Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2010, 01:32 PM   #31
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clever View Post
Not saying its true.......I heard this provider showed up drunk to a session and on more than one occasion
Okay I'll say it then. It's true.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 01:34 PM   #32
Guest121310
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I refuse to sit here and listen to a selfish BP provider bad mouth my sterling reputation. I'm a very well known, and very well respected hobbyist in this community and to think that anyone is doubting my word on this matter is beyond belief.

I've contributed countless UTRs to this board and even though I choose not to review, I provide a valuable service to the community by sharing my GSO2 stash with all of the extraordinary women here. I've been almost exclusive with my ATF Diyana Riva these past few months, and even though I ventured out in a moment of weakness to see TG, I will spend the time to proclaim Diyana's charms to everyone I see, on every thread I write. What's sad is that if TG had lived up to his billing I would have done the same for him, drastically improving his business.

I enjoy spending extra off the clock time with the girls, especially blonde elite UTRs, and I could have added TG toy stable of creme burlees even though he's a brunette.

Sadly some of you don't believe me, and since I cannot live with the shame of being bashed by ASPD's once nominated best reviewer, I'm taking my contributions to Horndogs where it will be appreciated. Mods, please guest my account...
Guest121310 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 02:35 PM   #33
tree_hugger
Gaining Momentum

I don't understand this crap!!!!

I've meet TG many times and he don;t impressed me at all.

I wouldn't waste my time or money on the bum.

You guys are hard up or just plain crazy
tree_hugger is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:07 PM   #34
Htowner
Ambassador

Quote:
respected hobbyist
Now that is some funny shit.

Hey this is a pretty good roast. Shall we lock it up till his birthday?
Htowner is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:10 PM   #35
jasmin
Account Disabled

User ID: 52774
Talking Wait I'm confused

What? I heard he applied to join the coin op and they were still reviewing application. He said he had one Review from an ASPD member so he was being considered. Plus he didn't have no floating pictures. He was going to pay his part in gator skin shoes....I'm sure he'll be turned down for pulling a NCNS with Wake Up, you just don't do that.
jasmin is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:21 PM   #36
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:27 PM   #37
jasmin
Account Disabled

User ID: 52774

Just on you Wayward Back to topic....With a NCNS I don't think he'll be accepted....Mostly cause of the NCNS but no floating pics must have closed the deal. They said no.
jasmin is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:02 PM   #38
Satin
Valued Poster

Fucker ncns my ass many times. That's why I only see strippers..... way less drama....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:49 PM   #39
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Thanks Wakeup and Gator...

Even a MOD from the Darkside of the Force needs a laugh now and then..LMAO!
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:56 PM   #40
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

One of the funniest threads I've read lol
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:07 AM   #41
Syncial
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Fucker ncns my ass many times. That's why I only see strippers..... way less drama....
Think he may have been recovering from seeing DED. Heard he has an anaconda.
Syncial is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 06:23 AM   #42
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

It would explain why he doesn't write reviews.
I hear Txgator HAS been waiting at the bus stop for MonkeyPaw to take advantage of him so you're out of LUCK WAKEUP!!
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 08:03 AM   #43
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGator View Post
JUST CUZ YOU STIFF ME…AGAIN I BEEN RIDIN THE BUS. BUT IS OK CUZ A REAL COOL DUDE NOT LIKE YOU WAKEUP PICKED ME UP FROM THE BUS STOP IN HIS SHINY CAR AND TOOK ME HOME AND GAVE ME TACOS AND SHAVE ME TWO. USING HIS INTERNET WHILE HE DUMP OFF DUMB BITCH WHO ATE HIS FOOD SO I CAN TELL ALL THESE PEEPS THE TRUTH CUZ I DON’T TELL NO LIES LIKE YOU WAKEUP.

YOU THINK YOU CAN COME ON THIS BOARD AND TELL YOU LIES I DON’T CARE NONE CUZ I DON’T NEED THIS BORED FOR MY BIZ. I GOT PLENTY CLIENTS WHO NOE HOW TO TREAT ME WID RESPECT I DESERVE LIKE THIS DUDE FROM THE BUS STOP

BUT IM GONNA TELL IT HERE AND NOW WHAT REALLY HAPPEN CUZ ALL YOU DO WAKEUP IS LIE, LIE, AND LIE SOME MORE. I SHOULD OF NOWN THE FIRST TIME YOU WERE NO GOOD BUT I GAVE YOU ANOTHER CHANCE CUZ I FELT SORRY FOR YOU CUZ YOU SAYS NO GIRL SEE YOU ANYMORE CUZ THEY THINK YOU MEAN TO THEM ON BOARD. NOW I NOE THEY WUZ RIGHT, BIG MEAN SHIT TALKER.

