Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47929
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2022, 08:25 AM   #31
Gandalf4301
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx Noob View Post
I was able to get to the site, but I guess they don't like me anymore as my IP has been banned. Oh well...
Did you reply where it is indicated on that notice? If so they will fix that problem. But that is not the only issue I think. Seems the hackers are smarter than the Support team.
Gandalf4301 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 08:37 AM   #32
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf4301 View Post
Did you reply where it is indicated on that notice? If so they will fix that problem. But that is not the only issue I think. Seems the hackers are smarter than the Support team.
The key word there is "Support" team. The only support team CK has is his chosen protected ladies, such as sugar britches, and the few WK's that run over here and defend that site.
ntxguy is online now   Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 12:22 PM   #33
pvthuntrr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Still can’t get on even though I’ve got message notifications to the inbox
pvthuntrr is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 12:31 PM   #34
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
The key word there is "Support" team. The only support team CK has is his chosen protected ladies, such as sugar britches, and the few WK's that run over here and defend that site.
That is hilarious because it is 100% true.

I do believe that because it has gone down so many times, the WKs for OH2 have given up defending it.
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 01:48 AM   #35
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
That is hilarious because it is 100% true.

I do believe that because it has gone down so many times, the WKs for OH2 have given up defending it.
They finally understand that they look like fools defending that SIMP and drama whores site. They can't even keep it running without doing a rain dance and praying it connects LMAO 😅
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 09:27 AM   #36
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Maybe CK will get a new hamster and hamster wheel for Christmas to use as a new power source.
ntxguy is online now   Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 10:59 AM   #37
KellyKiss
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 255441
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I took the previously mentioned advice of using the “Puffin app” and it’s working fine now for me.
KellyKiss is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 06:43 PM   #38
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyKiss View Post
I took the previously mentioned advice of using the “Puffin app” and it’s working fine now for me.

well... now that you got in, was there anything exciting on there now? Or just a few stragglers posting ads?
cage196 is online now   Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 08:10 PM   #39
myra
Verified Provider

User ID: 64166
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, me too.
myra is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 07:12 PM   #40
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

It's both funny and sad...The same boys always come on these threads bumpin gums about simps, WKs, drama whores on OH2 but the fact is that those days are long gone. Hell, the MAIN "drama whore" moved out west like 5-6 months ago and hasn't posted a damn thing on OH2 since even awhile before she moved, but still these eccie boys run around here acting like she's running the show over there on OH2, lolz...It's actually eccie these days that you'll find all the mess. Sure, it's not drama whores here as it's drama tricks, but whatevs, drama is drama. Hell, even pacepro had a resident flea bitten varmint that would try and piss and moan on each and every thread and blow shit up, but they showed that critter the boot after he went full blown toddler so now he's running around here on, you guessed it, Eccie. And then terms like "simp" and "WK" have always been known to be overblown by the eccie boys who think they konw what's up when they, um, DON'T. It's crazy and embarrassing to watch these guys continue to chase their own tails (and sometimes each other's) but hell, sometimes you gotta just let em scoop their own shit from pile to pile and just keep on truckin.

But the unfortunate thing is....each time OH2 takes a hit, it doesn't come back as strong as it was before and it's looking like the slow death could most certainly be irreversible at this point. Will pacepro take of and flourish or are the boards (of mixed male and female company) indeed going by the wayside for good? Only time will tell. But unlike the drama tricks here on eccie, many of us appreciate a variety of resources (where we are welcomed and they are not) and would like to see all the sites survive. But yeah, looks like we got lucky with the birth of pacepro so hopefully we'll see it continue to grow, but best to adapt and utilize other resources (especially socials)!
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 04:23 AM   #41
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Hey BB, you're on eccie, a platform for the guys. You know them 2 sites are ran by drama whores and the simps who love them, tricks can't even report bad sessions or they get the boot, threads get shut down and threats are made not to talk/report on whatever whore is being protected.

Those are the facts! And tricks shouldn't have to kiss ass to anyone in order to survive on any of those sites, what time of Man gives in to that nonsense? Having to bite your tongue 🤣 And the Old fat drama whore is still there. Remember I'm on your side.....

PP is a trash site also,. until fair moderation happens, instead of ghost mods silencing members (like we don't know who's behind it) it will never grow and will die like OH2
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 05:04 AM   #42
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

Its been working for me just been super slow or I have to keep refreshing multiple times when I try to load a new page.

