Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 05-14-2020, 11:29 PM   #31
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
You're trying too hard NOW. With this post. Yssup Hummer is not here to use "yous" anymore. Only funny to you.

See what I did there? Now "dats" genius.
Yous is wronger than socks being worn with sandals in clarksville!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 11:33 AM   #32
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
I know what a metaphor is, man. That's why I put it in quotes. Sir.

The following piece is an exercise in imagined online journalism class over video conferencing. Enjoy.

Oh. FOX. Right. Sure.

Why Are Writers and Editors So Obsessed With Tucker Carlson?

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...ltitude-257560

That you can not, will not debate what Carlson says, something that should be so easy to do according to you, yet you won't. Tells me all I need to know.

And why are some many people "afraid" of Carlson? It what happens to anybody especially the "lead dog" speaking truth to power. If he wasn't such a threat, they would have no interest in him at all.

I just wish you would be man enough to debate me on the topics. I'll defend what he says, you tell us why it's not true. Seems like it would be so simple and yet you refuse. I guess you just don't have the time.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 11:56 AM   #33
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
That you can not, will not debate what Carlson says, something that should be so easy to do according to you, yet you won't. Tells me all I need to know.

And why are some many people "afraid" of Carlson? It what happens to anybody especially the "lead dog" speaking truth to power. If he wasn't such a threat, they would have no interest in him at all.

I just wish you would be man enough to debate me on the topics. I'll defend what he says, you tell us why it's not true. Seems like it would be so simple and yet you refuse. I guess you just don't have the time.
It's not worth the time. He's not worth the time. FOX isn't worth the time. You relying on FOX and Carlson to speak truth to power tells me all I need to know. He's, as the piece says, just a provocateur. Sensational. A showman. Ringmaster. Putting on an opinion-based show that "certain" easily manipulated people find informative.

It's not. Some stay away from the flame-throwing commentary so as not to be thrown in the mix. Or mud. Carlson knows how to get to nerve of some. To me, he's just part of the powerful elite trying to stay on top.

But hey, I get it. His delivery and word smithing is seductive.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 12:13 PM   #34
eccieuser9500
BANNED

This is one of my favorite examples. A fellow Conservative billionaire has to keep reminding him of the point he's made just a few seconds prior.

The look on Carlson's face is priceless. He's not serious.

Old 05-15-2020, 03:23 PM   #35
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's not worth the time. He's not worth the time. FOX isn't worth the time. You relying on FOX and Carlson to speak truth to power tells me all I need to know. He's, as the piece says, just a provocateur. Sensational. A showman. Ringmaster. Putting on an opinion-based show that "certain" easily manipulated people find informative.

It's not. Some stay away from the flame-throwing commentary so as not to be thrown in the mix. Or mud. Carlson knows how to get to nerve of some. To me, he's just part of the powerful elite trying to stay on top.

But hey, I get it. His delivery and word smithing is seductive.

OK, let's forget about Carlson and forget about Fox news. I can see it triggers you and causes you distress and I'm not here to push people any further than they already are in their TDS.

Let's try this, having nothing to do with Carlson or Fox but the facts from recently released documents.

What do you think of the head of Counter Intelligence of the FBI writing in regard to interviewing General Flynn

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/13/us/politics/bill-priestap-michael-flynn.html

Quote:
Mr. Priestap wrote: “What’s our goal? Truth/admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?”

How does an FBI agent ask if the goal of an interview is to get the truth?

To me, that is clear cut malfeasance by the FBI and grounds in and of itself to dismiss the case against Flynn. Now add to that all the other information that was released. After a 5 month investigation of Flynn, the FBI said they found nothing derogatory on Flynn but Peter Strozk probably on orders of Comey, then decided to set Flynn up since they couldn't find what they wanted to find.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/fbi-found-no-derogatory-russia-evidence-flynn-planned

Quote:
"The absence of any derogatory information or lead information from these logical sources reduce the number of investigative avenues and techniques to pursue. Per the direction of FBI management, Crossfire Razor was not interviewed as part of the case closing procedure. The FBI is closing this investigation," the agent wrote on Jan. 4, 2017.

https://justthenews.com/sites/defaul...eCloseMemo.pdf

Quote:
Two agents went to the White House to question Mr. Flynn. He lied repeatedly, and prosecutors have said that agents gave him “multiple opportunities to correct his false statements by revisiting key questions.”

Where is the proof of that?

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/497064-why-dismiss-the-flynn-case-because-the-fbi-cant-prove-it

Next, if you choose to play, we'll examine why Adam Schiff continues to lie when in 57 interviews not on single person not Comey, not Clapper, not Brennan, not Susan Rice, not Loretta Lynch, no one said they ever saw any evidence of collusion and Schiff says he saw it but will not produce the evidence he says he has seen. Does that trouble you?
Old 05-15-2020, 03:41 PM   #36
oeb11
Valued Poster

HF - agree - and the Lies of the Obama administration, and persecution of flynn to cover their asses - bothers DPST's not at all.
Factual Truth is anathema - that is why they are so afraid of Carlson, Hannity, and Ingraham. They speak factual truth - not the Lies of the DPSTR narrative.

And - facts may be getting ready to bite their Liberal Lying Asses - And what will XiNN and the wacomPost have to write about that???
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 04:33 PM   #37
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
OK, let's forget about Carlson and forget about Fox news. I can see it triggers you and causes you distress and I'm not here to push people any further than they already are in their TDS.

