Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2010, 12:19 PM   #31
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
Tara would call and say i just arrived in town im at the hotel id get over there give her the biggest french kiss slide her panties down eat her for an eternity slide on the dome and enter her gorgeous body. id hump like its my first time and repeeat over and over for hours [hey its a fantasy the reality is if i ever did get to see her id be fortunate to afford 1 hour of that goddesses time and i probably explode in 30 seconds]. when finally i was satisfied id kiss her goodbye deeply and begin to leave only to feel her pull me closer and ask for 1 more time. id enter her 1 more time but barely move choosing more to gaze at the beauty that is her and realize i just had sex with the hottest woman on the planet...

hey in reality any plans for a tour to western new york we would LOVE you here.
Wow you got me really turned on, yikes! I would love to travel,just not right now. Come to dallas, i'd love to see you
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:41 PM   #32
gregory_m2003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Always had this fantasy of doing a bratty teen.
But mostly it varies from time to time.
My current one is bit of a fetish.

Two girls, preferably one busty blonde and one spinner.
Some girl on girl action starting with cuddling and kissing and moving on to action with a strap-on.
Then I join in the fun. The blonde giving me a BJ while being taken from behind by the spinner.
Move on to cuddling and kissing both while being sand-wiched between them.
Finish with doing the spinner in mish while getting a nice B2B rub on the back from the blonde.
Have a lot more in mind that can happen if there is enough time
gregory_m2003 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:12 PM   #33
Precision45
Valued Poster

I did the mile high thing several times, jacuzzi thing, high-school girl thing, would love to try a threesome in an elevator with 2 really cute blonde co-ed types or maybe in the bathroom of a really swanky restaurant, I'm in a tux and their dressed in cute little cocktail dresses. Maybe even in the stairway of a hotel hoping we don't get caught.
Precision45 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:30 PM   #34
Donnie Brasco
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

My fantasy would involve a young hot blonde (like Brooke), bending her over a chair and munching down on her lovely starfish until she "cumsalot". Then she munches on me and the fun starts.
Donnie Brasco is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:01 PM   #35
gptxman
BANNED

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensuous Lydia View Post
All my "vanilla" fantasies are all tapped out. Nothing hotter than using and abusing a guy. Love it, love it, love it.
Remind me to stay away from you. DAMN you scare me girl.
gptxman is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:07 PM   #36
gptxman
BANNED

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precision45 View Post
I did the mile high thing several times, jacuzzi thing, high-school girl thing, would love to try a threesome in an elevator with 2 really cute blonde co-ed types or maybe in the bathroom of a really swanky restaurant, I'm in a tux and their dressed in cute little cocktail dresses. Maybe even in the stairway of a hotel hoping we don't get caught.
Why hope not to get caught. Being watched while you give that girl the fuck of her life is what makes it fun and why I love to pick a girl up in the club put her on a couch and work her over if front of everyone.
gptxman is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:15 PM   #37
Guest040210
Account Disabled

User ID: 96

Quote:
Originally Posted by gptxman View Post
Remind me to stay away from you. DAMN you scare me girl.
Good!
Guest040210 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:33 PM   #38
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

For me, just waiting on my white night to ride in and scoop me up and ride me off into the sunset.............
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:03 AM   #39
Brooke Cumsalot
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6925
My ECCIE Reviews

