Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70690
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35685
Mojojo33117

Old 11-11-2023, 08:53 AM   #31
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Lol... Your two statements above are mutually contradictory. Try again. Do you want me to look up all the times Hunter accompanied his Daddy on taxpayer-funded Air Force Two trips to China and Ukraine?

Everybody does it so that makes it ok! Is that your argument? You still haven't answered my question - does it pass the SpeedRacer smell test?

Look, I would be the first person to defend Hunter if he had even a smidgen of knowledge & experience in the energy industry, had made a name for himself independent of his father, attended and participated in regular Burisma board meetings, could explain how he added value and helped the company improve its growth & earnings, stamped out corrupt practices instead of adding to them, etc.

You and I both know he can't do any of that. Americans are supposed to stand for honest pay and honest work. Hunter Biden sends the opposite message to everyone - Americans are dishonest and lazy as fuck, and we can all be bought !

No, he didn't pay ALL taxes he owed. He didn't even pay SOME of them. An unidentified "third party" paid $2.6 million in October 2021 in an attempt to settle his 2016-19 debts. Hunter told US District Judge Maryellen Norieka the money was a loan, but he is “not currently” making payments.
There is absolutely nothing illegal about using the power of one's name to further your career. I worked for a company for 45 years. I am fairly certain my father, who was high up in the company, stepped in and helped me get the job, without my requesting the help. Happens all the time. Look at the Trump children.

I am not defending Hunter Biden. I am no fan of his but until proven otherwise he is not guilty of any crime, other than not paying his taxes on time and owning a gun illegally. I am laying out the FACTS.

"Hunter Biden gave the impression to executives at Ukrainian energy company Burisma that he had leverage because of his father, Joe Biden, and sold those family ties as part of his business brand, a witness told congressional investigators."

Burisma was stupid enough to hire Hunter because they believed they could use his contacts to further their brand. They were wrong.

I said Hunter Biden paid back the taxes he owed and that is totally true. Where he got the money is irrelevant to that FACT. Again you are assuming some illegal activities when there are none.

The one thing we agree on is Hunter Biden is not a man of high morals. But that is not illegal.
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 09:04 AM   #32
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Tiny - I recall you were digging into all these Biden scandals a while back and were more familiar than me with all the shady characters involved and the jaw-dropping allegations made.

I haven't brought up the FD-1023 info in this thread - but it certainly begs a lot of questions warranting further investigation by the House Committee. Surely the FBI followed up on those explosive allegations?! If it were to be substantiated that Joey and Hunter were each paid $5 million by the CFO of Burisma - funneled through a maze of shell companies - then no sane person can deny the existence of a "smoking gun".

Question - how can you say Joey had nothing to do with getting Shokin fired? He openly admitted and bragged about it in the video in my post #9!
Joe Biden was complicit in getting Shokin removed from office.

And to remind you, the House Committee investigating Joe Biden has come up with nothing thus far to incriminate Joe Biden.

"Republicans’ thin corruption case against Joe Biden, explained

The House is having its first impeachment hearing. What they don’t have is proof of their allegations.

Republicans, and allies of Donald Trump in particular, have spent five years searching for the proof that will vindicate their long-held assertion that Joe Biden was corruptly in cahoots with his son, Hunter — being paid off by foreign interests and skewing US policy to support them.

Yet while much has emerged about Hunter’s sordid personal life and dubiously ethical behavior, Republicans have been unable to hang anything significant on his father

Don’t take it from me. Take it from Rep. Ken Buck (R-CO), who wrote this month: “What’s missing, despite years of investigation, is the smoking gun that connects Joe Biden to his ne’er-do-well son’s corruption.”

https://www.vox.com/politics/2023/9/...uy-half-salary
Old 11-11-2023, 10:00 AM   #33
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I recently loaned about $35,000 to a family member. No written terms. No interest rate. I trust the family member to pay back the loan on a date we verbally agreed to. That is what family does for family when possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
It's also a good way to commit a crime no? Just because you didn't commit a crime doesn't mean that others can't use the same process to commit a crime, would you agree?

And I have been told many times by those approving of government investigations, if they haven't done anything wrong, then they don't have anything to fear, right?
isnt this by definition money laundering?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 10:07 AM   #34
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 12:29 PM   #35
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Great! No reason Jimmy Biden can't explain all that to the House Committee, right?

Only problem I see is people might wonder how Joey can claim he didn't personally benefit, if the Biden clan is so loose & informal with its money.

I mean, anytime Joey needs a "loan" his family isn't going to say no, right? Joey will just remind them he's THE BIG GUY who enabled everyone to rake it all in!

