Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162433
Yssup Rider60255
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35738
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should the SNATCH thread be restored to the Austin ISO section?
Bring it back 129 85.43%
Do away with it 22 14.57%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-04-2017, 07:35 PM   #31
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post
SMH, sorry I could not use a bigger font and red and bold.

Do you have selective hearing as well ???

I always thought we had good convos... oh well, IOH !!!
Selective hearing?? You're writing not physically speaking to me. Actually my browser didn't pull up your full reply with all your repetative quoting before your deletion.

Curious F2C is there a reason you keep going back to your original written responses and then deleting shit after I already answered???

If you post it own it.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 08:06 PM   #32
Mike_5150
Valued Poster

Encounters: 90

Isn't there a simple solution that is somewhere in between? You could get rid of the SNATCH thread AND the Weekend lineup forum, and simply allow ladies to post once per day in the Provider Ad forum and that would seem to solve the majority of the issues.
Mike_5150 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 11:06 PM   #33
russellevans
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Definitely get rid of it and the posters who camp there. Hookers that need daily postings should use BP!
russellevans is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 11:16 PM   #34
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britttany_love View Post
Selective hearing?? You're writing not physically speaking to me. Actually my browser didn't pull up your full reply with all your repetative quoting before your deletion.

Curious F2C is there a reason you keep going back to your original written responses and then deleting shit after I already answered???

If you post it own it.

DELETION???

No, it's all still there, see???

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post
BL, feel free to post all those statistics on the other providers.

I personally have a feeling the ones of the "popular well reviewed ladies" will be most well received.

Now that March Madness is over I hope to have a few extra minutes on my finger tips, and I love statistics.
So for historical purposes and to compare to your highly anticipated list, let's be fair and compare:

(I am sticking with the Top 10 posters in each SNATCH)
Listed in historical order:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1195043 :
User Name Posts
Alayna Seduction 155
Kayla Koxxx 117
LesLove4 102
FrankieMoore 96
MissLittle88 96
brittanystar 95
littlebit26 95
Sweetest Jewels 82
*Shannon Shane* 79
SexyRaven 79

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1571720
User Name Posts
Britttany_love 156
LyricNickky 122
Alayna Seduction 119
*Shannon Shane* 110
FirePhoenix 110
littlebit26 93
Leilana Vega 81
ScarletSeven6 79
Kayla Koxxx 77
FrankieMoore 77

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1743704 :
User Name Posts
Britttany_love 128
*Shannon Shane* 107
bribunnysaratoga 92
Alayna Seduction 84
LyricNickky 76
Tammie85 75
VictoriaLyn 71
Alana kay 69
AtxAngela 67
Sassy_Natalie 62

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1879143
User Name Posts
Britttany_love 123
NicoletteMonroe 83
bribunnysaratoga 77
Sassy_Natalie 73
SweetArielRae 73
littlebit26 72
*Shannon Shane* 66
Alana kay 66
FluffyXD 65
LyricNickky 64

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1992842 :
User Name Posts
Britttany_love 28
Mena Diamond 26
Isla Estell 18
MILFMichelle 18
NicoletteMonroe 18
LyricNickky 17
The Infamous One 17
littlebit26 16
carterlindsey80 16
bribunnysaratoga 16
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 06:44 AM   #35
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Why get upset BL? He was just pointing out the most prolific posters in the snatch thread. He didn't say it was a bad thing or that it made you look desperate.

You getting mad make you look like your embarrassed or ashamed of it.

It is what it is. No need to take it so bad. Its advertising!

Have a nice day!
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 12:04 PM   #36
alexatx78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
It was locked down due to whores that cannot follow simple rules it seems. scrolling through it seems like any MOD would be inundated daily trying to get whores in line with the simple rules.
Math is hard.
alexatx78 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 01:54 PM   #37
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

Counting to 8 is fairly easy, but following instructions and guidelines is much harder. There are plenty of examples each day where the mods edit in RED in an attempt to better help folks (guys and gals) better understand the eccie guidelines.

Its a good thing that no one (guys or gals) on eccie ever gets points or banned!!! <sarcasm> (for those of you who don't recognize it).

BTW. Has anyone ever looked up the definition of "guideline" verse that of "rules?" I have always understood "guidelines" to be accepted/suggested ways of doing things based on experience and best practices of the organization, whereas "rules" are mandatory and must be followed in all cases.

Eccie treats our guidelines as rules. Just saying...
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 04:06 PM   #38
Rooster9
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britttany_love View Post
In this just started thread no it hasn't been said yet. In the numerous other ones bouncing around associated with this topic it has been said by many that the only ladies who post actively in the snatch area are always the same desperate, slow and undesirable ladies..that is not true. So I asked why are we being called out for posting? I have seen many well reviewed popular ladies posting in snatch very often why are they not associated with your list above?

