Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41515
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35880
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2013, 08:48 PM   #31
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Actually, in most cases, being poor is a result of bad decision making. Where those bad decisions arise is the key. It may be your parents, or culture, or whatever, but most of us are the product of our decisions. We may not think the decisions are bad at the time, but if we are not where we want to be, then reviewing our decisions is the best way to figure out how we got where we are. It's not a function of intelligence, it's a function of how we were raised, and how we reacted to it.

Earl Nightingale said: We become what we think about. A person who is thinking about a concrete and worthwhile goal is going to reach it, because that's what he's thinking about. Conversely, the person who has no goal, who doesn't know where he's going, and whose thoughts must therefore be thoughts of confusion, anxiety, fear, and worry will thereby create a life of frustration, fear, anxiety and worry. And if he thinks about nothing ... he becomes nothing.

Change your thoughts, and you can change your life.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:56 PM   #32
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Change your diaper, Unaliar, and you can change your sour attitude.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:16 PM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

Earl Nightingale said: We become what we think about. A person who is thinking about a concrete and worthwhile goal is going to reach it, because that's what he's thinking about.

Change your thoughts, and you can change your life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Change your diaper, Unaliar, and you can change your sour attitude.

COG must think about being a little chicken cause he is the Chicken Little of the Sandbox!

On a serious note, I tip my hat to COG for actually rethinking his first thought.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:05 PM   #34
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
What? Your dumb, poor stripper girlfriend's 9" stilleto fall off and hit you in the balls?

See this is why I've kinda stipped posting in here. Say something on point not just hate mongering.

It would help if you didn;t present as a complete dipshitess.

You quoted CC, I think you were trying to quote me

Shame you don't have a third foot, it would have been shot too.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:37 PM   #35
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Hell, I posted her resume. She may be smart as a whip but I would prefer to see someone with some real-world, proven background for a presidential advisory position. All the academic accolades are great, but that doesn't always translate into real-life situations.

So I may not be the smartest guy walking around, granted, but sometimes common sense should be a driver.
Typical Teapublican reasoning. Just using the word "France" or "French" disqualifies something. We should have gotten some of the victims at Nagasaki into nuclear arms research. We could have gotten rid of all those "classroom" types who drew up the bomb based on physics and math.

The "Flat Earthers" have contributed so much to science.

Let's hope they get "Creationism" back into the classroom, too. That should give us a big jump on the rest of the world's scientists.

Louie Gohmert for Stooge 2016! (He warned us about those "Terror Anchor Babies") What a visionary!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:03 PM   #36
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
It would help if you didn;t present as a complete dipshitess.
LOL

Quote:
You quoted CC, I think you were trying to quote me
No, it was all you. You were the one that equated all poor people with your dumb stripper experiences.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:52 PM   #37
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
Typical Teapublican reasoning. Just using the word "France" or "French" disqualifies something. We should have gotten some of the victims at Nagasaki into nuclear arms research. We could have gotten rid of all those "classroom" types who drew up the bomb based on physics and math.

The "Flat Earthers" have contributed so much to science.

Let's hope they get "Creationism" back into the classroom, too. That should give us a big jump on the rest of the world's scientists.

Louie Gohmert for Stooge 2016! (He warned us about those "Terror Anchor Babies") What a visionary!
Anyone wanting a lesson in strawman arguments, here it is. Thanks for the object lesson, Stephanie!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:11 AM   #38
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Anyone wanting a lesson in strawman arguments, here it is. Thanks for the object lesson, Stephanie!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:53 AM   #39
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Spoken like a guy who really appreciates the wisdom of his party.

Larry the Cable Guy for Teapublican President in 2016!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:01 PM   #40
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL

No, it was all you. You were the one that equated all poor people with your dumb stripper experiences.
Go back to post #25.

You were quoting CC.

Fourth foot gone.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:48 PM   #41
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Go back to post #25.

You were quoting CC.

Fourth foot gone.

What? This post?

Quote:
You sir are stupid and incorrect! ALL the poor strippers in the whole world that make bad decisions are at fault! My God man, poor people er strippers er poor strippers make dumb decisions because they are dumb and poor. LOL

I was making fun of you. It's called sarcasm. Geesh!

You always try to tie things back to your SB's or the strippers you've met along the way. Real life isn't a parody to your women and strippers ok?
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:16 PM   #42
essence
Valued Poster

I'm lost!

Let me ust say, my avatar is somebody who I met as a prostitute and we became close friends, I have dated a girl who used to be dancers at Scores and is now in a professional career, my current Houston squeeze I met as a dancer and have seen her through school and parenthood and career, all of which she took very seriously, I have met deranged girls from sugardaddy sites, I have become friends with girls who have spent 5 yrs in Texas' best jails, I have spent times in jacuzzis in Galveston's best resorts with proud girls from Telephone,...

Geez, why am I saying all this? Too fucking serious.

My point is, I love them all, and categories are stupid. Including French. Apart from DFK. So I am the last to brand strippers.

[apart from an alcoholic stripper I dated for a couple of years, she once asked me how long it took to drive from London to Houston. She also asked me whether Paris was in London.]

Serious question one of my best friends hasn't had sex with his wife for 16 years, I tell him to grow some cajones and find a nice girl, what do you recomend? He favours german girls with torpedo tits.

What do you think of Azaelia Banks? Do you like you plum being licked?
Old 01-11-2013, 07:25 PM   #43
essence
Valued Poster

Let me give an example of stupidity.

I finance girl who was in jail for 5 years, she gets qualified as medical assistant, gets a job, finance car, etc etc etc

She asks for money to visit family out of town before Christmas. I send it to her, The last of my money.

Then, she says she can't afford gas to get to her job, can I help her?

I say no, I have no more money.

Then she blames me for loosing her job.

I tell her, why did you spend the money on going out of town? Why can;t you catch bus to work for a couple of weeks until you get paid? Why can;t you sleep in your car for a couple of weeks until you get paid? Why can;t you walk to work? 10 mile walk is nothing, I do that in training every other day.

No, the culture of dependency has destroyed her. She cannot escape the ghetto mentality.

Shame, because she was promising me a wonderful threesome next week, but now she is pissed off with me because she blames me for her loosing her job.

I think this is a good example of why the poor will always remain poor.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women