my fantasy is a hot teacher, coach or principal... like the thrill of gettin caught. want him to DATY till i beat my record of 21... then suprising me wit my dream car , black charger wit pink interior.
Brooke Cumsalot is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 06:16 AM   #40
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default so after the initial dissapointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Wow you got me really turned on, yikes! I would love to travel,just not right now. Come to dallas, i'd love to see you
of Tara saying she cannot come to Buffalo [wny] right now i spend the next week or so day dreaming what might have been. then out of the blue i get a pm saying that to her surprise tons of guys from Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse and Niagara Falls have been pming, calling texting begging for her to come and yes she is comming this weekend. I offer to pick her up at the airport and to my surprise she says that would be great. She greets me with a nice hug and a quick peck and my heart is racing. I have booked the first appointment and off we go to her hotel. upon arrival she asks for a few moments to freshen up from the flight and my body is a fire with anticipation. it what seems like an hour but was only a couple minutes Tara appears in sexy white lingere. Her tush is the most beautiful sight i have ever gazed until i see her flawless breasts then surpassed by the face of an Angel. While i indulge in one wonderful long passionate kiss I am out of my mind with the need to tast Tara like a man needs to taste a woman. the three foot walk to the bed feels like a marathon but upon arrival i slip off those lacy panties gently part those magnificent legs and bury myself in the most delicious spot on earth. I knew I could spend an eternity or longer doing just that but after 10 minutes or so I must experience more of her. I stop for a minute knowing at this moment I am staring at the worlds hottest woman but in seconds I would be inside of her.While groping and grabbing amidst yet another deep passionate kiss Tara slowly guides me into her. At first I coudnt move as I realize this is THE moment a man/boy dreams about from the first day of puberty till his last day on earth. Scared I would last mere seconds the previous 2 days saw me jacking off like a teenage boy at a Girls Catholic school. I knew this once in a lifetime hour would fly like an Eagle and i wish I could stop the hands of time.It was an odd feeling being inside a woman who a man could only dream about yet being afraid to unleash ones full energies for fear of reaching the pinnacle and perhaps having nature end lifes greatest pleasure. Each stroke both of my manhood and the clock brought me closer to my peak and unfortunatly to the end of my time with this goddess. when the peak did arrive i looked at it not as ecstasy but as torment as I wanted to stay in her forever. Alas I new I could not as Tara came not just to entertain me but sevreral other gentleman from across wny whose desires and fantasies of this woman surely rival my own. After 2 pain iflicting Super Bowl defeats applied by the Cowbys from Dallas Buffalo can finally rejoice at a gift from the Big D. After a quick shower I dress ready to leave Tara in a red robe. I ask for only 1 more favor. Just for the robe to drop to the floor. not to touch or taste but her body to gaze upon and reflect on the joy it just gave me. Even though Tara would be in Wny for 2 more days making mens lives complete she coyly asks if at the end of her trip if it were possible for me to take her back to the airport. I without prodding gladly agree and the Tara suggests to arrive a little early she has something in mind.. is it coffee, is it breakfast or perhaps a tryst that would become my second favorite moment in life.. Well thats my fantasy and Im sticking to it

unless of course Tara does grace us with a tour stop in wny.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:36 AM   #41
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Brooke,

Did my story make you CumALot? I know I can take you past 21...
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:23 AM   #42
Mr.W
Registered Member

Default Would love to get oral in the back of the theater

Would love to have oral in the back of the theater like when I was a teenager. Nothing like feeling each other up at the movies and having fun. Oh the memories.
Mr.W is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:31 AM   #43
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

OK...see, like my everlasting fantasy is like, I'm this total ditz OK? So, and I post all this like, really silly stuff on boards, and like all the men like, start drooling like, all over me, ya know, and then they like, start responding with like, all these naughty innuendos towards me..... and then I can like post, some more like, really unbelievable one liner ditzy replies, cause it like, makes me appear even more of a ditz.....and then, like, that's sooo hot, like I nearly had the big O! tee hee Oh, and like, could you guys please like, pay me even more attention, because it will like, make me cum like, all over myself. This is like, .....ummm...I forget....oh yeah....this is like waaayyyy too much fun! Like, woohoo!

role play is great.....any takers? LOL

And before anyone starts ranting that I'm hatin', please know this is not the case, however, I am rather amused and appreciate cheap entertainment and a good laugh as much as the next person.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 01:21 AM   #44
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
OK...see, like my everlasting fantasy is like, I'm this total ditz OK? So, and I post all this like, really silly stuff on boards, and like all the men like, start drooling like, all over me, ya know, and then they like, start responding with like, all these naughty innuendos towards me..... and then I can like post, some more like, really unbelievable one liner ditzy replies, cause it like, makes me appear even more of a ditz.....and then, like, that's sooo hot, like I nearly had the big O! tee hee Oh, and like, could you guys please like, pay me even more attention, because it will like, make me cum like, all over myself. This is like, .....ummm...I forget....oh yeah....this is like waaayyyy too much fun! Like, woohoo!

role play is great.....any takers? LOL

And before anyone starts ranting that I'm hatin', please know this is not the case, however, I am rather amused and appreciate cheap entertainment and a good laugh as much as the next person.
+1 even if i had harbored thoughts of cumming a lot and a lot and a lot.

as George Bernard Shaw said, "Youth is wasted on the young."
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 01:25 AM   #45
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

quasi seriously, to be able to spend many hours leisurely spent with two women, mature and self-assured, who revel in the pleasure that hands, lips, kisses, thrusts, caresses, and brains can bring about in others. to focus our energies on each of us in turn so that the interpersonal, sensual, sexual, and cosmic energy flows in such a way as to make time no long seem causal.

oh! i've already done that and done it with gusto and am ready to do it again this weekend! it might not be a fantasy for me anymore, but it could be for someone else.

ladies, interested?? [blatant, semi-hidden ISO]
pmdelites is offline   Quote