You choose to only provide a very small list of ladies who are frequent posters. I know personally some ladies names have been left out because they post everyday. Many of them are popular well reviewed ladies. I say if your going to call out snatch ladies go for it but don't single out a few in an attempt to try to make us look bad for using a business tool. You need to include the many others that are left out.

If the trolls want to hate me for simply asking a question so be it. I'm not being hateful or mean to anyone so if they want to personally attack me that's just childish.
[PRIVATE][/PRIVATE

and the times I replied to your snatch ad's you weren't available
totally abused the feature
Rooster9 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 04:20 PM   #39
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster9 View Post
[PRIVATE][/PRIVATE

and the times I replied to your snatch ad's you weren't available
totally abused the feature

No that could mean I just didn't want to continue to see you especially after the last time you contacted me late at night all hostile after a night of drinking. Requesting snatch rates that were only valid the day of the snatch post and not 2 am the next day. Nothing about abusing the feature check the rules we are required to be available with in 3 hours of posting.. it's called maybe somebody else already booked, you contacted me 6 hours after my original post and I have now stepped away to eat dinner, or I just got finished sucking someone else's dick and I'm not into back to back appointments.

Do you need to see these messages??
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 10:56 PM   #40
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

SNATCH seems to be on it's way out..... the whores that are interested in seeing it remain (there must be about 50 of you unless you used ALL of your mandles to vote as well) need to take note and seek out a MOD to influence....

Suggestion.... JUST a suggestion..... MOST of you SNATCH posters will not get very far trying to offer sexual favors to see it reinstated....

As a group though you COULD contribute to the common cause and hire a young spinner to make the rounds of the staff a few times relieving some of their stress in the hopes you can influence them....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 11:19 PM   #41
Guest010218
Account Disabled

I think the SNATCH Thread should be reinstated with a warning that the posting rules must be followed. Those who don't follow the rules in the future should not be allowed to post in SNATCH.

And, it should be up to the ladies to monitor and report violations to Mods/Admin, since they seem to be the ones most impacted by the temporary closure of SNATCH. Some of the ladies have a direct financial interest in SNATCH functioning, and they should be the ones to mutually monitor and ensure the rules are followed.

WRT to the guys, we don't care, one way or the other, whether the ladies follow the rules or not. We mostly just use it to see who is up and ready to play right now. This comes in very handy when we need a Plan B or C option for a NCNS. Or for when we don't want to take time to plan ahead and are happy to go with whomever might be available right now, ready for short-notice to bang.
Old 04-09-2017, 11:48 PM   #42
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugleBoy View Post
I think the SNATCH Thread should be reinstated with a warning that the posting rules must be followed.

Do you have any idea how many times that has been done already?

Those who don't follow the rules in the future should not be allowed to post in SNATCH.

Why just SNATCH? If the thread were reinstated rule violations should result in points and bans that affect them across the board....

And, it should be up to the ladies to monitor and report violations to Mods/Admin,

:m f_w00t2:

THAT happens non stop creating a huge workload for the MOD that oversees it....

since they seem to be the ones most impacted by the temporary closure of SNATCH. Some of the ladies have a direct financial interest in SNATCH functioning, and they should be the ones to mutually monitor and ensure the rules are followed.

Or they should put some money up and get some MODs laid...

WRT to the guys, we don't care, one way or the other, whether the ladies follow the rules or not. We mostly just use it to see who is up and ready to play right now.

that is easily established posting an ISO right?

This comes in very handy when we need a Plan B or C option for a NCNS. Or for when we don't want to take time to plan ahead and are happy to go with whomever might be available right now, ready for short-notice to bang.

maybe those that want it will have some success in finding a MOD willing to put in the work..... Ztonk seems to have had his fill of it.... Without a MOD that wants to deal with it the conversation is moot....

Although they ALL probably would enjoy a little free pussy while they decide...
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 12:44 AM   #43
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Did somebody say "free pussy?" I don't think there is such a thing as free pussy. We all pay for it one way or another, in the hobby and the real world.

My only exception was a 30-year old nympho grad student who I met in my early 20s. She simply wanted me to come by her apartment each night and help her relax enough so she could get a good nights sleep. She also had a nice car and would drive me everywhere for our weekend adventures. I would occasionally pick up some restaurant and gas bills, but she expected nothing but my attention at the right times. NSA and she found a real world guy closer to her age. Alas, nothing is forever.

I have paid for all the other pussy I have received, one way or another, ever since.

I understand why Z doesn't have time to deal with SNATCH any more. Good luck on finding another Mod willing to take on the effort.
Old 04-10-2017, 01:49 AM   #44
russellevans
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Seems like way too much work for the mods. Time is better spent elsewhere rather than trying to keep a bunch of desperate hookers in line. JMO. For the good of the community let it go.
russellevans is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 08:47 AM   #45
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by russellevans View Post
It's good to know Brittany love is available for 12 hours every day of the week. Just in case I wasn't sure.
Now That's Funny!
Still Looking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women