Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2012, 01:35 PM   #31
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I'll bet Little Stevie will be quiet for awhile, after being found out to be stupid. It's common knowledge, as has been shown here, that Obama wants to destroy the coal industry.
Read what he said AGAIN! No destruction threatened just a price that forces them to quit spewing mercury into the oceans at the present rate.

When some bellicose Teapublican wants to put mercury into your food and spread clouds of it over large lands masses, your answer is to defend those poisoners and to lambaste the people who are trying to stop the poisoning.

No one ever accused any of you of having much brainpower. It is just my hope that you continue to show your stupidity to this extent and that others can easily avoid believing the crap you dump on the board.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:00 PM   #32
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

You must mean the forcing of conversion to mercury laden compact fluorescent light bulbs rather than incandescent that do not contain mercury. Now we get mercury poisoning that is sanctioned by the government and createes jobs IN CHINA!

And you want to question our intelligence. You have been duped and need to crawl back under you English teachers desk.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:02 PM   #33
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
You have NEVER one time defended any conservitive rightwing Republican ideal. You ALWAYS defend the LIBERAL DEMOCRATE ideals. What are we supposed to think?

If they have one I will defend it.they usually sit in the speeches waving blank sheets of papers.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:25 PM   #34
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
You must mean the forcing of conversion to mercury laden compact fluorescent light bulbs rather than incandescent that do not contain mercury. Now we get mercury poisoning that is sanctioned by the government and createes jobs IN CHINA!

And you want to question our intelligence. You have been duped and need to crawl back under your English teacher's desk.

Still coming with the non-issue moronic responses, eh?

Yep, smart ass! Mercury thermometers really poisoned a lot of people, too, didn't they? Are you really stupid enough to equate the giant clouds of airborne mercury with the mercury that "might" be deposited inside plastic bags in a lined landfill or other such sanctioned disposal facility?

I did a little "no charge" correcting for your irrelevant ass just to show you don't even know how to spell "your English teacher's desk". LMAO!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:10 PM   #35
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

So, Stevie, how much mercury is ok to put into the environment? Since you support some mercury in the environment, but not the amount the coal companies might disperse, what is the best amount?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:38 PM   #36
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Leave him alone COG, he has his feelings hurt.
Sounds to me like a little boy that his dad didn't love or ran off before he was born. He has a lot of anger that he needs to express and uses his foul mouth and false sense of superiority to try to build himself up. More than likely a very insecure person that takes great pride in pointing out that a blind man sometimes does not hit the proper keys in the proper order.

People like this are typically liberal, probably caused by a birth defect or fetal alcohol syndrome. I would imagine his mother drank heavily knowing what she had groing inside her and could not afford an abortion. This would be a prime reason he would support abortion since it appears he obviously hates himself to the point of loathing. This is why he tries to make himself feel better by lashing out at others.

I am sure he will follow this up with some more vitriolic bile that festers in his gut.

But, as to your question about how much mercury he is comfortable with, it is whatever he is told is ok.

So Mr. English professor, what is the specific gravity of Mercury?
Old 05-10-2012, 08:53 PM   #37
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:

And you want to question our intelligence. You have been duped and need to crawl back under you English teachers desk.
Actually, I think he teaches Ebonics. English is a second language for Tiny Stevie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw5cN6neql8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klxGFAnY4nI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=190iqepL-G4
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:27 PM   #38
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Oh he is still pissed that a criminal white dude got almost half of the DEMOCRATS to vote for him over his butt buddy Obama. So who' your daddy now.

Are you saying that if Obama had a son he would look just like Teenie Stevie.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:18 PM   #39
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Actually, I think he teaches Ebonics. English is a second language for Tiny Stevie.
He does have trouble with English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
Thanks, Sexyeccentric1. These sorts ofthings NEVER appear on FAUX News or on the Rush Bimbo Show.

What LIV answers you elicited!

The Low Intelligence Voters here are really on a roll, aren't they?
This is what I've come to expect from them. They are non-responsive, "fluff material" posters who fancy themselves witty but, in reality, have a sub-standard understanding of almost everything!

They are actually "cracking wise" and defending those sorts of bullying activities by Romney while slandering the President with the false and unprovable banter of the highly-scripted AM Hate Radio jocks and FAUX News anchors.

One of these morons said Obama was for gay marriage before he was against it and went on to do an imitation of the "mass-produced" slam about Kerry's votes on the Iraq War.

All this is being done by idiots here as they support a candidate who is undoubtedly the biggest "Flip Flopper" in the entire history of Presidential Politics - Mittens "I'll Take Credit For That" Romney!

Keep posting the truth, SE1!
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=2675923&postcount=8

Quote:

Still coming with the non-issue, moronic responses, eh?

