 60.

OOOOOOhhh, going through trash cans, AAAAAAhhhhh, truly disgusting. I'd hate to have been the person to have tripped over one of her used "feminine" products...lol. The sad part there is that they beat Little Miss Half-Goobernor to her own punch. She hasn't any more game than the rest of her little bitches like you.

As I said earlier, adjust your tampon, fix your makeup and move on.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:20 PM   #37
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

If this is the best you can do, run with it. You're starting to make the birthers look intelligent.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:21 PM   #38
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
If this is the best you can do, run with it. You're starting to make the birthers look intelligent.
Sure, sure, COsFb, keep telling yourself that. Not much to work with. You, OTOH, have a real shot at it.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:33 PM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I'm not voting for Romney unless Kansas becomes a battleground state, and maybe not even then. I don't like either one. But this high school shit is ridiculous.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:46 PM   #40
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not voting for Romney unless Kansas becomes a battleground state, and maybe not even then. I don't like either one. But this high school shit is ridiculous.
And calling a law student a slut who disagrees with you isn't?

Calling the President's mother a whore isn't?

Birther noise, Muslim noise, unsubstantiated "revelations" aren't?

75% of your threads aren't? (being generous here)

There's more - you know there is. That's why you TPunks are so touchy when you get called out. Must be something about being sensitive to light.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:51 PM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I haven't done any of those things. And I'm not a TPunk. You are delusional, RaggedyAndy. The more you try to help Obama, the more votes Romney will receive.

I wish I liked one of them, it would make this election more interesting. Both of them have supporters who are actually determined to see them lose.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:56 PM   #42
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Quote:
I haven't done any of those things. And I'm not a TPunk. You are delusional, RaggedyAndy. The more you try to help Obama, the more votes Romney will receive.

I wish I liked one of them, it would make this election more interesting. Both of them have supporters who are actually determined to see them lose.
ho, ho, ho - and a bottle of hair tonic. There's not one vote to be changed in here and you're calling me delusional?

I's so happy that YOU, personally haven't done any of those things. BUT, whether or not those things are ridiculous doesn't hinge on your actions alone. "I" didn't start this thread on the story about Romney's HS actions but that didn't keep you from stating that "this high school shit is ridiculous." Gawd, you're tiresome - and purposefully dense.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:33 PM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
And calling a law student a slut who disagrees with you isn't?

Calling the President's mother a whore isn't?

Birther noise, Muslim noise, unsubstantiated "revelations" aren't?

75% of your threads aren't? (being generous here)

There's more - you know there is. That's why you TPunks are so touchy when you get called out. Must be something about being sensitive to light.
You are a jackass, Randy4Andy. Each one of your examples can be offset by multiple, equally reprehensible remarks from the left, and you know it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
Tudor brick buildings? I think that should be mock Tudor brick buildings.

The Old Court at my college had proper Tudor brick buildings.
And nobody 'mocked' the Tudors!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:36 PM   #44
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
that didn't keep you from stating that "this high school shit is ridiculous." Gawd, you're tiresome - and purposefully dense.

Is COF going to ever be smart enough to realize he should be embarrassing himself rather than just making others feel embarrassed FOR him?

Randy, you've been particularly stellar to day with your delivery. LMAO!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:38 PM   #45
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Dudes, this was the 1960s. That's when it was okay to call gay people fags or queers. Hell, we did it in the 1980s when I was in high school. If anyone was even slightly suspected of being gay, they got bashed. It was what every red-blooded, heterosexual teenage boy did. It was a right of passage. It proved to everyone else that you weren't gay. Actually, I think we need more of that today. Instead America has become one big vagina. We are a nation of pussies because of political correctness and the inability of certain people to take a moral stand. Personally, I don't care about a person's sexual orientation as long as they keep it behind closed doors. However, as soon as the gays DEMAND that they be considered NORMAL and flaunt it in public, then I have a huge problem with it. They all need to just go back in the closet.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women