Good point, sapper! Didja see how Hunter - once the IRS started getting pesky about his non-payment of taxes - wanted his attorney to characterize his undeclared Burisma compensation as a "loan"?

Come to think of it, I'm going to start asking everyone who writes me a check to put "loan repayment" in the memo line!
well, you may want to ask the same thing to a guy who's last name is COMER. Yep, the fat fuck farmer who is as smart as a bag of rocks is actually guilty of the same thing; He and his equally inept family have been doing not only loans to one another, but his fucking bro and him have a shell company to do this with one another. Mind you, the two of them playing a shell game would likely be more like chutes and ladders version.

Here's a link to many who have documented the story:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/james-...her-dollar200k

According to Kentucky property records, Comer and his own brother have engaged in land swaps related to their family farming business. In one deal—also involving $200,000, as well as a shell company—the more powerful and influential Comer channeled extra money to his brother, seemingly from nothing. Other recent land swaps were quickly followed with new applications for special tax breaks, state records show. All of this, perplexingly, related to the dealings of a family company that appears to have never existed on paper.

But unlike with the Bidens, Comer’s own history actually borders a conflict of interest between his official government role and his private family business—and it’s been going on for decades.

So apparently loaning your family members money is illegal if you are a commie Democrat, but totally cool if you are a upstanding rascist GOP member?! I get it now, just needed to clarify the rules.

As far as the 31 million dollars, lets see the proof of that or any portion of that going into an account that Biden has access to or drew out!
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 01:36 PM   #36
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
There is absolutely nothing illegal about using the power of one's name to further your career. I worked for a company for 45 years. I am fairly certain my father, who was high up in the company, stepped in and helped me get the job, without my requesting the help. Happens all the time.
Yikes! What a terrible analogy!

You act as if Hunter’s obscene windfalls were just routine examples of nepotism at play, akin to your own experience. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Your father may have facilitated your initial hire, but you obviously had to show up, learn the business and perform your job well in order to last 45 years at that company. By contrast, I have yet to see any evidence Hunter attended (let alone participated constructively in) any Board meetings in return for his inflated $83k monthly stipend from Burisma. You were probably hired for an entry level job at entry level pay. Hunter went straight to the top, snaring a Director seat at Burisma paying 3x the average S&P 500 director’s salary, despite having zero knowledge of or experience in Ukraine or the global energy industry!

And don’t forget - Burisma is a notoriously corrupt company in a notoriously corrupt nation. That’s why the Bidens targeted it for shakedown in the first place. They knew Hunter couldn’t possibly land a job with any respectable Western energy firm (Shell, BP, Total, etc.). So they hit up the most corrupt easy marks in the most corrupt ex-communist countries like Ukraine and Romania. By contrast, the legal & ethical requirements of doing business in the US are much higher... and I assume your employer worked hard to comply with them. Am I right?

Frankly, I’m astonished you would even lower yourself to a comparison to Hunter Biden and Burisma - it’s an egregious insult, both to you and your former employer!

Quote:
I am not defending Hunter Biden.
Lol! You most certainly ARE defending him! Why can’t you just come out and admit his behavior disgusts you and doesn’t pass the SpeedRacer smell test? Instead, you keep protesting - wrongly and lamely - there’s no proof he did anything illegal.

Quote:
Burisma was stupid enough to hire Hunter because they believed they could use his contacts to further their brand. They were wrong.
You sure about that? Joey bragged about getting Ukraine Prosecutor General Shokin fired (and off Burisma’s ass). I guess Shokin wasn't good for their brand, was he? Go back and watch the youtube video in my post #9. Then open the link in Tiny’s post #13 and read the FD-1023. Don’t you want to find out more? I sure as hell do!

Quote:
I said Hunter Biden paid back the taxes he owed and that is totally true. Where he got the money is irrelevant to that FACT. Again you are assuming some illegal activities when there are none.
Nonsense. Hunter Biden did NOT pay his back taxes. A PORTION of them were paid on his behalf by a THIRD PARTY. And it’s HIGHLY RELEVANT for us to know who that third party was and where the money came from. Was it paid by George Soros or a Democrat PAC in violation of campaign finance laws?

Notice how Hunter said it was a “loan” but he hasn’t made a single repayment yet. Sorry speedy, it doesn’t look like your “all in the family” excuse will work for this “loan”.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 04:40 AM   #37
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Once again, you need PROOF to prove a crime has been committed and as of today there is no PROOF, just unproven allegations.
LOL. Wow you don't understand how this works do you? Allegations can lead to indictments, (Which is still not PROOF of a crime). Trials then ensue where evidence is presented to a jury who then decides guilt oe innocence.

