Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2012, 02:07 PM   #31
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter View Post
She isnt destitute if shes good for 120k for 3 years of law school then she should be good for 3k in birth control over 3 years.
No, she's not destitute. In fact, spending 120K for law school tells me she's well off enough to not give a damn about $50/mo in birth control pills. So....

Quote:
We arent talking about people starving we are talking about law students going to one of the finest schools in the country while bitching they cant fuck without fear of prenancy....for free.
...your assumption (or should i say your spin) is absurd.

Let me ask you the same thing i asked in the Upstate NY area. When your insurance company pays one of your bills that is covered as a mandated coverage, are you receiving a hand out?

Yes or no.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 02:18 PM   #32
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I know it must be difficult to come up with a response that makes sense, and you failed at that, again. But I want you to keep trying. Once you get used to it, forming a coherent thought can be fun. Sure, it's frightening for you now, but that is only because it's a new thing for you. So hang in there, it will come. You can do it!

Oh, my response made sense COG. The problem you have is i'm playing fast-pitch, and you're playing slow-pitch.

My initial post in this thread was an absolutely inane defense of Sandra Fluke's testimony. But it was a fair comment to make because it was in response to an absolutely inane criticism of her testimony.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 03:39 PM   #33
Grifter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

No Im not they are providing the service for which I am paying. Thats not what she is doing though she entered into an agreement and then started demanding something she knew wasnt covered not because she cant afford it but because she wants something for nothing. I didnt spin anything you are the one that tried to make this about welfare and food stamps when in fact its nothing like those items. People spending 40k a year on a law degree whining about not being able to buy birth control get no sympathy from me, the poor, the destitute, the homeless, sure help them out. The Georgetown law students that cant buy condoms......not so much.
Grifter is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 03:51 PM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Thats not what she is doing though she entered into an agreement and then started demanding something she knew wasnt covered not because she cant afford it but because she wants something for nothing.
It's in Doofus' duplicitous nature to deny such realities. He refuses to admit that Fluke's demands exceed the agreement she entered into. Instead, he means to twist the argument to fit his agenda.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:06 PM   #35
CJ7
Valued Poster

even though there were no "demands"

its easy ... you dont like, dont accept your employers Insurance.

go get your own

if you cant afford your own, do without.

3 simple choices, no guns to no heads.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:47 PM   #36
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Oh, my response made sense COG. The problem you have is i'm playing fast-pitch, and you're playing slow-pitch.

My initial post in this thread was an absolutely inane defense of Sandra Fluke's testimony. But it was a fair comment to make because it was in response to an absolutely inane criticism of her testimony.
LOL! Doofe! You think you're playing fast pitch, but you're bowling on a baseball field! LOL! You were making progress, now you have regressed. It's ok, start where you are. A thought will come, I'm sure of it.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:59 PM   #37
Grifter
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
even though there were no "demands"

its easy ... you dont like, dont accept your employers Insurance.

go get your own

if you cant afford your own, do without.

3 simple choices, no guns to no heads.
While I agree with you that demands wasnt the right word, asking Congress to intervene isnt exactly what youre describing either.
Old 03-13-2012, 05:50 PM   #38
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
While I agree with you that demands wasnt the right word, asking Congress to intervene isnt exactly what youre describing either.
IB gets excited and uses big words.

IMHO, the right better get off BC regardless. Rush awoke the sleeping giant at a time when its very ill afforded. This is one of those learning curves the right cant get past, the more attention it gets the more harm it does them yet they continue to shout from the rooftop.

just sayin
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 05:55 PM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You may have actually stumbled accidentally on to a point, CBJ7. I think the Obama supporters are loving this issue, and are actively trying to keep it in the news. Can't blame them, if I were a Democrat, that's exactly what I would do. There is no way the Republicans can win this argument, and it takes away from other, more winnable issues.

Congratulations, CBJ7. I knew you had it in you.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:03 PM   #40
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
I didnt spin anything you are the one that tried to make this about welfare and food stamps when in fact its nothing like those items.
Oh please. First, i didn't seriously try to turn it into anything. I was just being as much of an ignoramus as you were. Only difference is, with me, it was intentional.

Secondly, she advocated for the health benefits of birth control pills and why their use should be covered under health insurance plans - like any one of hundreds of other drugs and benefits. No more, no less. You're turning it into....

Quote:
People spending 40k a year on a law degree whining about not being able to buy birth control
Spin.

Quote:
The Georgetown law students that cant buy condoms
Spin.

Quote:
Spin.

A woman appeared before congress to offer a viewpoint on an issue important to women, intended to counter the testimony of a group of white men. That was all. Rather than addressing the merits of what she actually said, you'd rather make this about her supposedly being a selfish bitch who wants something for nothing.

I think COG would refer to that as a straw man.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 06:10 PM   #41
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
LOL! Doofe! You think you're playing fast pitch, but you're bowling on a baseball field! LOL!

"Bowling on a baseball field"....

How long did it take you to figure out how to take my idea for an insult and make it sound original?

You're always playing catch up.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 06:18 PM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
IB gets excited and uses big words.

IMHO, the right better get off BC regardless. Rush awoke the sleeping giant at a time when its very ill afforded. This is one of those learning curves the right cant get past, the more attention it gets the more harm it does them yet they continue to shout from the rooftop.

just sayin
It's a constitutional issue, and the Supreme Court will settle this issue in a few months. Challenging the First Amendment only made Odumbo's fight in court more bleak.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:03 PM   #43
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
"Bowling on a baseball field"....

How long did it take you to figure out how to take my idea for an insult and make it sound original?

You're always playing catch up.
LOL! I'll admit it. That was good.

Old 03-14-2012, 08:22 AM   #44
Grifter
Valued Poster

Doove she is not just asking for what everyone else gets. She is getting what everyone else who makes the choice to go to Georgetown gets. She is asking for more. She doesnt have to go there. She made a choice and made it specifically to go and insist that freedom fo religion doesnt supercede her getting what she wants. Now she may be representing all women who are in the same boat but that doesnt somehow change the fact that one of these things (its freedom of religion) is addressed in the Constitution and the other is not. I get that it can be important to womens health where the birth control aspect is not the primary need. She needed to start her statement with the health care aspect of it instead of just referencing contraception. If you join a private organization you are subject to their rules not the other way around. If you can get into Georgetown you have plenty of options for law school go to one that offers what you need.
Old 03-14-2012, 09:37 AM   #45
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

You guys are talking the beginning of censorship. How does anyone not see that?
LovingKayla is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women