Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36788
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2010, 01:27 AM   #31
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Let me get this straight... you pay for a woman's expenses so she can have a place to live... on the promise you will get lots of "free" sex... Holy Matrimony... if only there were an institution like that ... if only
ThatManFromTexas is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:36 AM   #32
delimex007

Encounters: 17

As the old saying goes ,,if it is TGTBT then indeed it is !! Life is simple-Keep it simple !!
delimex007 is online now   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:17 AM   #33
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Hell naww, I ain't paying NO woman's rent nor bills. Not directly anyway. What she does with the money is on her. What if you gave her $1100 and she fucked the money off and didn't pay her rent?? Is she gonna ask you for more money?? Fuck that!!!
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:31 AM   #34
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

A provider once told me never loan money to a provider.
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:09 AM   #35
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I wouldn't do it again. My current arrangement isn't working out SO well. I'm definitely on the short end of that one.
Hell, I just wrote the final check on her car last night. That was worth at least two extended sessions. What did I get? Nada!
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:48 AM   #36
bigbadbill969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I had an arrangement where I gave a provider $500 a week to be her BF (of sorts) and it was a terrible decision on my part. I met her through an agency where she not only gave me the best service I had ever had but she did it for about a C note (after agency cut). I had figured that this arrangement would be beneficial to both of us due to legal and health reasons but boy was I wrong. I was lucky to get 2 half assed sessions per week and often times not even that. I realize that not all providers are the same but my advise would be to NEVER treat a provider as anything other than a provider......Bill
bigbadbill969 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:49 AM   #37
tracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyssa32 View Post
wow i really could not believe this one i would never have someone pre pay me hell i might have the flu for the next 2 weeks go figure
Very true. In fact it would be unkind to prepay on the grounds that prepayment tends to cause...the flu, bad colds, extended periods, sore throats, not to mention conflicts with its hormone treatments. Why would you be so cold as to do something that is so likely to inflict such terrible and extended ailments on the provider. Shame on you.
tracer is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:01 AM   #38
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Always keep it p4p go beyond that and you're askiing for trouble. Keep your distance except when BCD.
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:17 AM   #39
Jacquie
Account Disabled

User ID: 5613
My ECCIE Reviews

This has actually worked really well for me. The thing is, I enjoyed having sex with that individual quite a bit as well as his friendship outside the bedroom. I didn't mind the early drop-ins on Thursdays and Fridays, because I'm an early morning riser. We had a pretty solid plan of what days and times we met, that way we weren't interfering with his schedule or mine. Sometimes, we'd even have lunch together too. He was very married though, so I didn't expect to develop real feelings for him. We were caught by his wife one day when we fell asleep in his bed. Imagine dealing with a screaming SO without the benefit of having your parts serviced-- yeah, it was no fun! We still keep in touch via email and video chat, but I haven't seen him in the flesh in almost a year. It's too bad, I really enjoyed the arrangement. I've never found anyone that I'd be willing to do that with again.

I imagine that dancers readily pay you back, because you know where they are. Since there's an obvious income from that every time they work, it's not like they can deny work. Providers can. Simple as that!
Jacquie is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:21 AM   #40
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Paying a lady's rent or utilities is getting into "mistress" territory, and that is a whole different type of condition that not many hobbyists or providers can acclimate to.

I was in a successful "prepaid" arrangement with a gentleman so busy sometimes that he couldn't see me but twice a month, but other times twice a week. Everything has to be spelled out crystal clear in advance, and being "indisposed" is not an option for the companion who wants her patron to stay happy - and keep his checkbook open.

A lady has to take care of business, both personal and professional, in a responsible manner. I don't understand how some providers can take advantage of their gentlemen friends and still stay in this field with a dependable reputation. We've all fallen into a financial sinkhole from time to time, and a few gracious gentlemen on here who knew of difficult circumstances I was facing offered to "loan" me money or pay in advance for sessions to cum...later. I thanked them for being so kind, but did not accept, and never will. The day I have to borrow or beg money from clients for basic expenses is when you can take off my Fancy heels and use them to kick my pale, plump behind down the road.

All the providers who stand on their own, financially independent, should be proud. Big difference in being reimbursed for pleasurable service and just expecting money for the pleasure of your company. Like the guys said, that's called "marriage."
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:22 AM   #41
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I would simply refer you to the Book of Hezziciah..............

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=5268
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:12 AM   #42
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Having that type of arrangement would be useless for me. My rent is half that gals rent. It would be two one hour session. 4 30 min sessions. Nope waste of time for both parties.

I hope your friend does not do that again. And shame on the provider, once you open the door for trouble, it never seems to close.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:29 AM   #43
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

I wouldn't completely rule it out. It would depend.

To the naysayers...
What if she's a finer-than-froghair UTR who's BCD skills are off-the-chart
with an impeccable TCB history with you and she's limiting herself to 3 or 4 friends
simply to cover her $1100 rent? ($367/$275 ea)

As one of these friends you're able to see her 2 maybe 3 times a month
with an occasional overnight thrown in.
Still a bad deal? Still not willing to roll the dice??

Just wondering...
SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:32 AM   #44
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I would refer the honorable gentleman to the answer I gave before.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:36 AM   #45
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
To the naysayers...
What if she's a finer-than-froghair UTR who's BCD skills are off-the-chart
with an impeccable TCB history with you and she's limiting herself to 3 or 4 friends

Does this woman actually exist? Call me skeptical.
boardman is offline   Quote