Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60204
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41246
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2021, 10:44 PM   #31
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfantasy View Post
I bring many gifts to my providers:

1. I arrive freshly showered and well dressed.
2. I arrive on time, every time.
3. I have the exact donation, in bills no larger than a $20.
4. I leave either exactly on time, or slightly before my time is up.
5. I never have an expectation that this is anything but an enjoyable business arrangement.
6. Because I understand #5, I don't bother them unless and until I am ready to book an appointment.
7. I always book at least 24 hours ahead of time.

Fuck all the other nonsense. Gifts lead to expectations. And expectations lead to disappointment.
Very well said indeed. I typically never would give a gift to a hooker not would I want to receive one from her. Less complications that way. Plus when some are asking the high rates they are, well . . .

That said over my hobby career I have given two small inexpensive gifts to 2 UTR Sugar baby types that were greatly appreciated. One was for a girl I helped to get a job working in a warehouse office, the other was a toy for a girl's 2 year old sons birthday.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 10:48 PM   #32
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
One thread is about gifts and one is someone trolling, but you’re absolutely right!
Perhaps

And perhaps one thread is about "look at me, how do I get free advertising" and one is about being humorous

Or perhaps they are both about nothing at all -
or perhaps they are just about what they say they are

Who really knows?
Old 03-28-2021, 10:59 PM   #33
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 481963
My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly Berry, I don’t know anything about her business but this isn’t somewhere I would post to get free advertising. I’m not even being a smart ass, but at best it’s a place to get the opinion of seasoned hobbyists. The only clients I have that are on here check in from time to time but never post. There’s a bit of nostalgia but it’s quickly leaving as the environment becomes more and more toxic. Pittsburgh was once such a friendly place, even the discussions on ASPD (very hobbyist based) were fun and welcoming to providers. This place is just getting to be a cesspool of complaining, but if any positivity is brought forth it is quickly mocked and squashed. I’m out. Enjoy complaining in a dead forum I suppose.
MorganOBM is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 12:32 AM   #34
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganOBM View Post
Who in the fuck are you and what in the fuck are you talking about?
Just making a joke, relax. Any Benz owner in the Burgh would get it but I guess you don't.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 12:48 AM   #35
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 481963
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry, it’s been a long day. My apologies, Rahal. I’ve actually purchased 2 vehicles there. I wish the owner was a client. With all of the cranky people on the site these days you can’t tell when someone is joking. Jokes aren’t allowed. I got warning points for saying Bam would die if he did a session over 30 minutes because of his age lmao and he’s only like 60
MorganOBM is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 06:26 AM   #36
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
One thread is about gifts and one is someone trolling, but you’re absolutely right!

I agree small gifts like flowers and nick-nacks while traveling are not ideal. I just had this conversation with a client last week!

Setting boundaries is important which is why the other thread was asking about gifts that a Client can take home without raising suspicion. Or if they would prefer to not have any gifts, knowing that is great because it avoids me spending energy thinking about it and them having to say no thank you.

Intangible surprises/gifts are easy, they are men after all. Lol

Also, sometimes it’s nice to have some positive discourse around here instead of all of the toxicity.
Thanks for admitting you are trolling.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 06:54 AM   #37
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Sorry, it’s been a long day. My apologies, Rahal. I’ve actually purchased 2 vehicles there. I wish the owner was a client. With all of the cranky people on the site these days you can’t tell when someone is joking. Jokes aren’t allowed. I got warning points for saying Bam would die if he did a session over 30 minutes because of his age lmao and he’s only like 60
I got a warning for insulting Dairy Queen. Lol! Didn’t know she was a member.

Jokes aren’t allowed. Positivity isn’t allowed. Treating one another with respect is definitely out of the question. Differing opinions? Forgettta bout it! And don’t even think of making a thread to encourage some positive discourse without being accused of something nefarious or it being hijacked with negativity.

There are many clients who come here to look for info or like minded individuals and are so turned off by the toxic content that they don’t participate.

I’m off to the gym so I don’t become as grumpy as some of you!

Have a great day everyone , enjoy that crispy spring air
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 07:06 AM   #38
bkfantasy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Everyone takes their hooker boards so seriously! The weather is nice. Let's all go out and get laid. Gifts are optional!

bkfantasy is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 07:21 AM   #39
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfantasy View Post
Everyone takes their hooker boards so seriously! The weather is nice. Let's all go out and get laid. Gifts are optional!

True. You’re on a roll bro!
Old 03-29-2021, 08:18 AM   #40
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I got a warning for insulting Dairy Queen. Lol! Didn’t know she was a member.

Jokes aren’t allowed. Positivity isn’t allowed. Treating one another with respect is definitely out of the question. Differing opinions? Forgettta bout it! And don’t even think of making a thread to encourage some positive discourse without being accused of something nefarious or it being hijacked with negativity.

There are many clients who come here to look for info or like minded individuals and are so turned off by the toxic content that they don’t participate.

I’m off to the gym so I don’t become as grumpy as some of you!

Have a great day everyone , enjoy that crispy spring air
You didn’t get a warning for insulting DQ. You got a warning for insulting members who happen to enjoy DQ. So your quest for positive discourse is just talk that you don’t adhere to. Your sermon falls on deaf ears. Have a good workout.
Old 03-29-2021, 08:37 AM   #41
popeye1718
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

For a gift to mean anything some thought must be put into it. The lady I was seeing from Morgantown would stay a little while after the appointment and we would talk . I found out she liked real shine,pink camo stuff and zombie stuff and her daughter was big into certain Disney movies . So it was pretty easy after finding what she liked to get something for her when we met.
I thought it helped during the appointment having a better connection.
popeye1718 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 02:29 PM   #42
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Jokes aren’t allowed.
Quote:
Jokes aren’t allowed.

Nonsense, ladies - I've scanned eccie's guidelines and found nothing forbidding its users from telling a good joke. Stay positive!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 03:00 PM   #43
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
This place is just getting to be a cesspool of complaining, but if any positivity is brought forth it is quickly mocked and squashed. I’m out. Enjoy complaining in a dead forum I suppose.
Au Contraire - this is a fun place and far from dead. It may not be everyone's cup of tea but a lot of people find these forums useful.
Old 03-29-2021, 04:18 PM   #44
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sheez, still butt hurt about your rude post? Seems like your cranky. You and DG are complaining about getting a simple warning for uncalled for comments. Give it a break. Just like beauty, comedy is in they eyes of the beholder. I guess a mod agreed. Enjoy your Rahal racers. Which one did your client buy? BTW, I’m 63yrs old. I wish you health and happiness.
Old 03-29-2021, 05:03 PM   #45
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Guys let’s get back on the subject “gifts for providers”

Thank You
Dr-epg is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women