Let's try this, having nothing to do with Carlson or Fox but the facts from recently released documents.

What do you think of the head of Counter Intelligence of the FBI writing in regard to interviewing General Flynn

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/13/us/politics/bill-priestap-michael-flynn.html

How does an FBI agent ask if the goal of an interview is to get the truth?

To me, that is clear cut malfeasance by the FBI and grounds in and of itself to dismiss the case against Flynn. Now add to that all the other information that was released. After a 5 month investigation of Flynn, the FBI said they found nothing derogatory on Flynn but Peter Strozk probably on orders of Comey, then decided to set Flynn up since they couldn't find what they wanted to find.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/fbi-found-no-derogatory-russia-evidence-flynn-planned

https://justthenews.com/sites/defaul...eCloseMemo.pdf

Where is the proof of that?

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/497064-why-dismiss-the-flynn-case-because-the-fbi-cant-prove-it

Next, if you choose to play, we'll examine why Adam Schiff continues to lie when in 57 interviews not on single person not Comey, not Clapper, not Brennan, not Susan Rice, not Loretta Lynch, no one said they ever saw any evidence of collusion and Schiff says he saw it but will not produce the evidence he says he has seen. Does that trouble you?
I will play, but I am busy. Even have to work tomorrow.

Since oeb11 decided to insert his incessant stupidity, with whatever he posted (still on ignore), I feel less inclined. I'm just not invested in this as a retiree who sits in front of tube being brainwashed.

P.S. You might want to work on your linking of websites or articles. I get multiple links to multiple articles. Unless that was your intent.

I don't have Obama Compulsive Disorder.
Old 05-15-2020, 04:44 PM   #38
oeb11
Valued Poster

9500- If i am on your ignore - it is U defending yourself from very uncomfortable Truths u do not wish to see.

I have never written that You are "Stupid" - and challenge Writing that as a Rules Violation.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 04:48 PM   #39
eccieuser9500
BANNED

There he goes again.

Old 05-15-2020, 05:01 PM   #40
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
There he goes again.
Aww, this is getting sad like when Lucas spouts off about shit being posted by someone about him while never actually looking at the posts.

If you are gonna fucking ignore someone, ignore them and don't play sissy games either theorizing about what they are posting or reading it and answering while pretending not to read it.

That is really the actions of the sad.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 05:02 PM   #41
eccieuser9500
BANNED

If you say so. What's sad is the repeated DPST shit over and over again he obsesses over. Theory based on past patterns.
Old 05-15-2020, 05:05 PM   #42
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
If you say so.
No your petty pretending of ignoring(which is a root of ignorance and I'll let you consider the applicability of that), is what says so.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 05:22 PM   #43
eccieuser9500
BANNED

If you think so. How do you know I'm pretending to ignore him? Just because I can see he posted? Please!

So . . . this metaphorical blue dress thing. You have any incredible revelations?

Thought so. Sad.
Old 05-15-2020, 05:37 PM   #44
eccieuser9500
BANNED

As far as the ignorance thing - I would be if this magic bombshell came from the little, little man himself.

You assume too much young asshopper.
Old 05-15-2020, 05:50 PM   #45
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
I will play, but I am busy. Even have to work tomorrow.

Since oeb11 decided to insert his incessant stupidity, with whatever he posted (still on ignore), I feel less inclined. I'm just not invested in this as a retiree who sits in front of tube being brainwashed.

P.S. You might want to work on your linking of websites or articles. I get multiple links to multiple articles. Unless that was your intent.

Then let me explain. I gave you a link to the NYT's just in case you need proof from your paper of record, that this hand written memo from the FBI, is what was actually found in the newest release of documents. I mean I could have posted Fox News and Carlson since both reported on this "fact" but then you would give me some lame ass excuse that you don't accept "facts" from Fox News and Tucker Carlson so I went out of my way to get it from the New York Times. I even had to subscribe to get it.

I'm just looking for a worthy opponent which you use to be when I first got here and then dried up to one liner's and meme's.

The first "Just the news" site was an article explaining the topic, the second, was the actually PDF file just in case you didn't want to believe what was written in the article because it was done by John Soloman who I suppose isn't worthy of your time either. I'm going way out of my way to show you nothing but facts, the just released documents so you can't bitch about authors.

I got lazy on the 3rd cite "The Hill" which I guess you don't waste your time on either.

It's tough to find you CNN and MSNBC reports because they don't report the facts.

Have you read any of the 57 super secret transcripts that Adam Schiff kept locked away because he knew they would show that nobody ever said they saw any information that linked Trump to Russian interference?

Do you have any interest in reading actual FBI files and actual transcripts? I do. Silly question, you don't have time, I mean why would you, you instinctively know the answers to all these questions I guess.

There was no evidence of Trump being a Russian asset. There was proof that the FISA Court was abused. Adam Schiff, CNN and MSNBC said it wasn't, they were wrong. The Steele dossier was Russian disinformation and even the NYT's said so. Now the files and the transcripts are all being released and everything you have been listening to for over 3 years were lies, that's just a now proven fact and there is a whole lot more coming.

Quote:
What you don't have is any interest in finding out what the Obama Biden administration was doing, none but that's OK, John Durham is interested.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women