WHEN YOU CALL ME FIRST TIME FOR DINNER, YOU TELL ME TO MEET YOU AT A DAMN STRIP CLUB. WHO EATS DINNER AT A FUCKING STRIP CLUB I ASK YOU? YOU TOLE ME ITS OK YOU WAS VIP AND THEY TAKE EXTRA CARE OF YOU. SO STUPID ME I LISTEN THINKING I GOTTA PAY MY LIGHT BILL SO MY BABIES HAVE HEAT. I GET TO STRIP CLUB AND THEY DON’T KNOW NO WAKEUP. VIP MY ASS. I CALL YOU ONE TIME AND WHEN YOU ANSWER MY PHONE DIE CUZ I AIN’T GOT NO MORE MINITS WHICH IS ALSO WHY I NEED TO MAKE SOME MONEY.

So anywAys I talk to peeps outside and finely a girl who works there wuz smoking outside sez she can get me in. I don't wanna go in no more but I need sum $ so I can get mor minits on my phone so I can put up Backpage ad but you gotta have phone workin or they won't let you post no ad. Which is bullshit cuz if I had enough $ for my phone I wouldn't b puttin no ad on backpage. I got guys wanna see me ever day but they can't get a hole of me if my phone ain't on.

SO anyways I get inside I find your sorry ass wid not 1 but 2 anorexic crack ho blond and redhead bitches. You tell me to grab me a plate cuz free buffet almost over. Ain't hardly no food left and shit cold as fucking ice anyway. So if leftovers from a free buffet at a SC what don't even know no guy named wakeup is buying me lunch then you showing you true colors asshole.

But like I say I need $, so I let you take me back home well to the motel where I'm staying at til I get some more $ for deposit on apartment. Soon as we get in room you go to bathroom for like forever. I say WTF he doing in there. You asked for it with your BS alert wakeup so I'm gonna tell them. Yep. Mother fucker took a BIG OL' SMELLY DUMP at my incall. Stank SO bad I go outside and tole you never cum back. So yeah I guess you did by me lunch that time and got no action. Whatthefuckever dude.

I would of lost you # right then but like I say I got no minits on my phone so it won't turn on or nothing.

So I dint Noe it wuz u calling the other day cuz I lost that phone anyway and got me a new phone. I dint even want to go to Lunch. I tole you i jus ate at subway. You ask brook wild if you dont beleve me. She seen me there.

But you sez you gonna make up to me if I cum to lunch cuz I wood meet some badass bigtime peeps who could make me rich and famess. you say 1 guy so big he own his own board and other cat wuz so badass and well nown ever body calls him THE BOARDMAN.

So stupid me shows up and this guy what supposably owns his own board is BIG alright. Motherfucker SO big he can't even get his fatass self into the picnic table bench. Then the sorry piece of shit start asking me fucked up weered questions. No, I don’t like to live in no cage asshole. Take that cattle prod and stick it up you own big ass. Fucker looked old enuff to be my father in fact he sort of looked like him two.

And the other dude they call Boardman? Whatever. If he wuz a woman they call him a cat lady. You know the kind wid all the cats in her house that always looking at you weerd like.

But I sit there to be polite until you wakeup start talking about packing some dude named carkido’s fudge so I ask that GreenGiant dude WTF you wuz talking about when you went to take a leak. Say what? I ain’t into that kinky shit. I don’t do cages, don’t do no leashes or cattle prods and I definitely ain’t taking your gay ass dick up my ass.

SO I hightailed my ass on out of there and you right you didn't get none of this fine ass neither. and if you want your money back for the 2 beers and that samwich I didn’t even eat you can cum get it. I’m here waiting on my new ride with his pitbull and a leftover taco some other bitch didn’t like. Now y'all know the TRUTH. Not wakeup stupid lies jest trying to hurt my biz.

P.S. Baby Doll, you gonna have to add cheese to that Big Mac, make it a Happy Meal, and throw in a bottle of Boone's Farm. I don't cum cheap. And eccie addict, if you know anything about me, you know I have a no review policy.

Sent from my iPhone
What a crock of shit. Bitch ate all of his "samwich". I know, I sat there and watched. Stingy fucker wouldn't even throw me a piece of bread.

I owed Wakeup a favor so I was just trying to help him out with the bitch. You know, try and get him some help from the lynch mob, maybe get some of the other cats to see him. Fuck that! This bitch is trouble.

He's got plenty of "minits" so don't believe that bull shit. Hell, he was on the phone the whole time talking about bitches, ho's, floating photography and guttersnipes. IDK, but I think he might have been talking to the blue water people.

This is one shady character. Yeah, he may have a fine ass and all but I say stay the fuck away!

I can't believe the Mods stand for this shit either. I mean they let someone like TG post lies and run off a good board contributor like Wakeup. This is unforgivable. I guess they're gonna run off Wayward too. Hell, he'll probably become a mod or admin on some other board.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:05 AM   #44
Satin
Valued Poster

Damn,I waited this long for this? Freaking b & s...very outdated photos....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:24 AM   #45
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

This is him:

Be careful!
boardman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women