Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41227
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2021, 06:41 PM   #31
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Mob rule with threats and intimidation needs to stop.
A "not guilty" verdict can be the start of that.

WE saw it stop on 6 January... Once the "mob" got inside
and started taking "selfies" and what-not.
The little bit of ransacking inside was mostly done
by FBI "insiders"... WE saw a few of 'em on video.

'Course the police killed the girl... Who didn't have a weapon.
Vigilante Cop??

WHERE WAS all the protestings and rioting and looting
and setting the police house on fire over Ashley's death?

I surely must have missed that.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 07:06 PM   #32
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/saltycrackernews/5188

BAHAHAHAHA
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 07:15 PM   #33
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 07:18 PM   #34
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1

How to safely carry a weapon vs how to break every rule of gun safety.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 07:20 PM   #35
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

--
Old 11-15-2021, 07:23 PM   #36
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
So whether he "should" have or should not have been where he was, he was there legally and as we now know, he legally possesed that AR. The irony being that if it had been a handgun, it would have been illegal if I understand it right.

So he is legally there, in legal possession of a long gun. Only thing to decide, is did he meet the letter and spirit of the law on self defense. Funny thing is, whether he was legally there, with a legal gun has nothing to do with his right to self defense. The prosecutor was making the case that those two things negated his right to self defense. The only way you lose your right to claim self defense, is if he "provoked" the confrontation. The prosecutor suggests that simply being there with that gun proves provocation. The judge blew a hole in that argument so we are left with the video show that everybody shot were the aggressors.

I wasn't real impressed by the defense attorney's closing argument. At one point he said "come on man" to the jury which could be construed as insulting, something an attorney never wants to do to a jury, turn them off to the attorney.

I'm getting the sinking feeling that Rittenhouse is going to get some jail time. I certainly wouldn't give him any but who the hell knows what any of these jury members are thinking. They might have been convinced that the only way to avoid burning the city down, is to find him guilty of something.

I hope I'm wrong.

Comment - HF - i agree - and hope Kyle does not get jail time.

I think the prosecutor has engaged in deliberate misconduct in an effort to create a mistrial.

Along teh theory - the process - he is in jail, and paying lawyers - is punishment due Him as per violating democraticommunist norms, mores, and principles.

when te prosecutor pointed an AR-15 at the jury - he should have been called out by teh judge - I believe the judge deferred in an effort to get a jury verdict. Prosecutor must have come from the alec baldwin school of firearm safety and law.

Gov Evers has called out teh national Guard - to prevent non-violence by inflamed democraticommunists doing their usual response to having their 'wishes' denied.

We shall SEE!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 07:26 PM   #37
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

--
Old 11-15-2021, 07:27 PM   #38
oeb11
Valued Poster

Neither are EMT's. Nurses, and PA's.

They Help people in need
And do not point AR-15's at People required to sit in front of an idiot with a rifle , and not move for cover.

Prosecutor needs a formal complaint on his conduct filed with the STATE BAR after teh case. And be disbarred.

Thank You - AE!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 08:19 PM   #39
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirMan View Post
If he goes to jail maybe he can give that crying bit another shot. Or self defense. He’ll have all options when dealing with his celly.
Moderator take note; this member is in favor of child molesters and homosexual rape. I expect that he will be expelled for his stated beliefs so as not to taint the rest of us whoremongers.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 08:28 PM   #40
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
You can be any race, color, creed it won't matter.If you run towards a Police Officer with an AR-15 in your hand or any kind of weapon for that matter in the middle of a protest and I am pretty sure it's safe to assume you're going to get killed.
I am proof that that is not true. Some years ago while visiting my parents in rural Missouri I heard a truck drive by at high speed and no headlights. My parents said it was the idiot up the road. They were not sophisticated enough to realize that they were describing a meth lab. Suddenly several police cars and state troopers went by. My parents said that the idiot would drive in without lights and cross fields (including my parents and brother's) to get home without being seen on the road. I could hear engines in the field. I went outside to see what was going on. I walked into the hay field...did I mention that I grabbed a weapon before I went outside? Anyway, I walked into the hay field and I could hear a car approaching slowly. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I could see a black and white SUV. So I dropped the weapon to the length of the sling (it was a MAK90) and WALked towards the cruiser with my hands in the air. The occupant asked if I lived there. I pointed to the house about 50 yards away and said right there. So we had a conversation about what was going on. They found the guy "at home" where he said he had been all night.
So, you can approach the police armed if you are showing you are not a threat.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 08:34 PM   #41
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

That’s not really the same. Cool story nonetheless, if the cops didn’t show you might’ve been able to cap a couple tweakers.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 06:20 AM   #42
NoirMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Moderator take note; this member is in favor of child molesters and homosexual rape. I expect that he will be expelled for his stated beliefs so as not to taint the rest of us whoremongers.
NoirMan is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 06:25 AM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
I am proof that that is not true. Some years ago while visiting my parents in rural Missouri I heard a truck drive by at high speed and no headlights. My parents said it was the idiot up the road. They were not sophisticated enough to realize that they were describing a meth lab. Suddenly several police cars and state troopers went by. My parents said that the idiot would drive in without lights and cross fields (including my parents and brother's) to get home without being seen on the road. I could hear engines in the field. I went outside to see what was going on. I walked into the hay field...did I mention that I grabbed a weapon before I went outside? Anyway, I walked into the hay field and I could hear a car approaching slowly. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I could see a black and white SUV. So I dropped the weapon to the length of the sling (it was a MAK90) and WALked towards the cruiser with my hands in the air. The occupant asked if I lived there. I pointed to the house about 50 yards away and said right there. So we had a conversation about what was going on. They found the guy "at home" where he said he had been all night.
So, you can approach the police armed if you are showing you are not a threat.
Were you running towards them?

Are you black?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 06:27 AM   #44
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post

I wasn't real impressed by the defense attorney's closing argument. At one point he said "come on man" to the jury which could be construed as insulting, something an attorney never wants to do to a jury, turn them off to the attorney.

I'm getting the sinking feeling that Rittenhouse is going to get some jail time. I certainly wouldn't give him any but who the hell knows what any of these jury members are thinking. They might have been convinced that the only way to avoid burning the city down, is to find him guilty of something.

I hope I'm wrong.
I agree

I wasn't impressed either

the only saving feature was the even more terrible closing by the prosecution - except in part

based on the testimony and hard evidence, I would think it would be self defense

but in the close the prosecution brought up several things and showed the death video, which had to be wrenching

I don't know but my current gut feel is he will get convicted of a lesser included
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 06:29 AM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
The little bit of ransacking inside was mostly done
by FBI "insiders"... WE saw a few of 'em on video.

y
FBI insiders

You forget the chant to Hang Mike Pence and that the Mob was there to stop the legal transition from one administration to another.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women