Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162431
Yssup Rider60255
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35738
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2017, 08:08 AM   #31
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
No thanks; I don't care to play the dozens with someone who clearly doesn't fight intelligently. While your posts rub me the wrong way, I don't know you or have a desire to interact with someone clearly willing to troll others' posts--not for their merit but on the reputation of the poster.

Too late. You started shit, now you're gonna try to back peddle out of it, I don't think so. It's ok for Skip to troll one of my post, but it's not ok for me to do the same?? I don't think so.

If you were "intelligent" then you sir would learn what's going on before you open your mouth. So now not only do you look like a pussy trying to back down, you look like an uninformed moron. Intelligent one
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 08:16 AM   #32
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip_8 View Post
$15 charger now $1,500 laptop or other thing later.

A thief is a thief and must be exposed. Some people don't see to have the ability to think abstractly.
"See"? Don't you mean "seem" smart one?

If 3daygetaway had the ability to think abstractly he would not have posted that alert like a whiny bitch. Instead he would have acted like nothing happened, that way he could have booked another session with her. When it came time to pay up he could have just shorted her $15, that way he is both sexually satisfied and got some pay back at the same time.
Guess you he don't have the ability to think abstractly now do you???

Now enough of high jacking Mr. Fissionary's post
Old 03-23-2017, 12:13 PM   #33
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Yes, I meant seem.

Considering that I be on a ph0n3, spelling mistakes doo hoppen.

You seem to have confused thinking in a shady way by shorting a girl with thinking abstractly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
"See"? Don't you mean "seem" smart one?

If 3daygetaway had the ability to think abstractly he would not have posted that alert like a whiny bitch. Instead he would have acted like nothing happened, that way he could have booked another session with her. When it came time to pay up he could have just shorted her $15, that way he is both sexually satisfied and got some pay back at the same time.
Guess you he don't have the ability to think abstractly now do you???

Now enough of high jacking Mr. Fissionary's post
Skip_8 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 12:58 PM   #34
Frissionary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
I am a fervent anal enthusiast! It's hard to conjure up all the words to convey how much I absolutely love ass play and Greek. Mind boggling, intense orgasms that send shivers all through out my body and drive me wild... why wouldn't I want to revel in that feeling? And of course I just love hearing about other folks' thoughts on butt loving.
That's interesting; I never considered it would be possible to have orgasms from just receiving anal. But hey, we're all wired differently so why not?

Reading through that thread you linked to, I realize I'd be into it if the lady truly enjoyed it. If she were just enduring it, it wouldn't do anything for me.
Frissionary is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 01:08 PM   #35
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, I meant seem.

Considering that I be on a ph0n3, spelling mistakes doo hoppen.

You seem to have confused thinking in a shady way by shorting a girl with thinking abstractly.
Nope. It's called mocking a moron. But please do keep posting.

Can you please explain your logic behind thinking that banging a beautiful woman in her brown star is the same as having homesexual tendencies. This should be an interesting read coming from the likes of you.
Old 03-23-2017, 02:55 PM   #36
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

As long as she's not got Chewbacca between her legs and hairier than me from the knee down I say go for it.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 05:31 PM   #37
Skip_8
Valued Poster

I should have used the word "latent" in my GUESS of "latent homosexaul tendencies".
However, the word "guess" should have been enough.

Obviously, some people don't have the mental capacity to let others have an opinion.

I do find it interesting when guys fly off the handle whenever any question, with regard to any homesexaulity tendencies they may possess, comes up.

Just like teh whores @round hear wrt the whoring, if yoo are gay, ohn it littleMind.

Quote:
Nope. It's called mocking a moron. But please do keep posting.

Can you please explain your logic behind thinking that banging a beautiful woman in her brown star is the same as having homesexual tendencies. This should be an interesting read coming from the likes of you.
Old 03-23-2017, 05:39 PM   #38
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Amazingly enough, some women just love getting their asses pounded. I have met a couple of ladies that absolutely loved it. They came a lot through anal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frissionary View Post
That's interesting; I never considered it would be possible to have orgasms from just receiving anal. But hey, we're all wired differently so why not?

Reading through that thread you linked to, I realize I'd be into it if the lady truly enjoyed it. If she were just enduring it, it wouldn't do anything for me.
Old 03-23-2017, 05:59 PM   #39
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
I should have used the word "latent" in my GUESS of "latent homosexaul tendencies".
However, the word "guess" should have been enough.

Obviously, some people don't have the mental capacity to let others have an opinion.

I do find it interesting when guys fly off the handle whenever any question, with regard to any homesexaulity tendencies they may possess, comes up.

Just like teh whores @round hear wrt the whoring, if yoo are gay, ohn it littleMind.

Oh nobody "flew off the handle", if you can't handle someone feeding you you're own medicine the perhaps you should just keep your mouth shut.

And only a weak minded person would get upset when someone asks them to provide some kind of logic to back their words up, which you have yet to do. I'm sure that explains this asinine post.
Old 03-23-2017, 06:02 PM   #40
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
As long as she's not got Chewbacca between her legs and hairier than me from the knee down I say go for it.

Old 03-23-2017, 06:20 PM   #41
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 06:33 PM   #42
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Feeding me my own meds, WTF are you talking about?

Let me remind everyone, OP posted a question, I took a guess at his question, then you started Flying off the handle.

I'd tell you to suck it, but your gay ass probably would

Quote:
Oh nobody "flew off the handle", if you can't handle someone feeding you you're own medicine the perhaps you should just keep your mouth shut.

And only a weak minded person would get upset when someone asks them to provide some kind of logic to back their words up, which you have yet to do. I'm sure that explains this asinine post.
Old 03-23-2017, 06:58 PM   #43
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Well whatever the OP intended ...

He sure brought out some of the anals
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 07:09 AM   #44
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Feeding me my own meds, WTF are you talking about?

Let me remind everyone, OP posted a question, I took a guess at his question, then you started Flying off the handle.

I'd tell you to suck it, but your gay ass probably would
My post was in RE to your childish comment on my last review. If you are gonna make childish comments towards others then don't fly off the handle when someone feeds you your own meds.

Quote:
Amazingly enough, some women just love getting their asses pounded. I have met a couple of ladies that absolutely loved it. They came a lot through anal.
Now this post here "seems" to indicate that you have performed anal sex, according to your own logic that would mean that you have gay tendencies. Guilty dog always barks the loudest.

I have been informed that you sir have spent time on a state vacation. So I'm guessing maybe the subject of anal sex sparks some horrible memories for you.

I should cut you some slack. My apologies sir. Have a nice weekend
Old 03-24-2017, 07:50 AM   #45
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117

After experiencing a "Brown-out", I will now only see providers who are anal-retentive.

Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women