Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60234
gman4453220
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48397
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41289
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35704
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2010, 09:13 PM   #31
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10
Default This Is Getting Silly

Funny, RC, but I only had posted once in this thread when you made the comment, the second was at your instigation.

But now I've posted after Jules and her beautiful ass, and you've posted after me twice.

So how trite do you want to go?

Because this is getting silly...

Right, now, let's move along to something not silly. Sergent Major? Post something very unsilly....
DFK Hunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 09:19 PM   #32
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

And herein lies the problem. You and your posse of nut hangers never come into these threads to talk about the topic itself. YOU COME IN HERE TO FUCK WITH ME. Between jokers like you, Donny T., CPI, and enderwiggin, it's the same instigative shit over and over.

Where's a MOD when you actually need one?!!?
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 09:32 PM   #33
Nikki Taylor
Account Disabled

User ID: 33293
My ECCIE Reviews

Bc almost all blacks that call are tryin to be pimps or don't wanna pay the full donation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDS87 View Post
Howdy.

Some friends and I were planning a trip to Dallas for this weekend and we happened to notice a trend that we would like more information on.

It seems that many providers don't see black men. I was wondering why this was.

I ask because one of my buddies is black and when he found this out, he immediately was against Dallas as a weekend vacation.

Any info the community could provide would be awesome!

Thanks again!
Nikki Taylor is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 09:51 PM   #34
BigEddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

DFK Hunter,

I don't know why you felt it necessary to challenge Dennis. He made two main points:

1. If a lady doesn't see blacks, he just moves on (sounds like a good idea to me)
2. He suggests this group goes to a different city where this will be less of an issue (makes sense to me)

it really doesn't matter why the ladies have the policy, it still has the same impact on blacks who are not pimps and are not looking for a discount.

And I think it needs to be said that obviously all blacks are not pimps and based on posts that many ladies have made on different threads here and on other forums, there are a lot of black men who are good clients.

And no, I am not black. I just thought this needs to be said.
BigEddie is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 10:37 PM   #35
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEddie View Post
DFK Hunter,

I don't know why you felt it necessary to challenge Dennis. He made two main points:

1. If a lady doesn't see blacks, he just moves on (sounds like a good idea to me)
2. He suggests this group goes to a different city where this will be less of an issue (makes sense to me)

it really doesn't matter why the ladies have the policy, it still has the same impact on blacks who are not pimps and are not looking for a discount.

And I think it needs to be said that obviously all blacks are not pimps and based on posts that many ladies have made on different threads here and on other forums, there are a lot of black men who are good clients.

My main challenge to Dennis was on his poor history and his insinuation that we here in Texas are all a bunch of intolerant hicks stuck in the 1880's.

If Dennis had said that because the pimp problem is so bad in Dallas that if the girl has an NBA policy he moves on, I say Fan-fucking-tastic! That's my policy too!

Again, I reiterate that the pimps (who are black) recognize this issue and place NBA's on their girls to prevent poaching from other pimps (who are black). Why? Because to them it's just a good business practice.

In fact, the more limited the menu a girl with an NBA has, the higher the probability there is a pimp is in the background.

HINT, HINT: Inversely, the more open a NBA girl's menu is the LESS likely she is to have a pimp. And any good guy, with stellar references like RC, would be a shoo in. (That's why services like P411 are so important.)

NBA's are primarily a defensive measure, a symptom, of a problem in Dallas that is different than race, as Nikki Taylor's unsolicited comment shows. There is a reason other than racism. The fact that the overwhelming majority of pimps in Dallas happen to be black is a statistic, not the issue.

It must be said that the overwhelming majority of blacks males are not pimps; however, the overwhelming majority of individuals that choose to be pimps are, and they are extremely aggressive, and many are outright psychotic.

Back in 2003-2006 the problem wasn't anywhere near the problem it is now. But now it is epidemic.

Like I said before, there is a reason why so many of the young ones have NBAs, it's because they are the ones most vulnerable. Why is that so hard to understand?
DFK Hunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 10:46 PM   #36
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

seriously?? oh hell nevermind! LOL
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 11:44 PM   #37
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEddie View Post
...it really doesn't matter why the ladies have the policy, it still has the same impact on blacks who are not pimps and are not looking for a discount.

Old 08-15-2010, 11:48 PM   #38
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

DFK, I dare you to compare Dallas to ANY OTHER CITY in America when it comes to the hobby and NBA policies.

I have NOT seen one that comes close to Dallas. Not one.

Actually, the closest one was Houston. Go figure.
Old 08-16-2010, 12:00 AM   #39
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Entertaining thread

I saw it and then clicked right back out......I thought "I should I even bother to read it"

But I was bored.

To the OP, its plenty of women willing to take yours and your partners money, find one. I think one will eventually pick up the phone. Seriously.......did you find one yet. I have to wonder why you even posted this thread. Makes me wonder. I could say more to that fact, but I don't feel like being banned tonight, maybe tomorrow?

