Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2013, 07:55 PM   #31
misspriss
Account Disabled

User ID: 141639

Quote:
Originally Posted by daty/o View Post
I agree and I also have to take issue with another statement. Miss Priss, just because one participates in the Hobby does not make him a "perv".

If it did, everyone could be a perv. It takes years of practice and unyielding patience.
He's not a Perv, I know that. My standards are high, he jumped through enough hoops to get the CWE, if I for one second believed that...I'd have cut him off. It just feels good to say, especially out loud in my highest octave when he's listening
misspriss is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:42 PM   #32
baldbrotha
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

Here's my 2 cents....this is a somewhat jaded forum because the underlining thoughts are hobbyist and providers should only coexist in this world. I disagree. I say make your feelings known and see where she is. If she's not where you are emotionally, move on. But if there is an inkling of the possibility you guys can work this out, go for it! There are some fantastic women in this biz and don't hold anyone's past against them less I look at myself. Follow your heart. Not our opinions.
baldbrotha is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:23 PM   #33
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldbrotha View Post
Here's my 2 cents....this is a somewhat jaded forum because the underlining thoughts are hobbyist and providers should only coexist in this world. I disagree. I say make your feelings known and see where she is. If she's not where you are emotionally, move on. But if there is an inkling of the possibility you guys can work this out, go for it! There are some fantastic women in this biz and don't hold anyone's past against them less I look at myself. Follow your heart. Not our opinions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by franoo2oo6 View Post
If you feel you may be becoming emotional attached should you stop visiting a provider. What do you'll think?
HOW ROMANNNNTICCCC!!!! I agree with baldbrotha
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:43 PM   #34
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Eccie-harmony.... That's a wonderful idea...

Knock yourself out if it sounds like a good idea. But most who have allowed themselves to get sucked into these situations would tell you "hell no, don't do it" and there are long drawn out drama fest stories to back up their positions.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:46 PM   #35
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by misspriss View Post
I'm not saying with fact that you actually believe that but date a provider and in a fight, that may slip out. Get your feelings hurt and you may find yourself unable to avoid "hitting below the belt" - I myself recognize this as a major fault. I'm a mature adult and just as importantly as someone conducts themselves when showing affection is the way they fight. Fighting fair shows character, in that - I'm flawed. I'm working on it, hard to do when guarded. My instinct is to come out swinging ...
It depends on the person. I would never be offensive to a lady, no matter what. It is against my DNA. Heck, I still cannot cuss in front of a Lady, and when I hear a lady cuss it hurts my ears. I've divorced once, had plenty of fights and never once offended or hurt my EX, even when she offended or hurt me.I just divorced. I've been brought up this way and nothing would ever change that.

Back the the original post. Sex is just a diferent word for making love. When you make love to someone, no matter waht , you bound to feel affection. I fall in love every time with all my girls! I just understand that there is a diference between true love and hobby-love. Both you and the providers are representing charatcers, like in a movie. Both of you can fall in love with that character. But remember, it is a character.

All my hobby girl friends can confirm that I'm in hobby love with them...
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:47 PM   #36
baldbrotha
Account Disabled

Luis you bring up a good point! Who we are in the other world is the same person or character in this one. If you're an ass in that world, you will be same is this one! Likewise, good guy there, good guy here. This persona we display is us. The only thing that we changed was our names! Lol! You have just as much of a chance that love will work here or there. No guarantees. Hell some of us may have dated a Provider and didn't know it! Lmao! Just sayin!
Old 02-07-2013, 03:07 PM   #37
yaddayadda
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I call avitar theft...

When it comes to providers and clients: "It's a short short walk from a crazy fuck, to fucking crazy. "

But I love em.

Yadda Yadda
yaddayadda is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:47 PM   #38
shlub
on sabbatical...

I tend to be long winded so:

"Just tell me, fcker" version:
Stop scheduling sessions with her and see how real the connection is...

"Don't you have a life" version:
I think that this happens, to varying degrees, to most hobbyists who are looking for an experience beyond renting an orifice or three for an hour...

The better the illusions, the more it is natural to have some residual emotions... Once you understand this, you are empowered to keep your perspective and can avoid irrational decisions.

Lose perspective and you are headed for trouble... I've seen hobbyists do some crazy shit... Announce a provider's retirement... Stalk and annoy a provider until she quits the biz...

Keep perspective and you can use your time like a great book or movie... In the moment you are there, you feel for the character(s), you are invested... Then you close the book or walk out of the theater and get back to your life...

With that said, there was one provider that I started to think about more often than those times near our visits. We hung out sometimes, hit the strip club, flirted via text and such... I reached out to the community and got some great advice (I wish I recall who it was)... It was simple and a bit cynical but so true:

Stop scheduling sessions with her and see how real the connection is...

I stopped and she

(crickets...)

It was great advice and an awesome way to keep perspective.
shlub is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:20 PM   #39
franoo2oo6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

lol...thanks guys...all though i feel that you'll took it more serious then i did. never the less thanks for the responses. : )
franoo2oo6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:46 PM   #40
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

:-) Drama can happen in any relationship, and not only love relationship...ANY relationship....provider/hobbyist or not. If you're with a man/woman who is a drama king/queen...drama is inevitable. In the end...we are all men and women...not just providers/hobbyists.
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:48 PM   #41
MelloMe
Account Disabled

Default Pain is real

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Katrina View Post
I believe it would be torture to know that the girl you were "attached" too was fucking countless gents the EXACT same way as she fucks you and the whole hobby community reads and discusses it. I can understand thinking you had feelings, but then coming back to reality would probably be more the wise.
You would be correct "torture".

To fall for a provider knowing what she does is one thing.
Maybe you can be accepting of being 1 of 100-1000, it's all just a frame of mind.

Different still is the pain and anguish felt when you find the woman you've loved, supported and lived with for years has chosen to live the life of a prostitute. Even after that, torments you returning again and again with empty words of "I love you" while servicing dozens if not hundreds of men.

Weakness for the ones we love is a hard thing to overcome. Hard to let go when the posts and profiles are publicly put out there proving her love was a lie.

Or maybe it's just Me - not so Mello, on this one.
MelloMe is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:49 PM   #42
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Katrina View Post
I believe it would be torture to know that the girl you were "attached" too was fucking countless gents the EXACT same way as she fucks you and the whole hobby community reads and discusses it. I can understand thinking you had feelings, but then coming back to reality would probably be more the wise.
I agree, however, it's also torture to the Provider.

Reality is that it's extremely complicated on so many levels and if you begin to analyze things, you over-think causing many mixed emotions and it becomes drama, possibly ruining everything.

I swore I would never, ever lose myself in the Hobby, but there is always "That One" ... it happens to all of us!

And it's fucking sucks to have those feelings

Good Luck to you!
-B

berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:15 PM   #43
baldbrotha
Account Disabled

Let me be clear that if she's the one and we feel that we have a chance at making this work, two things have to happen. You both get out of this world!
Old 02-08-2013, 01:33 PM   #44
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I just want to become 'emotionally attached' to brownsugarbaby's ass...I don't think I could handle a physical attachment with it though.

The Passionate ManSlut
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:30 PM   #45
golfballs
Valued Poster

And then there was the movie Pretty Woman. You see what Julia Roberts did to my ATF Lyle Lovett. The Bitch.
golfballs is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women