Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60326
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41463
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35825
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2022, 05:20 AM   #31
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Rudolph can’t hit the side of a barn with a pass, they need a leader for the future. I’d like to see them get Kenny Pickett, being a Pitt guy, but he’s probably going to be gone by their turn in the draft.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 07:17 AM   #32
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Rudolph can’t hit the side of a barn with a pass, they need a leader for the future. I’d like to see them get Kenny Pickett, being a Pitt guy, but he’s probably going to be gone by their turn in the draft.
They’ll probably have to draft one. Why would a quality veteran QB come here? One of the worst OLs and OC in the NFL.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 08:14 AM   #33
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Too right, Bam.

The OL cannot stop the blitzers...

And the OC? ... He's so bad they should call him the AOC.

##### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 09:31 AM   #34
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
They’ll probably have to draft one. Why would a quality veteran QB come here? One of the worst OLs and OC in the NFL.
Yeah, that’s what I meant. Pickett is just coming out of Pitt for the upcoming draft. I’m hoping the Steelers pick him, but think he’ll be gone before they get the chance. He’s a young Ben-esque kinda guy, big and tall but still mobile.
Old 01-06-2022, 09:56 AM   #35
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Who gives a fuck, owners contributed to Hillary and Joe, hosted Hillary for a fund raiser, so did their affirmative action coach, and he and the owners both did TV spots about their fundraising.

They let go the one player who actually loved our country enough to come out for the National anthem, so I say fuck them.

One problem is, now that the last vestige of Cowhers last team is going to be gone, Ben, its all on Tomlin, who is probably out of his leauge for High School ball, let alone pro, and, his choices have been SHIT, problematic black players, team playing like they don't care, because they don't, I don't see it getting better, until he's gone.

Shame is I, and a lot of other die hard, life long fans are gone, and the team is dead to all of us, because of politics.

And, the NFL is still giving money to BLM and funding other anti country groups.

Fuck the Kneelers, that's what I say.
Irrational critique of one of the better coaches in the NFL. Still making references to Cowher's team, despite the fact that coach Tomlin has a better record. Oh no, Art backed the candidate that didn't say that they will ban all Muslims from coming into the country. AND he actually believes that black lives matter. Gawd forbid. Not the first time you've displayed your racism in here. No longer a fan? Good riddance. You can stick to Hockey. Oh, wait, Lebron is part owner of the team. Maybe NASCAR? Their management has gone on record as anti racist too! Not many sports left for white racists.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 09:59 AM   #36
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I didn’t mention Rooney because of his politics. Dan Rooney built the Steelers into one of the best run Franchises in all of sports. I didn’t care if he was a Democrat and close to Odummer. ArtII seems lost in the weeds. No leadership or direction. They are floundering in many ways. Nothing will happen until Rooney steps in or sells the team. Stanley Druckenmiller wants to buy it. Art should sell it and go hang out with his cousins at their racetracks.
Art literally presided over two super bowl victories and three AFC championships. He was the president during those times. Not Dan, as great as he was.
Old 01-06-2022, 10:02 AM   #37
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
And the problems keep repeating themselves. Tomlin just said in his presser that he is looking to hire the new offensive line coach from within. Just like he did with the last two failures.
So far so good. That was the best blocking on monday that I've seen from this group so far. I've heard reports that the new coach simplified the scheme a bit for the inexperienced line, with a focus on just opening up small holes up the middle that Najee could exploit. It seems to have worked very well.
Old 01-06-2022, 11:16 AM   #38
fstforward
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Yeah, that’s what I meant. Pickett is just coming out of Pitt for the upcoming draft. I’m hoping the Steelers pick him, but think he’ll be gone before they get the chance. He’s a young Ben-esque kinda guy, big and tall but still mobile.
Pickett, IMNSHO opinion, will be nothing more than an average to good backup in the NFL....he ran up some great numbers this year but against vastly inferior competition...he had one good year in college, take away this past season, and he has 39tds and 32 ints for the rest of his college career. If the STEELERS would draft him, they're again tied in to mediocrity....and would be no further ahead at the QB position than they are right now. I hope I'm wrong on that assessment, but the jump from to the pros at QB is a huge one at QB, much less at some other positionis.

FF
fstforward is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 01:21 PM   #39
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I'm not sold on Pickett either. He MIGHT be good....but he doesn't have GREAT anything. A GOOD arm and above average mobility. But if he's there when we pick, it would be hard to pass on him I think. I doubt if Cleveland passes on him. Could you imagine if history repeats itself. They passed on Ben and we see how that worked out. lol
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 02:37 PM   #40
Jacuzzme
BANNED

I like his size and mobility, seems a fit in the Steelers offense style. With quarterbacks, you never know. Brady, unquestionably the GOAT quarterback, was the 199th overall pick with six other QBs taken before him.
Old 01-06-2022, 03:42 PM   #41
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Art literally presided over two super bowl victories and three AFC championships. He was the president during those times. Not Dan, as great as he was.
He’s also presided over 10yrs and 3 playoff wins. Dan was still very involved in the last two SBs.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 04:56 PM   #42
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Irrational critique of one of the better coaches in the NFL. Still making references to Cowher's team, despite the fact that coach Tomlin has a better record. Oh no, Art backed the candidate that didn't say that they will ban all Muslims from coming into the country. AND he actually believes that black lives matter. Gawd forbid. Not the first time you've displayed your racism in here. No longer a fan? Good riddance. You can stick to Hockey. Oh, wait, Lebron is part owner of the team. Maybe NASCAR? Their management has gone on record as anti racist too! Not many sports left for white racists.
... Hey mate, keep your focus on the thread idea
and stay on-point.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 06:12 PM   #43
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Racist to note players like Antonio Brown, and whats his name the running back who had major public issues?

The steelers have never given black players their due, starting with Bradshaw and Joe Gilliam, they chose to give Bradshaw the job, when I'll always say that Joe Gilliam was the better QB, but, the leauge wasn't elightened then, and I think it was racism on their part.

And all through their modern history, they have been more apt to discipline black players, and overlook the actions of white ones, Rothlisberger for example, two rape allegations, and a helmetless motorcycle accident, he promised to not ride again without one, and was caught doing exactly that.

The Rooney rule was their attonement, and, they had to be the first team to prioritize it, when Cowher quit, they had existing coaches who happened not to be black, who were qualified to be promoted, instead, they started over.

And I fail to see someone who protects our borders as a bad thing, as we see now, 2 plus million uneducated and penniless illegal aliens, that are now here forever, to live better off the government tit, than most Americans do.

And you are a fool if you think the Roonies give two shits about BLM, or their non white players, except for how much green they are going to bring in for them.

If Republicans had promised them a free stadium, they would have went back to being Rs for the free shit they were going to get.

And, as the last vestige of the Bill Cowher era is leaving, we are finally getting to get a look at what Tomlin is buiding, and, I am guessing its not going to be good.

Mason Rudolph/AKA Mark Malone, is going to lead the team next year, right, and, does anyone really think an Aaron Roberts, would ever come over to a mediocre at best team, only to get his ass beat by every offensive line they face?

Pipe dreams, I would almost bet that Tomlin is very afraid to actually put this team out there without a Ben to save their asses, and make them competitive at all.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 06:27 PM   #44
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Classic deflection!
Old 01-06-2022, 06:28 PM   #45
Devo
Valued Poster

Besides, when libs have no real argument, they call you a racist.

Classic lib.
Devo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women