Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60204
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41246
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2011, 12:04 PM   #31
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Originally Posted by Houston65
Well, it was almost as bad as my experience. I had tentatively schedule for this AM with December

wtf...
simpleton is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 12:30 PM   #32
Houston65
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

From someone without a review....LOL
Houston65 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 12:43 PM   #33
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston65 View Post
Last time i never had an appointment. I have never had a NCNS, that is something that very few providers can say....and I called December when I wasn't going to show...something not every hobbyist does. I think overall that with my 11 reviews, all those providers would see me again, as well as some I haven't reviewed here. It the the lying providers, like the two (well, actually the SAME girl) mentioned in that thread that have issues.
Liar liar pants on fire. .you made a very set appointment, or so I heard . Reading that thread, you contradicted yourself so many times, it's obvious that you're lying. No point in rehashing, so don't even go there dude by making it seem like there's something wrong with me. Everyone that has ever scheduled with me knows that I TCB. The only issue I have is with people wasting my time and then insulting my intelligence. The only issue you had was being called out on it. If providers that NCNS can go in the alert section, so can the fucktards that commit the same crime. If I had've known you were going to pull that stunt, I wouldn't have wasted my time with you and I'm sure December wouldn't have either.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 12:56 PM   #34
Houston65
Valued Poster

LOL, oh, now you admit you are/were DollyDirtyMoney. So you need 2 ID's. I wonder why? I really don't care because many more men will NOT see you that a provider, which I don't need anyhow, that will not see me. You should never posted an alert for a fantasy NCNS....and my record speaks for itself. Never had a NCNS. May have had a cancellation or 2, but everyone that reads this knows...most people have had cancellations. I am sure if December does return to Houston, that we can meet up. I think you forget to mention that I even CALLED BACK when my vehicle was repaired to see if I could come over (2.5 hours later). What type of dedication is that? You don't know the story, you didn't listen in on our conversation and you didn't see the chat request. You are just a drama causing fucktard and no one should ever see you.
Old 05-29-2011, 01:06 PM   #35
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
You might not wanna go that route with simpleton . . . just a suggestion.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 01:24 PM   #36
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
LOL, oh, now you admit you are/were DollyDirtyMoney. So you need 2 ID's. I wonder why? I really don't care because many more men will NOT see you that a provider, which I don't need anyhow, that will not see me. You should never posted an alert for a fantasy NCNS....and my record speaks for itself. Never had a NCNS. May have had a cancellation or 2, but everyone that reads this knows...most people have had cancellations. I am sure if December does return to Houston, that we can meet up. I think you forget to mention that I even CALLED BACK when my vehicle was repaired to see if I could come over (2.5 hours later). What type of dedication is that? You don't know the story, you didn't listen in on our conversation and you didn't see the chat request. You are just a drama causing fucktard and no one should ever see you.
lolz. How defensive we get when called out on our fucktardism. FTR, I had disabled my acct when I had that one, sometimes even Daphne needs a break! But hopefully the next chick you pull this stunt on will read these two threads and put 2x2 together for themselves.. As for reputations mine speaks for itself; I'm not a fucktard but a hooktard, a sweet one at that, that loves to suck dick and fuck. A principle lost on some around here but I digress. ~toodles~

*edit* It was not a fantasy session as I asked others here who have contributed with me in a cuck session to also participate in this one, so I'm not the only person who's time was wasted with your BS.
Old 05-29-2011, 01:33 PM   #37
Houston65
Valued Poster

Again, you admit your lies. Now everyone knows what kind of drama you will pull should they ever even express an interest in scheduling with you. They will have a fantasy appointment and when they don't call (without a number) nor show (without a known time/place) they will get a fake NCNS posted by you or another one of your identities. Your desperation for clients shows as you are a constant source of drama on the board by criticizing others.
Old 05-29-2011, 01:37 PM   #38
caramelqtee mila
💋Insatiably Yours💋

User ID: 4244
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Yes, you did.........NCNS is not cool on many levels......I wonder if all of her NCNS's are members here.

We are brutal to the hooktards who flake on us.......maybe it is time to be brutal to the fucktards who don't know how to keep a fucking schedule and NCNS.....I will just come out and say it........if you are so fucking poor that you don't have reliable transportation, get a new fucking hobby.......maybe as a mechanic.
DH I agree with you,in any event December that sucks and Im sorry that happened to you. I seriously doubt they were actual car problems. I hope this doesn't put a sour taste in your mouth about coming back,we have some awesome guys down here but we have our fair share of dickwads as most cities do. xoxo
caramelqtee mila is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 01:48 PM   #39
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Reviews does not equal credibility......

......and Daphne's record speaks for itself.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:05 PM   #40
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Again, you admit your lies. Now everyone knows what kind of drama you will pull should they ever even express an interest in scheduling with you. They will have a fantasy appointment and when they don't call (without a number) nor show (without a known time/place) they will get a fake NCNS posted by you or another one of your identities. Your desperation for clients shows as you are a constant source of drama on the board by criticizing others.
desperation? lol...yes, I'm so desperate for clients that I speak my mind on the board no matter what and don't advertise every week. That is the true sign of desperation. If I were desperate, I would be kissing plenty ass here and putting up ads constantly, but I'm not, hence I don't. Don't get ur panties in a bunch.
Old 05-29-2011, 02:12 PM   #41
caramelqtee mila
💋Insatiably Yours💋

User ID: 4244
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Daphne,sorry to hijack just wanted to give you a shoutout and virtual high five chica! lol
caramelqtee mila is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:18 PM   #42
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

^ high five's Mila's ass.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:26 PM   #43
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

thanks Mila, but sorry, I wanna ^5 your booty cheeks too
Old 05-29-2011, 02:35 PM   #44
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojo213 View Post
^ high five's Mila's ass.

That's what I was thinking. what a nice ASS.
Old 05-29-2011, 02:57 PM   #45
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Stay focused...

This thread isn't about douchbags that don't write reviews. If you
want to discuss the value of members that don't write reviews on a shmb start a new thread and I will answer that bell.

What you should do is apologize and leave it at that. Bow out gracefully and move on. I have never understood why people think calling minutes before apt. to cancel makes everything good. Yes it's nice you called but still basically the same thing. You didn't show up. I understand things happen but it seems like for you it's becoming a trend.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women