All black men are not pimps or haggle. To the closed minded people out there. Oh shucks ...nevermind. Think what you want. Why should I help convince to change your mind.

Rambro Creed...still fighting the fight I see.......got damn.......oh well.

Some valid points in this thread. From people I never thought I would, you learn something new everyday. Nice to know its some open-minded folks in here.

The end
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 12:47 AM   #40
Joe Smith
Account Disabled

Rambro, I guess you just can't leave these NBA threads alone. I'll give you credit, you tried to do so in the beginning....I am just curious though, after seeing how many times you post on these type of threads, have you ever received a PM from a provider who said you convinced her to actually change her NBA policy?

My point is that you can bitch and whine all you want. It won't make a difference. After a while, it just makes you look silly to try to change something that you have no control over. It's like bitching about taxes or $3/gallon for gas, yeah they suck but you have no control over them so bitching about them is a waste of time because nothing will change.

And kudos to the ladies with no NBA policy because that's a true sign of independence. I think all of you guys who appreciate the NBA policy in your provider should think twice about who is actually pocketing your money. Guess what? It's very often not her, but you are likely giving your money to the guy you are so happy who she claims she will not see. I am just saying that happens a lot more times than dumb asses who favor that policy in their provider know.

I think if providers would stop posting their phone numbers in public and actually screened men first before giving out their number, that would fix a lot of the pimp recruiting/negotiating a rate problem that Nikki Taylor claimed on post #33. Nevertheless, DFK Hunter has made some very valid points so there still would be many who would still have an NBA policy.

Some of the people I am closest to in this world are black. I consider them family. They are all highly educated and successful and I adore them. Stereotypes need to stop in this day and age.

To the OP, did you and your buddies decide to come to Dallas this weekend or did you guys pick another destination?
Joe Smith is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:18 AM   #41
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Hmmm. So, Joe, if a tax person said everyone will pay YAY amount of taxes, but we're going ot make everyone named JOE pay TWICE as much as everyone else, would you idly sit by and do nothing??

Big Eddie hit a couple homeruns in has last post (I bold and underlined them). If anybody's been paying attention, those things are all I ever try to say...that I and a few other BM are NOT pimps, and that we shouldn't be lumped in with that group simply because we share the same dynamics of skin color.

Somehow, SOMEWAY it keeps getting beyond that.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:09 AM   #42
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Joe Smith, well said. Could not have said it better. AMEN!!!

If providers screened they wouldn't have to worry about any hobbyist being a pimp. Black, white or whatever. End of story.

And ya'll are delusional if you don't think the vast, overwhelming majority of pimps are AA. Just like the vast, overwhelming majority of hobbyists are white. Are there exceptions to the rule? Certainly. Lots of them. Maybe you gentlemen don't see that from your side of things but it's the truth, take it or leave it. Should all AA men be lumped into one category? No. Does it make an NBA policy "okay"? No. But they are there and they will never go away. There it is.

Anyone else see any irony in the fact that some AA hobbyists who complain about NBA policies, don't see AA providers? Hmmmm.. is that a reverse NBA policy?

I don't see why this topic keeps coming up. Geezus, move on and find a girl with no NBA policy. There are plenty. Get over it. It is not going to change, so talking about it in circles solves nothing. Fuck, I'd rather read another BBFS thread.

Hopefully a provider will come along who advertises that she offers BBFS and has an NBA policy so we can merge all the worthless conversation into one big clusterfuck thread.

This, coming from a chickie who does not have an NBA policy because I know how to screen. There are lots of us, but I suppose acting like there are only a few makes for better threads and gives some of you something to bitch about on a weekly basis......

The rest of you ladies who post alerts and bitch about pimps, stalkers, and time wasters calling your phone, stop posting your fucking number for the world to see and you won't have that problem. I don't feel sorry for you. It's called being selective, give it a whirl, you might like it.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 09:26 AM   #43
Jasser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I usually don't respond to threads like these because they bore me, but what the hell!

Honestly ladies and gents, yes it can be hurtful and wrong when someone refuses to see you based off your race. We know this, it's been around since EVER so this is nothing new.

NBA (no black allowed, NWA (no whites allowed and I have seen it), NHA (no hispanics allowed), Whites only, NWO (New World Order-Hollywood Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall)...Sorry, had to lighten it up with the NWO reference.

Anyhow, why bitch and complain about someone's preferences? It won't change them, or how they think and it's definitely not changing the world.

I remember when I first found as*d, there were three ladies that I wanted to see, but at the end of the ad it stated "Whites only please". So you know what I did? Ready? I hit the "back" button in Internet Explorer, then I clicked on the next ad. Pretty simple huh? Is it their "loss" in not seeing me? No, they didn't see someone that they weren't in to anyway. Did I lose anything? No, I avoided seeing someone that isn't interested.