Proof is for mathematics, not the justice system.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 08:42 AM   #38
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
LOL. Wow you don't understand how this works do you? Allegations can lead to indictments, (Which is still not PROOF of a crime). Trials then ensue where evidence is presented to a jury who then decides guilt oe innocence.

Proof is for mathematics, not the justice system.
I think you may be conflating evidence as being something different than proof. Certainly evidence are the facts that legal folks use to prove the indictments they are asserting.

You can indict a ham sandwich but you have to prove that it went out on the 5th avenue and shot somebody.

And that ham sandwich could go on to win a GOP primary without losing a vote....

But...

That orange ham sandwich would still lose to Joe Biden not just once or twice, but every time.

And the reason is the facts will prove as presented in evidence that either both fraud and other laws were broken, or not. In the Bad Orange Ham Sandwich...the summary decision is that "Yes, the Trump org is guilty of fraud." No surprise there, because the bloviating fat fuck and his kids are All raging narcissist who need to brag about what they have. (BTW, if you ever meet a really rich person, they rarely are obvious about it and don't scream 'Im really rich', cause they don't have to.

So far, the House committee doesn't even have enough votes to get a formal impreachment vote, let alone the impeachment inquiry. That should tell you all you need to know. The way that GOP shit show has been running, they don't need any additional bad press on what they can't get done in the House of Representatives. It would make them look like the proverbial monkeys fucking a football.

Also, You can't simply get a guilty verdict by an indictment - facts, evidence, testimony, all add up.

And if those items lead to guilt or innocence so be it.

As Robert Blake used as a byline on Beretta, "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time".
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 10:54 AM   #39
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:

You act as if Hunter’s obscene windfalls were just routine examples of nepotism at play, akin to your own experience. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Your father may have facilitated your initial hire, but you obviously had to show up, learn the business and perform your job well in order to last 45 years at that company. By contrast, I have yet to see any evidence Hunter attended (let alone participated constructively in) any Board meetings in return for his inflated $83k monthly stipend from Burisma. You were probably hired for an entry level job at entry level pay. Hunter went straight to the top, snaring a Director seat at Burisma paying 3x the average S&P 500 director’s salary, despite having zero knowledge of or experience in Ukraine or the global energy industry!

And don’t forget - Burisma is a notoriously corrupt company in a notoriously corrupt nation. That’s why the Bidens targeted it for shakedown in the first place. They knew Hunter couldn’t possibly land a job with any respectable Western energy firm (Shell, BP, Total, etc.). So they hit up the most corrupt easy marks in the most corrupt ex-communist countries like Ukraine and Romania. By contrast, the legal & ethical requirements of doing business in the US are much higher... and I assume your employer worked hard to comply with them. Am I right?

Frankly, I’m astonished you would even lower yourself to a comparison to Hunter Biden and Burisma - it’s an egregious insult, both to you and your former employer!

Lol! You most certainly ARE defending him! Why can’t you just come out and admit his behavior disgusts you and doesn’t pass the SpeedRacer smell test? Instead, you keep protesting - wrongly and lamely - there’s no proof he did anything illegal.

You sure about that? Joey bragged about getting Ukraine Prosecutor General Shokin fired (and off Burisma’s ass). I guess Shokin wasn't good for their brand, was he? Go back and watch the youtube video in my post #9. Then open the link in Tiny’s post #13 and read the FD-1023. Don’t you want to find out more? I sure as hell do!

Nonsense. Hunter Biden did NOT pay his back taxes. A PORTION of them were paid on his behalf by a THIRD PARTY. And it’s HIGHLY RELEVANT for us to know who that third party was and where the money came from. Was it paid by George Soros or a Democrat PAC in violation of campaign finance laws?

Notice how Hunter said it was a “loan” but he hasn’t made a single repayment yet. Sorry speedy, it doesn’t look like your “all in the family” excuse will work for this “loan”.

... These are such GREAT points - let's review 'em again:

... The Biden family was selling "influence" with
Joe on as VP. ... Joe Biden was also "the point man"
on energy for the Biden Administration - which is
WHY Hunter was on at Burisma. ... Whistleblower
witnesses have sworn under oath to this.

Burisma was already being investigated for corruption,
and Hunter gets hired-on. ... VP Joe Biden surely then
comes-'round waving American aid money for Ukraine
- but will onley give it IF Shokin gets FIRED!

And, of course, Whistleblowers also testified that
The Bidens bagged a lot o' money once the investigation
into Burisma was dropped.

Then there's Hunter's back-taxes and just WHO might
have payed them... And just WHO is perchasing all of
Hunter's "art-work"...???

... Simple solution to all this would be that the
Bidens just come in and talk to the Oversight Committee.
Answer some questions... IF they have nothing to hide.

... What could be more fair than that?