Yep, smart ass! Mercury thermometers really poisoned a lot of people, too, didn't they? Are you really stupid enough to equate the giant clouds of airborne mercury with the mercury that "might" be deposited inside plastic bags in a lined landfill or other such sanctioned, disposal facility?

I did a little "no charge" correcting for your irrelevant ass just to show you don't even know how to spell "your English teacher's desk". LMAO!
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=34

Quote:

I'm voting for this as "The Most Outrageously Stupid Post of the Year". Even if you intended it to be funny, the hypothesis is too absurd to be funny, and that last comment is arrogant and elitist although there is nothing elitist about your permanent identification as a LIV.

And, Kayla, if you are going to accuse Obama of being a communist falsely (This is a dangling modifier, jackass.), at least have the brains to spell "commie" right.

Things would be fine if we revoked the voting rights of the LIVS! (Low Intelligence Voters).
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=18

Quote:

EXACTLY -
but that is hardly ever addressed by the Teapublicans. They scream "Soros" when Soros gives 1/100th of what the Cock Bros give.

The FUCKING POINT these Teapublican retards don't everytalk about is that the OUT-OF-STATE corporate THUGS are using Wisconsin to draw a line in the sand on unions.

In the 1930's and 1940's
, and even into the 1950's, unions were strong.

Unions TODAY represent ONLY 7% of ALL the workers in this country.

People in this country who have decent wages owe unions for helping raise THEIR OWN wages. Without unions, Willard Mittens Romney will join the corporate thugs to pay everyone what Chinese laborers make, or they'll simply ship more jobs overseas!

That is the goal of the "line in the sand" in Wisconsin and the reason the Cock Bros and their ilk have donated $25 MILLION to Walker
and the Dems have less than $1.5 Million to spend so far in Wisconsin! (The Koch brothers donated $1.5 million to the Dims? Seriously? )
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=15

Quote:

Read what he said AGAIN! No destruction threatened, just a price that forces them to quit spewing mercury into the oceans at the present rate.

When some bellicose Teapublican wants to put mercury into your food and spread clouds of it over large lands masses, your answer is to defend those poisoners and to lambaste the people who are trying to stop the poisoning.

No one ever accused any of you of having much brainpower. It is just my hope that you continue to show your stupidity to this extent and that others can easily avoid believing the crap you dump on the board.
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=31
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:54 AM   #40
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

You want to open this can of worms? Aren't you going to show "conservative" poster's mistakes too? How many people, besides you, have decried pointing out typos, misspelled words, incorrect punctuation, etc?
So is correcting posts more important than reading their content now?

By all means then, let's all get our red pencils out since you have defined posting priorities
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 10:18 AM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Munchie, remember when you lambasted me for supposedly misusing the word "site"? You need to be careful if you are going to get into this type of argument. You don't have the tools to win.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 11:37 AM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
You want to open this can of worms? Aren't you going to show "conservative" poster's mistakes too? How many people, besides you, have decried pointing out typos, misspelled words, incorrect punctuation, etc?
So is correcting posts more important than reading their content now?

By all means then, let's all get our red pencils out since you have defined posting priorities
Little Blind Boy ALREADY opened 'this can of worms'. So why are YOU not challenging him? Little Blind Boy NEVER points out the typos of liberal posters, and, if you'll recall, he retracted his one post where he DID unwittingly critique a leftie's post. BTW, you've posted some pretty unintelligible shit that you do not want revisited (COG barely scratched the surface), so back off and write some shit about that pompous-ass, Little Blind Boy.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 04:11 PM   #43
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

all of you make typo's shut the fuck up
Old 05-11-2012, 05:10 PM   #44
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

I make lots of typos and I have a legitimate excuse, I am blind. The truth is I exceed the requirements to be considered blind; they call it legally blind. I use a magnifying glass with a more powerful magnifying glass toward the edge. I use my "good" eye and look through the magnifier with my face about 2" from the screen. I know a few computer tricks to blow things up to a bigger size but it sort of sucks because you only can deal with a portion of the page at a time. The eye strain is exhausting but I manage. The shots in my eye are not really a lot of fun either. In addition I have spent a considerable sum of money of very expensive equipment that enable me to continue working so that I can stay off the government tit for as long as possible. I would much rather work than draw disability.
Old 05-12-2012, 06:31 AM   #45
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
I make lots of typos and I have a legitimate excuse, I am blind. The truth is I exceed the requirements to be considered blind; they call it legally blind. I use a magnifying glass with a more powerful magnifying glass toward the edge. I use my "good" eye and look through the magnifier with my face about 2" from the screen. I know a few computer tricks to blow things up to a bigger size but it sort of sucks because you only can deal with a portion of the page at a time. The eye strain is exhausting but I manage. The shots in my eye are not really a lot of fun either. In addition I have spent a considerable sum of money of very expensive equipment that enable me to continue working so that I can stay off the government tit for as long as possible. I would much rather work than draw disability.

you get a pass

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women