Nothing really going on over there though.
DFW_Ladies_Man is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 10:22 AM   #43
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald Bryan View Post
It's both funny and sad...The same boys always come on these threads bumpin gums about simps, WKs, drama whores on OH2 but the fact is that those days are long gone. Hell, the MAIN "drama whore" moved out west like 5-6 months ago and hasn't posted a damn thing on OH2 since even awhile before she moved, but still these eccie boys run around here acting like she's running the show over there on OH2, lolz...It's actually eccie these days that you'll find all the mess. Sure, it's not drama whores here as it's drama tricks, but whatevs, drama is drama. Hell, even pacepro had a resident flea bitten varmint that would try and piss and moan on each and every thread and blow shit up, but they showed that critter the boot after he went full blown toddler so now he's running around here on, you guessed it, Eccie. And then terms like "simp" and "WK" have always been known to be overblown by the eccie boys who think they konw what's up when they, um, DON'T. It's crazy and embarrassing to watch these guys continue to chase their own tails (and sometimes each other's) but hell, sometimes you gotta just let em scoop their own shit from pile to pile and just keep on truckin.

But the unfortunate thing is....each time OH2 takes a hit, it doesn't come back as strong as it was before and it's looking like the slow death could most certainly be irreversible at this point. Will pacepro take of and flourish or are the boards (of mixed male and female company) indeed going by the wayside for good? Only time will tell. But unlike the drama tricks here on eccie, many of us appreciate a variety of resources (where we are welcomed and they are not) and would like to see all the sites survive. But yeah, looks like we got lucky with the birth of pacepro so hopefully we'll see it continue to grow, but best to adapt and utilize other resources (especially socials)!
You are definitely right about this drama queen that moved out West. She does not even post much if it all on Eccie, because whenever she does, she usually gets put in her place. However, she did post frequently on PacePro (and she's not even in Texas). Her and another co-hort drama queen, who also is as not in Texas, have bitched and moaned about people starting discussion threads on there and if you have an opinion that is different than theirs, then you are demeaning all providers and will do grade school drama and insults, as they have so much free time, because they do not have any clients to see. Due to the that fact, PP is currently a ghost town save for a handful or so of providers who will post ads.

Speaking of insulting others for no reason, Bald Brian, you fit that mold perfectly. Eccie thrives on members like you and remember to not name names whenever you are insulting others because on this site, there is supposed to be zero tolerance for insulting others. Then obviously, you are a totally different person whenever you see providers. Too bad the ladies do not seem to realize that and see you for what you are. There is a term for that which described you to a T by its very definition, but if I say it, then I'll probably get points from the mods.

OH2 will continue to go on and off line as it seems their technical support people do not know how to overcome the glitches that keep happening. Eventually, that site will be gone for good. I think pacepro may stick around, but it is run by a provider who is friends with the two drama queens on there you are allowed to insult others as they see fit with no repercussions. And as long as it has been online, there still are no rules posted on that site.
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 02:41 PM   #44
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So who is this old main fat drama queen keep talking about
keep seeing this like old broken record for ever now and I'm just can't think of who it could be ?
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 03:25 PM   #45
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

Since ya'll acting like lil B***ch's on here. the girl who BB is referring to is Karissa aka Foreign Becky. Who I have seen several times and reviewed. I had no issues with her, it's just some of you snitches mofo's who are constantly getting banned and talked about on OH2 have to eat your own medicine for doing the same fucking thing and getting people banned because they talk shit to you or about you.

Secondly this site is made for all people with all types of fetishes. @BLM Taking shit about someone being old and fat may not be your cup of tea, but it may be someone elses so respect that. Especially since you haven't written a review of a credible lady in like 3 years and the last ones you did write write were of some BBW most people have never heard of from list crawler.

Maybe if some of you actually focused on fucking ladies and having a good time actually doing it, you'd have more fun in the hobby. If your main purpose is to get on her bashing ladies (some of which are too attractive for you to fuck outside of this) then take a step back and re-evaluate yourselves. Some of you act like you pulling civilian pussy from dime pieces on a regular and in all reality the only interaction you get from the opposite sex is from the hobby. Humble yourself
DFW_Ladies_Man is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women