We all have our preferences, ALL OF US. Some of our preferences are related to race for our own personal reasons or assumptions. I, personally, don't care to visit asian women. It's not because I think all asian women are ninjas, have strong kung fu, or any other stereotype. I just love big asses and most asian women don't have them. That's my preference and nobody will ever change how I think, regardless of how much you try to prove how wrong my way of thinking is.

While stereotyping came up in this thread, I'll touch on that too. Why do we get so bent out of shape about stereotyping? I can understand someone getting pissed by someone else saying that black men don't usually pay the full amount, but maybe that's based off their experience. Is it right to put all blacks in that category? No, but most of us have that tendency.

Take 9-11. After that, all muslims were crazy suicide bombers. Hell, a friend of mine was held at an airport because he was suspected just beacuse he was dark skinned (dark hispanic, thought he was Indian). Funny story, but true.

The point is, stereotyping is rude, but you only see it when a pattern is there. As many of you "hip with the slang" folks say, "just sayin".

Lighten up, get over it, and fuq the ones that want to fuq you back.

Jasser
Jasser is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 09:31 AM   #44
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
Joe Smith, well said. Could not have said it better. AMEN!!!

If providers screened they wouldn't have to worry about any hobbyist being a pimp. Black, white or whatever. End of story.

And ya'll are delusional if you don't think the vast, overwhelming majority of pimps are AA. Just like the vast, overwhelming majority of hobbyists are white. Are there exceptions to the rule? Certainly. Lots of them. Maybe you gentlemen don't see that from your side of things but it's the truth, take it or leave it. Should all AA men be lumped into one category? No. Does it make an NBA policy "okay"? No. But they are there and they will never go away. There it is.

Anyone else see any irony in the fact that some AA hobbyists who complain about NBA policies, don't see AA providers? Hmmmm.. is that a reverse NBA policy?

I don't see why this topic keeps coming up. Geezus, move on and find a girl with no NBA policy. There are plenty. Get over it. It is not going to change, so talking about it in circles solves nothing. Fuck, I'd rather read another BBFS thread.

Hopefully a provider will come along who advertises that she offers BBFS and has an NBA policy so we can merge all the worthless conversation into one big clusterfuck thread.

This, coming from a chickie who does not have an NBA policy because I know how to screen. There are lots of us, but I suppose acting like there are only a few makes for better threads and gives some of you something to bitch about on a weekly basis......
+1

PLEASE KILL THIS THREAD IT IS POINTLESS
Old 08-16-2010, 09:34 AM   #45
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasser View Post
I usually don't respond to threads like these because they bore me, but what the hell!

Honestly ladies and gents, yes it can be hurtful and wrong when someone refuses to see you based off your race. We know this, it's been around since EVER so this is nothing new.

NBA (no black allowed, NWA (no whites allowed and I have seen it), NHA (no hispanics allowed), Whites only, NWO (New World Order-Hollywood Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall)...Sorry, had to lighten it up with the NWO reference.

Anyhow, why bitch and complain about someone's preferences? It won't change them, or how they think and it's definitely not changing the world.

I remember when I first found as*d, there were three ladies that I wanted to see, but at the end of the ad it stated "Whites only please". So you know what I did? Ready? I hit the "back" button in Internet Explorer, then I clicked on the next ad. Pretty simple huh? Is it their "loss" in not seeing me? No, they didn't see someone that they weren't in to anyway. Did I lose anything? No, I avoided seeing someone that isn't interested.

We all have our preferences, ALL OF US. Some of our preferences are related to race for our own personal reasons or assumptions. I, personally, don't care to visit asian women. It's not because I think all asian women are ninjas, have strong kung fu, or any other stereotype. I just love big asses and most asian women don't have them. That's my preference and nobody will ever change how I think, regardless of how much you try to prove how wrong my way of thinking is.

While stereotyping came up in this thread, I'll touch on that too. Why do we get so bent out of shape about stereotyping? I can understand someone getting pissed by someone else saying that black men don't usually pay the full amount, but maybe that's based off their experience. Is it right to put all blacks in that category? No, but most of us have that tendency.

Take 9-11. After that, all muslims were crazy suicide bombers. Hell, a friend of mine was held at an airport because he was suspected just beacuse he was dark skinned (dark hispanic, thought he was Indian). Funny story, but true.

The point is, stereotyping is rude, but you only see it when a pattern is there. As many of you "hip with the slang" folks say, "just sayin".

Lighten up, get over it, and fuq the ones that want to fuq you back.

Jasser

+1 AS WELL, I THINK YOU AND DANNIES RESPONSES NEED TO POP UP AS SOON AS THESE THREADS POP UP HERE ON THE BOARD!

ESPECIALLY THE LAST PART LOL

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women