Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2012, 08:27 AM   #31
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default ok its the source, i know i shouldnt be too hard on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That is the part that is discrimination.

Nobody can marry their siblings or an animal. That is not discrimination. You know why? Because nobody can do it. If only straight people could marry their sibling then that too would be discrimination. That is how it works. When you deny another the same rights you have based on race creed or sex, you are discriminating against them. Same thing the military did for years until they let women in.

It is really a stupid uneducated argument. Using the exact same stupidity, we could deny whites from marrying blacks, oh wait, at one point in our bigoted history we did that exact thing. People like you used that same ignorant defense.
Marriage is between two people, the state should not interject themselves into a contract between two people. I thought you were a Conservative. No self respecting Conservative would deny another the exact same right they had, which is to marry the one person you love. Not being able to do so denies gay people many privileges that other married folks have. It is discriminatory in nature. If you are for blatant discrimination then you are not a true Conservative.
every reason you gave in support of your position is discriminatory

and additionally, everyone RIGHT NOW has the same right, which is non-discriminatory, which is you can marry someone of the opposite sex who has attained a minimum age
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:29 AM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

i was listening to a program. this man asked a woman lawyer, who was arguing for homosexual "marriage" as opposed to some sort of contractual thing, what would be the limiting principle of government should it be allowed, why couldn't three people get married or more or why cant anyone marry anything? and she thought for a moment, and what she said almost caused me to fall off my chair. she said, well, TRADITIONALLY it has been between two people.

crazy to use the word tradition dont you think?

"?

There was a tradition on not allowing blacks to marry whites, it was discriminatory. Not allowing gays to marry is the exact same thing.

Not allowing three people to marry applies to all races, religions and sexes. Not being allowed to marry 'anything' applies to all. Not just straight people or gay people, all people. What you are for discriminates aganist a class of people. Just like not allowing blacks to marry whites did.

Quote:

what about marriage being the traditional thing that brings forth the next generation? and what about it should be guarded by government for it's the basis of society and be protected and held with specialness in law, not because of people loving, which is allowed, or people being able to give durable power of attorney to another or leave things in a will or living with someone which already is allowed, but because a man and a woman really are complimentary in the raising of children, together bringing a fullness that apart would be lacking? in other words, in the words of famous democrats everywhere, "for the children"?
So if you do not have children, you should not be allowed to marry?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:34 AM   #33
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
There was a tradition on not allowing blacks to marry whites, it was discriminatory. Not allowing gays to marry is the exact same thing.

Not allowing three people to marry applies to all races, religions and sexes. Not being allowed to marry 'anything' applies to all. Not just straight people or gay people, all people. What you are for discriminates aganist a class of people. Just like not allowing blacks to marry whites did.

So if you do not have children, you should not be allowed to marry?
so little time..see above post

as to have to have children as a requirement to be allowed to get married i guess my preference would be to let them get married first and then have children after marriage.
Old 05-11-2012, 08:34 AM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
every reason you gave in support of your position is discriminatory
Don't just say it, prove it. Debate it. How so? Why do you think so? I stand with baited breath in anticipation

Quote:

and additionally, everyone RIGHT NOW has the same right, which is non-discriminatory, which is you can marry someone of the opposite sex who has attained a minumum age
Yes and if we still had a law against blacks and whites marrying , you could make the same bigoted argument. You are not a true Conserative on this issue. Everyone had the exact same right to marry within their own race, just not outside it. That was discrimination, just as this is, if you are for it based on tradition, ok. Folks who did not want blacks and whites to marry felt the exact same way.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:35 AM   #35
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Sexual behavior is manifestly different from skin color and gender (congenitally determined); thus, incomparable.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:36 AM   #36
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
That is the part that is discrimination.

Nobody can marry their siblings

the incest taboo iz in place 2 prevent birth defects. since fags & lezzies cant reproduce thru gay sex, they should b allowed 2 marry same sexed siblings, parents, aunts/uncles/nieces/newphews/pets/cousins. LOL!

fags & lezzies get married all the time in every state. nobody is denying them the right 2 marry. i personally know 3 dudes married 2 ugly ladies who actually have kids with them & i sware these dudes r fags. doesnt everybody know somebody whos married with kids & u suspect them gay?

marriage is guvmint regulation ov a personal relationship. its purpose iz 2 protect children & protect people who leave themselves vulnerable due 2 their parenting commitments. i luv the dumbazz buttfuckers who think they have a constitutional right 2 guvmint regulation. LOL! i also luv the hypocricy ov the conservatards like CreepyOldLoser who like no regulation 4 the people they like & regulation ov those they hate & want 2 murder.

thoze who think banning gay marriage is unconstitutional, just dont understand the constitution & how constitutionality is determined. wutta bunch ov dumbazz crackers. LOL!
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:41 AM   #37
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default thanks for baiting your breath...whew!