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 12:49 PM   #40
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Ah salty!

Trying to get another thread shut down?

Well, getting a writ handed to you doesn't mean you did anything.

But the OP was asking about reaction to donnys side getting handed one.

So, to borrow you words, don't derail this thread and get it shut down. Please.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 09:05 PM   #41
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Ah salty!

Trying to get another thread shut down?

Well, getting a writ handed to you doesn't mean you did anything.

But the OP was asking about reaction to donnys side getting handed one.

So, to borrow you words, don't derail this thread and get it shut down. Please.
... Did YOU miss the actual Thread Title?

Which is "A Subpoena for Everyone" - and the FACT that
the OP (me bludger-mate Eye - from the Pittsburgh forum)
surely happens to mention Comer sendin' subpoenas to
the Biden Family?

... Nobody here tryin' to get anything shut down.
We're mostly having a good discussion about things.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 10:52 PM   #42
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Question - how can you say Joey had nothing to do with getting Shokin fired? He openly admitted and bragged about it in the video in my post #9!
LustyLad, Please note that I thought (past tense) that Biden didn't get Shokin fired. I thought the decision to pressure Ukraine to remove him actually came from IMF, EU, White House and State Department, and Biden was the messenger boy.

I didn't think Obama and Hillary Clinton (Secretary of State) would have let Biden call the shots on this. Obama didn't have a lot of confidence in his VP, perhaps with good reason. Say what you will about Obama and Clinton, they are smart. Obama's a graduate of Columbia and was president of Harvard Law Review, and Clinton was on the Yale Law Review. Biden on the other hand graduated near the bottom of his class at the University of Delaware and Syracuse Law School. He might not have graduated if he hadn't been a prolific plagiarizer.

A rhetorical question, if you were president, would you allow Joe Biden to run policy and relations with Ukraine?

Biden was grandstanding and probably lying in the video. And maybe his memory was slipping too. He said he told the Ukrainians he was leaving in six hours and if Shokin wasn't removed (presumably before he left) then they wouldn't get the loan. Well, removing Shokin required a vote from the legislature, and didn't occur until months after Biden left Ukraine.

Also, if he were being bribed by Burisma to remove Shokin, why would he publicly brag about it? Is he that stupid?

The reason I'm an agnostic now is because of what Zlochevsky (Burisma CEO) allegedly said, that's quoted in the FD-1023. Also, I since read that Biden had a lot of time on his hands when he was VP, and so went to Obama and asked if he could play point on Ukraine, and Obama said yes.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 11:16 PM   #43
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

According to IRS Whistleblower Gary Shapley in testimony to Congress this year, Hunter engaged in "textbook" tax evasion by declaring his income from Burisma as a loan. Shapley said he still had failed to report or pay tax on $400,000 of Burisma income:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-hun...-jail-9d114e5f

If any of us did that, we'd be going to the big house.

From memory, I believe he also deducted payments to a sugar baby or girlfriend and hotel bills he paid for his drug dealer from his taxable income.

It would be interesting to know if Hunter filed his delinquent tax returns and got his benefactor to pay delinquent taxes before the IRS was already pursuing him for payment. I kind of doubt it.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 09:59 AM   #44
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:

I find it hard to believe one person can be so incorrect in everything he writes on this forum.

Hunter paid his back taxes. FACT. If you or anyone else believes there was something illegal in his paymeents, prove it. You can't, as usual.

Regarding every other statement yuu just made, once again you need PROOF that Hunter Biden did anything illegal, and you have none. You just ramble on about how guilty Hunter is with nothing to support your statements.
Old 11-13-2023, 10:07 AM   #45
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... These are such GREAT points - let's review 'em again:

... The Biden family was selling "influence" with
Joe on as VP. ... Joe Biden was also "the point man"
on energy for the Biden Administration - which is
WHY Hunter was on at Burisma. ... Whistleblower
witnesses have sworn under oath to this.

Burisma was already being investigated for corruption,
and Hunter gets hired-on. ... VP Joe Biden surely then
comes-'round waving American aid money for Ukraine
- but will onley give it IF Shokin gets FIRED!

And, of course, Whistleblowers also testified that
The Bidens bagged a lot o' money once the investigation
into Burisma was dropped.

Then there's Hunter's back-taxes and just WHO might
have payed them... And just WHO is perchasing all of
Hunter's "art-work"...???

... Simple solution to all this would be that the
Bidens just come in and talk to the Oversight Committee.
Answer some questions... IF they have nothing to hide.

... What could be more fair than that?

#### Salty
If it's all so simple, why can't the House subcommittee investigating Hunter and Joe Biden find any information to support any of your statements? Are they really that inept?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women