Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41503
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2016, 03:35 PM   #31
MooneyFlyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Right there with you, Von. Had a neighbor in Colorado take a shot at my Airedale (on a typical drunken binge) . . . lucky enough to have a very good friend in the Colorado Highway Patrol that allowed me to do some serious damage before he loaded him into the car for the trip to the Larimer County Jail. Bastard deserved it and more . . .

Turn the speed down on the chipper first . . .
MooneyFlyer is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 03:47 PM   #32
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Hey, Von I got a wood chipper you can borrow.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 04:32 PM   #33
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Not much to say really other than it's a despicable cowardly act. I have 3 dogs and they are every bit as much my family as my "real" family. My only advice is to not do something that could get you into some serious trouble. I would agree with those that suggested going to the police.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 05:08 PM   #34
tire-chucker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

The motherfucker who did this is the lowest of the low. This is one of the reasons I keep my dogs indoors (not faulting you in any way). It fucking sucks we have to share the world with garbage like this cowardly bitch. Hope this motherfucker dies a slow and fucking painful and gruesome death.
tire-chucker is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 06:22 PM   #35
lgbsfu
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

I have a hand grinder, you can turn it very slow. I would be more than
happy to add to any reward if you choose to go that route. I have two rescue mutts
that are family not pets. Sounds as if this was the same with you. So
very sorry.
lgbsfu is online now   Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 06:28 PM   #36
Lookzfun61
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I will never understand why people do what they do .... I do thank you for sharing !
Grief is difficult , and shows our humanity . You my friend , are what makes pups happy to have found a home , with family ! I am terribly sorry to hear of your loss !!!!!
I'm sure the loss is more than words allow . Take care buddy .....
Lookzfun61 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 09:19 PM   #37
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Its shit like this that makes me believe that the human race is irredeemable. Just incomprehensible that someone could do this to a happy, content, heathy animal who was in his own yard minding his own business.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 10:46 PM   #38
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Von, I am so, so very sorry. I've got tears in my eyes as I write this. I wish so much that you had not had to go through this horrible pain, and the same for your sweet companion. Neither one of you deserved this, and I hope you can find out what happened and do whatever you need to do to the lowest form of pond scum that did this. I'm glad, and I'm sure your baby was, that you were with him when you did what was necessary. I love animals so much, my heart is hurting for both of you now, and I hope you can feel and take some small amount of comfort in all of the condolences and positive thoughts of strength and love being sent your way.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 06:24 AM   #39
MojoR
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Ahh damn, I'm so sorry to read this Von. My condolences. Can't imagine what I'd do to someone if they shot my dog. Hope you find out who did this and why and if you need help feeding them to the wood chipper let me know.
MojoR is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 08:05 AM   #40
blue3122
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

So sorry for your loss. If I can help push them through the wood chipper, please count me in.
blue3122 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 11:29 AM   #41
Large8
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Sorry, but shot in your yard and left him to suffer? Wood chipper isn't enough. Where the fuck are your neighbors? Someone has to know something. Get the police on it, find a slug, get CSI on that shit. I know you probably already have, but damn this chaps my ass. Pissed as hell, for your loss. Any help you need once you find out, just reach out, plenty of volunteers here to get a pound of flesh extracted.
Large8 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 01:08 PM   #42
Guest122816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
So I get home around noon. I hear my best friend, a 14 year old Bassett Hound crying in the back yard. I go out and he is limping to me. obviously in pain, tears running down his old gray face with dried and fresh blood on the back porch.

Some fucker shot one of the best dogs I've ever had in the hind quarters. The bullet passed thru and he was slowly bleeding to death. I live in a good neighborhood.

I sat in the bottom of my shower washing him. He was crying and bleeding. I had nothing to help his pain. I knew what I needed to do but I wanted him to be clean before I did it.

Once clean, I wrapped his rear in a towel. He had lost a lot of blood. I placed him in the passenger seat of my truck and we headed to the vet. I made a stop by Spring Creek BBQ to get a pound of Brisket. This old man could have at least one good last meal which he ate happily.

I had to put down my dear old friend. This 75 pound gentle bassett slipped off to sleep in my arms. I took him home and buried him in the shade beneath the tree we would sit for so many years.

If I find out who did this I will take them out to the middle of nowhere, shoot them thru their ass cheeks and slowly put them feet first thru a wood chipper.
My condolences for your loss. No pet deserves that. Hopefully, that little tell from whatever punk ass neighbor did that will reveal itself and then you get to unleash all hell on them.
Guest122816 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 01:19 PM   #43
Kinky Boy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

What a Fuck Head. Better yet Von, if you catch the wanker, hang him upside, skin him alive, and let the buzzards, crows, and vulchers peck at him. The way The Viet-cong use to do to our Green Berets back in Nam.
Kinky Boy is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 02:39 PM   #44
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Yesterday before the rains hit I hung some bird feeders and a few bird house in the trees and fence. My neighbors have and it's cool watching the variety of birds they receive. Before they wouldn't come around with a dog in the yard. As I'm hanging them I can't help but notice the sounds of chicadas in the trees and birds....not the sounds of my old Bassett whining and bantering. It was an eerie feeling of other sounds.

Today I'm looking at sites where you can have engraved stones, marble, benches, etc for pets to place where he's buried and even though one thinks of the fun and happy times, you also feel guilt and anger at yourself for the times you weren't the best parent, friend, master, etc. and realize the saying "I wish I could be the person my Dog thinks I am". No matter what you say or do, a Dog will always be there for you. Just watch Paul Harvey's "And God Made a Dog." Video on YouTube or Facebook.

This has made me reflect on other aspects of my life relationships. When was the last time I spent good quality time with my Mother? Daughter? Son? I remember when I cared for my father when lung and brain cancer took him away. As he died in my arms, I sat there holding him like a child as he did with me when I was a child, kissing the top of his awful combover which I always said I would cut off when he passed away, "Other than the last few months caring for your dying father, which I would never trade for anything, when was the last time you had ever spent real time with him? Cherish the last few months because it's now gone except memories."

I know it's an emotional filled rant on a Internet hooker review board but......fuck, just fuck.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 03:15 PM   #45
izzy32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post

I know it's an emotional filled rant on a Internet hooker review board but......fuck, just fuck.
Von, if you have to rant, vent, or whatever on here, you go right on ahead buddy. It's best to get it off your chest and not hold it in.
izzy32 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women