Quote:
Don't just say it, prove it. Debate it. How so? Why do you think so? I stand with baited breath in anticipation
"Nobody can marry their siblings or an animal"

thats discriminatory for those who wish to. you are discriminating, which is making a decision as to who may marry.

need i go on? you discriminate thats simple enough

when it comes to logic WTF, as much as i love you, you are weak in that regard
Old 05-11-2012, 08:43 AM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Sexual behavior is manifestly different from skin color and gender (congenitally determined); thus, incomparable.
We are talking about marriage, not sexual behaviour. What you do sexuall after marriage is up to you. It would be like saying that having a threeway is aganist the law after you get married. There is nothing in the law that says you must have kids after marrying. All these arguments fall flat.

No true Conservative would want to impose his personal views on others.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:44 AM   #39
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

There was no tradition against marrying someone not of your race, it was a local custom which is not the same thing. For one thing a marriage on the wilderness would be almost unrecognizable with its lack of a central authority to oversee the union. Many times people were married because they said they were married (always between one man and one woman except for Mormons and some Indian tribes). You can look around to see how many descendants of white-mexican, mexican-indian, black-mexican, black-indian, white-indian, white-asian, etc. that there are out there to see that it wasn't traditional. It wasn't common but it was not unheard of. Marriages could also be dissolved easier as well.

You know it seems to me that it was government involvement that screwed up even marriage. Maybe this is good reason for government to get out of the marriage business completely.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:48 AM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
We are talking about marriage, not sexual behaviour. What you do sexuall after marriage is up to you. It would be like saying that having a threeway is aganist the law after you get married. There is nothing in the law that says you must have kids after marrying. All these arguments fall flat.

No true Conservative would want to impose his personal views on others.
But true conservatives will.object to having the LBGT community impose their unnatural world view on them.
Old 05-11-2012, 08:49 AM   #41
Bigpop1067
Registered Member

I don't care who marries who but marriage is not a constitutional right for anyone. Marriage is a local issue, one that you have to get a license for which can be denied and pay a fee. Marriage is more analogous to hunting, driving, and fishing, it is a privilege. One I think everyone should have but it is a privilege none the less.
Bigpop1067 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:59 AM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I've had these elementary arguments with bigots before

Quote:
"Nobody can marry their siblings or an animal"

thats discrminatory for those who wish to. you are discriminating, which is making a decision as to who may marry.

You forgot the part that we base discrimination on. Race creed or sex.

Nobody can marry their siblings or animals. Blacks, whites, gays or straight. Nobody can marry a dog or sibling.. No exceptions.

You discriminate by saying that two people can marry but only of the opposite sex. That is discrimination. Just as saying that two people can marry but only if they are the same skin color.

You need to learn what discrimination is it is the part after 'but' . As in "Two people can marry but they must be of the opposite sex.''

Quote:
"

need i go on? you discriminate thats simple enough
When you discriminate against everyone , is it discrimination.

Nobody can marry their dog but nevergaveitathought. He can. See that is discrimination. You are the exception. That is why it is discrimination. You have an age of consent that everyone has to abide by. Not just black people or gay people, everyone.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:04 AM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
But true conservatives will.object to having the LBGT community impose their unnatural world view on them.
The Gay community is not wanting you to marry a man! If they were doing so I certainly would object (Though I might wait 'till the marriage was consummated before trying to save ya!). They are wanting the exact same right you have. To marry the one they love. No biggie in my book. Now if only gay people could marry, would you folks think that was discrimination?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:11 AM   #44
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
There is nothing in the law that says you must have kids after marrying. All these arguments fall flat.

you misunderstand the argument of why government should protect and hold special by law arrangements between a man and a woman and promote that.

its much like why everyone pays property tax to support the local school district even if you have no kids, because its good for society.

and even though kids can be had out of wedlock, and more and more that happens, but why promote that? and even though some marriages dont bring forth children, potentially they could. do you want to micro-manage that?

what is the reason we have so many societal problems as it is? feral kids. why not give benefit to something that is better, better for society and the kids themselves, and promote that. thats not to object to arrangements between consenting adults as they wish, its just to have a uniqueness in law that promotes and protects an arrangement between a man and woman, for that is uniquely different.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:17 AM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Gay community is not wanting you to marry a man! If they were doing so I certainly would object (Though I might wait 'till the marriage was consummated before trying to save ya!). They are wanting the exact same right you have. To marry the one they love. No biggie in my book. Now if only gay people could marry, would you folks think that was discrimination?
No, WTF, you are wrong, and you are quibbling.

The LBGT community is seeking to universally "redefine" marriage. They wish to impose their unnatural world view on society as a whole. If the LBGT community truly wanted the same rights enjoyed by the rest of society, they should choose (a behavioral act) to marry someone of the opposite sex.

And again, sexual behavior is manifestly different from skin color and gender (congenitally determined); thus, incomparable. So your, and SE1's, argument that "marriage" is a "civil right" is bogus.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women